• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~ Falco General Discussion ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka95

Smash Rookie
Quick question about falco's illusion.. i've seen this on videos but how do you keep on edge hogging while hanging using falco's illusion while gaining invincibility frames?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Its basically what Bleachigo said. Immediate Aerial Phantasming onto the ledge.

If you have quick fingers, when holding onto the ledge, tap the joystick to the left, or down, which should show you as falling, quickly hit X/Y/Whatever you use to jump, and use your phantasm.

Or, set one of you buttons to specials. Massiveguns, an old Falco boarder had told me how to do this a long time ago when I asked. He had set R to Specials, and makes things a hella' lot easier to do IAP and the stalling method.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
It's also worth noting that if you do the Phantasm too soon after the jump, you probably won't snap to the ledge.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've got my Wii number and FC in the postbit, but it's way less of a pain (can you tell I hate Wifi?) if replays are put up somewhere (Mediafire, maybe?) else.

Edit: First replay's up on Youtube (here!), as a test.

I'll probably re-up it without textures and music hacks if I can find some way to improve the quality.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Oh I was hoping we could just send you the replays through the wii. Then you could have it up on youtube for us. (We all don't really have cool fancy ways of putting videos up on the internet.)

WaterTails

Smash Lord
I guess that works, but I'm a nub at getting replays over WC24. Do you have to leave WiiConnect 24 on, or can you just get replays through Brawl?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
You have to have WC24 on, and then go on wifi a short time after you are sent the replay.

Also we don't have a million videos that need to go up. Just a few.
Sounds like a plan?

Denzi

Smash Master
Is there any chance we could get the replay off our SD card and e-mail it to you? Cus I don't have (working) WiFi.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
Haha, i like how sonics pick up falco, and falcos pick up sonic. Falcos get tired of winning, and sonics get tired of losing lol. That's why i picked up sonic!

But seriously.. this happens a lot for some reason. Both are amazing, so i guess that might be why. Nice to see another sonic here, shado!

It's surprising how many people pick up Falco for a secondary actually. I've heard Peach, DKs, Lucarios, ZSS, TL, and snakes say Falco is one of the better secondaries they can choose.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's surprising how many people pick up Falco for a secondary actually. I've heard Peach, DKs, Lucarios, ZSS, TL, and snakes say Falco is one of the better secondaries they can choose.
Probably Marths Snake and ZSS only, the rest is good, but not one of their better options

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Mojoe scared me like 10ft away after what he did. He almost elbowed me in the face when he punched the table... guess that's what I get for being so close behind him?

Note to self:
Sit behind Sk next time

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
New Falco

Hey this is Jinkogun. just giving my shoutout that im startin to pick up falco. hope i can send some vids and put in some input with the falco community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom