• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Falco Q&A

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
vs sheik/ falcon you can still get decent combos off from a grab,

and marth i allways B/F-Throw, laser and they instinctively shield and then you grab again
yea vs marth at low % you can nair shine grab forward throw nair shine grab forward throw again

and i thought you couldnt escape shine grabs? thats weird

its so fast... w.e

i love falco

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I think at mid percentrs Up throw leads to like FH or instant DJ any aerial, probably dair then land and follow his tech with lasers to whatever and low % i jsut B-throw SHL or SHFFL nair/dair
i find it almost impossible to get anything solid out of upthrow vs sheik

upthrow is one of those things thats like "this will work if they di badly" and i generally dont like strategies that rely on my opponent being bad but it does occasionally work.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i find it almost impossible to get anything solid out of upthrow vs sheik

upthrow is one of those things thats like "this will work if they di badly" and i generally dont like strategies that rely on my opponent being bad but it does occasionally work.
Just throw her up and be like "YOU'RE ABOVE ME NOW HAHAHAHA" and then do stuff.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
niko you should start doing it vs me then ;]

i think the problem is, its way to fast to tell whether im going to do it or not

what if i dont shine grab and i just do some other stuff, then you roll and take 40 damage

dig?

Niko45

Smash Master
niko you should start doing it vs me then ;]

i think the problem is, its way to fast to tell whether im going to do it or not

what if i dont shine grab and i just do some other stuff, then you roll and take 40 damage

dig?
To be honest I don't pay much attention when we play. I get shine grabbed a lot?

Basically yes its a guessing game where rolling is pretty safe because it only loses to dair shine into predicting the roll with direction into more dair shining but then that loses to Marth WD fsmash which should pretty much half stock you or kill you.

If you WD fsmash falco a few times you should then be able to roll all day.

Edit: Down to play any day but Wednesday.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lmao tfs invasion...

anyways niko yea ive gotten you with a few good shine grabs here and there, but not alot.

another thing is if you just use shine grab in moderation, you should be able to always get it because no one can just predict a shine grab

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'd like to point out that while I think this guide is great, Falco's Starfox64 quote is "I'll take the sky any day" xD

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
haha god **** chops is a ninja with those lasers on edgeguards. what a baller.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Ezreal all the way, hands down favorite hero to play. Squishy as **** though >_>

edit: anyone else think Soraka is broken?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I need help. I don't know if anyone here would bother but I'm posting this anyway.

I've really been struggling to narrow down the characters I use in tournament, etc. (a main in general really) I simply can't decide who to play. I enjoy playing them all and have been successful in MMs and tourneys with each of them so none of that has cleared this up for me or been an issue, I just simply don't know who to stick with so even use random often.

If anyone cares about having 1 more Falco player, or wants me to stick with him if you know me or anything, please vote. :\

Any input is good but meaningless votes are completely welcome too if you don't know me/don't care but would still want me to play Falco or something. :)
I just need help. :(

Thanks. hahah
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10468126#post10468126

Top Bottom