• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

----- Falco Video Thread [4.0 Edition] ----- [Come Add Your Videos!]

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
interesting match... never seen ganon v. falco, and the ganon actually did pretty well, at lesat for a ganon. and good job against lucario.

clowsui

Smash Legend
fonz was definitely not playing his best in that MM and ozz knows it lol

but it doesn't matter, in any case ozz played well :)

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
interesting. btw does fonz have an account here? searching is disabled so yeah

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Fonz looked like he had no idea what he was doing there lol! He also looked nervous but still ended up doing decent. He was a lot more defensive then usual Lucarios in that match but your pressure was pretty immense so I don't blame him being confused.

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
but why would he be defensive? thats not how you should usually play. im just sayin its usually better to go on offense so you can have control, unless its a hit and run situation. i guess the situation was pretty epic... mustve been VERY nervous.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Fonz looked like he had no idea what he was doing there lol! He also looked nervous but still ended up doing decent. He was a lot more defensive then usual Lucarios in that match but your pressure was pretty immense so I don't blame him being confused.
not to john for fonz or anything but at that point he was absolutely exhausted + wasn't in the mood to play really

he def knows the falco MU but it was hard for him to concentrate

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Shugo is getting up there, he already has a set vs AZ up, waiting for the rest to go up before I post his vids.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
A few vids from my last tournament.

Winner Semis:
BluB (Falco) vs. Biggad (Sheik) 1
BluB (Falco) vs. Biggad (Sheik) 2
BluB (Falco) vs. Biggad (Sheik) 3
BluB (Falco) vs. Biggad (Sheik) 4
BluB (Falco) vs. Biggad (Sheik) 5

WF and GF mixed (4 matches are still missing):
BluB (Falco) vs. Staco (Meta Knight)
BluB (Falco) vs. Staco (Meta Knight)

I got a few kills with the BDacus but I still need to work on that to get it like 100% constantly. But somehow it felt like the timing was a bit different on each tv.

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
very nice. the first one was pretty epic in the beginning, but it kinda closed after shiek was at 1 stock.

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
interesting match, but what was happening in the beginning? gave me the impression u guys were noob for a sec :ohwell:

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
nice ^^. this is just one of those fights when someone starts slipping and you know whos gonna win. congrats!

SS13

Smash Rookie
interesting match, but what was happening in the beginning? gave me the impression u guys were noob for a sec :ohwell:
lol we wer having some controller problems xD and dont forget to sub for more :p

Choice

Smash Champion
that claw kill was pretty funny in the first vid, haha. bloodcross do you know about landing penalty?

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
that claw kill was pretty funny in the first vid, haha. bloodcross do you know about landing penalty?
Yep. JJWolf told me about it.

As Wolf, he would use Nair against my Phantasm which results in guaranteed Dsmash, basically. I believe I saw Larry Single Jab TKD's Illusion when recovering, landing penalty getting a Dsmash if memory serves me right.

Choice

Smash Champion
yea k, cuz there were some times in your vid where you had it and didnt get rid of it. just wanted to make sure you were aware.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Bloodcross you should use dash attack instead of shine to punish Snakes ftilt
I use Dash Attack as well, but you're right I need to use that more :( As well as Jab against Olimar and in general more. I've been messing up on my Jab Cancels lately (as well as at that tourney) so I felt hesitant in using it. All the vids of me on Youtube make my Falco look mad weird haha.

For a confession, I've been using more MK lately. But I need to get back to Falco. Gotta rep da bird ^_^

Choice

Smash Champion
have swordsaint do it. he said he's more than willing.

also friendlies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlBcGgyBVtI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl4rsHvpPTI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHdMQ41sJNc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDktJIj1sF8

neither of those were a set and i know i was playing kinda aggressive (and maybe stupid) at all times, but it was late at night, i had 2 finals that day and 2 finals the next, etc.

all the same, i think theres still bad habits and bad punishes or bad anything in those vids like i noticed i tech roll forward a lot when i'm knocked away and jump right back into the ****. kk thanks.

i'd appreciate also maybe suggestions for smarter/safer ways to be aggressive/offensive caz i think thats one thing i need to work a lot on with falco.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Whoever wants to do it just go ahead and make the new thread and copy/paste over. Once you do it, a mod will lock this one. Don't feel like you need our permission or something :p

swordsaint

Smash Master
I'm in the midst of collecting all the new videos now that require updating. When it's done, I'll post up the new thread.

The new thread is up. I'll fix it up a bit later. I've already spent quite a bit of time cleaning it up and removing 2009 videos. Which I believe was somewhat beginning to clog up the thread.

Top Bottom