• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

----- Falco Video Thread [4.0 Edition] ----- [Come Add Your Videos!]

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
you can bait the bucket. it has so much lag you could probably get away w/ a dacus

Notra

Smash Ace
you can bait the bucket. it has so much lag you could probably get away w/ a dacus
thats what i was trying to do but he wouldnt do it. (hes the best G&w in the midwest) not some bad randy kid so i think he was aware. but more importantly i was wondering if u noticed any bad habbits i can fix, but cant see myself....

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Start DIing out of his bair
Jab alot more, Jab really ***** GW
Dont roll towards him always roll away
if he is fullhopping alot throw in some bairs
and i think you should single laser against GW if your having problems with bucket

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
thats what i was trying to do but he wouldnt do it. (hes the best G&w in the midwest) not some bad randy kid so i think he was aware. but more importantly i was wondering if u noticed any bad habbits i can fix, but cant see myself....
I vouch Lou for best G&W in the midwest :D But I've never played NOJ so I'm just biased atm.

Notra

Smash Ace
Start DIing out of his bair
Jab alot more, Jab really ***** GW
Dont roll towards him always roll away
if he is fullhopping alot throw in some bairs
and i think you should single laser against GW if your having problems with bucket
thx. but i meant more habits as a player, not vs G&W.
and i new of the di up out of bair, was just playing dumb. but question. been too lazy to figure it out. what move can i use thats fast enough to punish after DIing out of gw's bair. (nair, just jump away?)

@ keitaro,l i havent played lou, but from what ive heard NOJ is/was the best. hes come back from a break, and has been playing the last month.

i have some vids vs marth ive been waiting to upload. i played rly weird (as in a diff way to play falco) but im waiting on the person to upload.
pretty much i used falcos b reversal alot to make him alot less predictable.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Dair or bair if you go all the way behind him can be used, if he's to fast FF nair is best.

gaw = use jab/ftilt and smashes will never hit you again, if you get obvious setups use shield, ALWAYS safe your second jump as his aerial setups for smashes are kinda overpowered.
dont stay on long range, go to mid range to use lasers that way his only good zoning tool is the chef and our lasers beat that even though chef is really good if used correctly, i dont think noj is anywhere near good enough to do so though lol

Notra

Smash Ace
Dair or bair if you go all the way behind him can be used, if he's to fast FF nair is best.

gaw = use jab/ftilt and smashes will never hit you again, if you get obvious setups use shield, ALWAYS safe your second jump as his aerial setups for smashes are kinda overpowered.
dont stay on long range, go to mid range to use lasers that way his only good zoning tool is the chef and our lasers beat that even though chef is really good if used correctly, i dont think noj is anywhere near good enough to do so though lol
lol. i doubt he knows the falco match up too well.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
yeah, gaw planking is pretty legit, your best choice would be a full hop over him and phantasm back on the stage, till you see an opening and grab the ledge, which forces him to upb on the stage, which gives you a free punish. it can be stopped but will be risky for gaw though

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Just a couple Friendlies. I still made some really dumb mistakes though =/. Even though its friendlies, I gotta camp more xD

M@v(Falco) vs Hum(Kirby)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHQZId9uC2g&feature=channel

M@v(Falco) vs Hum(Yoshi)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyp03W6Jje8
first video
If you're going to camp, work on your lasers. I usually end up doing sh single lasers cause both of mine look like that. Also you can SDI away from the u-air after being d thrown chain grabbed.

second video
You had the right idea there for the lasers. Although I don't know if that happened because the ship tilted.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Are the videos under each region organized by date?

I want to record videos of my Falco. It has gotten a lot better throughout the past several months. I have a local tourny this weekend, I'll try to get some matches recorded.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Top Bottom