• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco tourney @ APEX feat. Zhu, Shiz, PP, Chops?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Has anyone considered running an amazing Falco round-robin tourney at APEX with Zhu, Shiz, Dr. PP, and Lambchops? They've all registered as far as I know... we should take advantage of the opportunity, since nationals rarely manage to bring out the top four players who main a particular character like APEX has apparently done for Falco. If the other events go smoothly and we have just one hour set aside for this, I think it'd rival the hype of the Falcon tourney that we all remember from Pound 4.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
much like the Falcon tourney at pound 4? sounds cool. should do the same for fox and marth.
not sheik or puff because those dittos are gay as ****

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't care if Mango would **** everyone with his Falco, or if Calle W is actually better than one of them. Zhu/Shiz/PP/Chops have consistently placed and proven themselves as the top Falco mains, and it'd be a huge shame not to see some sort of exhibition matches between the four when all are present at a national event.

Vegard

Smash Lord
Falco dittos are boring... well, Shiz and Chops make the matches interesting, but you get mad tired of it after watching a few games with lasering

strawhats

Smash Master
we should do a marth ditto tournament to give cactuar our hard earned cash
you mean zimmerman from Cinnamonson

and i cosign the falco tourney idea. Mango should be in too. (although he'd be like the final boss

M2K should be final boss if you guys do a marth tourney.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Mango's Falco isn't even interesting.

It's too perfect to be interesting nowadays, unlike the named four falcos who have different playstyles.

Basically, Mango is the SS of Falcos, his combos aren't even cute they just **** >_>

Good idea is good, I hope this is put on live stream so I can watch.

PB&J

Smash Hero
mangos combos are good..i guess they want him to have long drawn out combos for no reason..straight to the point is where its at

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Wait so... Is this limited to only those 4 players?
Cuz if it is (as entertaining as it would be) that sucks.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I would love an all falco ditto tournament. all falco mains go in.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
pp would have this hands down.

depending on time, i can imagine if axe and calle W and mango were involved.

i wish pp wouldve been in the all falcon tourney. *****s don't know about that falcon...

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Have EPsi record it. He's mad beast, and he'll get the videos of grand finals up before they even happen, I swear.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Just throwing this out there, and it may be biased for me even, but I REALLY think you guys should include "Axe" in your Falco Dittos Matchups...

Give it a thought.. =D

strawhats

Smash Master
axe should also be in this...calle W isnt going to Apex and mango's falco is broken in dittos

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
yoo zhu I saw you in MysticLords livestream I didnt know you followed the korean Starcraft scene!?!

I herd you talk about your performance at Tunes Monthly, great job on 2nd place keep it up!

Animal

Smash Lord
zhu and PP over shiz and chops? shiz and chops practically invented falco lmao

strawhats

Smash Master
well invented in the sense of today's metagame then yeah...you can add PC into that mix too...but Bombsoldier is a pioneer

Top Bottom