• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~ Falco General Discussion ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
any tips for this falco main? and is chaingrabing spamming? how often should I use it?

Denzi

Smash Master
and is chaingrabing spamming? how often should I use it?

No it isn't. How often you use it depends on how often you want a better chance at winning.

As for tips, check out the stickied guides and come here if you have any more qusestions.

No it isn't. How often you use it depends on how often you want a better chance at winning.
^This. If you really want to proceed with Brawl and eventually enter tournaments you need to learn everything you can use. You need to learn the habits that are good to use and the ones you should avoid using. A chaingrab is nothing more than an unpunishable and 100% guaranteed method of getting damage (in some cases KOs for those that do not know how to avoid it).

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I don't think I'll be doing any tournaments I'm not that good. But a I have a question what are some of the bad habbits a normal falco has?

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Bad pew pew
Overusing phantasm
Forcing the CG
Jab spam

There are more, but these come to mind quite quickly.
^ the first three are really bad. He means not doing your Short Hopped Double lasers right, overusing phantasm (duh), and forcing the chaingrab, which is something you'll have to learn, over time, when to do and when not.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Is it possible to chain grab a marth player even when he using his dolphin slash or f-air to try and Break the chaingrab?

Jon?

Smash Champion
My favorite set was SK92 vs Mojoe. I heard he made that kid cry.

@brickbox: I think you can cg marth starting a zero with about 2 or 3 grabs. They need to be buffered dash grabs.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
My favorite set was SK92 vs Mojoe. I heard he made that kid cry.

@brickbox: I think you can cg marth starting a zero with about 2 or 3 grabs. They need to be buffered dash grabs.
He didn't cry he just kicked a table when he lost his second stock in the second round

I was there :lick:

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
lol we should all share some **** moments where we just pwned someone because we are arrogant falco mainers.

I don't really have a good one, but at the last tourney I went to I played against a complete noob, after the 1st stock I just stopped caring and basically stood there and shoot lasers at him the rest of the match. 2nd match I cp'ed Captain Falcon against him, 3 stocked him with 2 falcon punch kills. XD

Whats your story?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I have yet to actually use falco at a tourney, when I do, I'll let you know (hopefully I wont have one of those moments). Also I aint the type of person to harm my equipment or others equipment, usually I just swear

Curze

Smash Rookie
Offline games i can chain really easy, but online if there is a little bit lag i cant chain :urg:
Especially against Ivysour or Sonic. But still Falco aint only the chain grab, rest of his skills are also very useful and annoying hasushsus:laugh:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Offline games i can chain really easy, but online if there is a little bit lag i cant chain :urg:
Especially against Ivysour or Sonic. But still Falco aint only the chain grab, rest of his skills are also very useful and annoying hasushsus:laugh:
Welcome to the falco boards

Krijg je engels in orde, knul

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Has anyone heard of canceling link final smash with falco's reflector it happend to me once and I couldnt find anything like it on youtube?

Underload

Lazy
Just informing the people on the Falco boards that I'm going to be around here more often, as part of my mission to find a secondary. Falco's in the lead right now. :p

If you haven't seen me before, I'm not surprised. I hardly ever leave the Southwest forum / Snake boards.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Just informing the people on the Falco boards that I'm going to be around here more often, as part of my mission to find a secondary. Falco's in the lead right now. :p

If you haven't seen me before, I'm not surprised. I hardly ever leave the Southwest forum / Snake boards.
Who are you? =P

swordsaint

Smash Master
Hahaha. This is fun. Underload, I hear you're a good and/or a knowledgeable player. If you pick up Falco it'll be good having you.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe you should work on throwing more reflectors and less bread.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Bah The Bakery fulfils every role this thread ever could. Best just to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom