• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo World RESULTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arash

Smash Lord
this thread makes me laugh

unlike you guys, however, i'm gonna train for super champ combo

and ken, setting out on the quest to be the best bowser is one thing, but using a bowser avatar as well? it's on now...

Drephen

Smash Master
this thread makes me laugh

unlike you guys, however, i'm gonna train for super champ combo

and ken, setting out on the quest to be the best bowser is one thing, but using a bowser avatar as well? it's on now...
just like gimpyfish is the best bowser?

Jem.

Smash Master
Wow.. I stopped reading at page 10, so I'll get to my points.

1. Congratulations to Ken wninning.
2. You can't say Ken wasn't the best player there that day, because obviously he was if he got 1st. No johns, stop being dumb and learn to take a ****ing loss.
3. Mew2King, I agree with something said on page 10, don't rely on smash for a car and college, just get a part or full time job in the local and save up your money >_> Smash won't matter for long anyways.
4. Good **** Ken.
5. **** talking is dumb.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
you were only two games ahead of me.You won 3-1 thats not a beating. And try to pick up falco it takes more than a couple days to play with him, just ask any good falco. You wouldn't make it in a falco ditto with me. STICK WIT SAMUS.
Wait... there are still good Falcos? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... I gotta see one of those, 'cuz I was pretty sure you lost to our 13 year old Fox who was ******* around while playing you, Forward retired, and DSW... erm... Is he real? Haha, I need to see that mangz in person, since he's probably the only good Falco left alive.

Oh... and PC, but he doesn't count.

This thread wins for being full of the epic **** talking that I remember when I started frequenting this site. I might figure out a way to Super Champ just to see what happens.

InterimOfZeal, Falco vs whoever MM 10$ at SCC. No johnz.
You obviously don't know **** about good Falcos.
There's still quite a few. Chops, Bam, SpeedN, Bombsoldiers still pro, etc... SK92 seems to be getting there. Sounds like your basing his skill off friendlies, lolz.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Just like *insert random American/Japanese Link player who's nowhere near GERM's level here* is the best Link?

Good sh** Kenzies.

Good sh** Mango Jackson

Good sh** Hugo Sanchez (96% chance of being your actual last name)

Why doesn't everyone just go get laid, maybe save a puppy or two, donate some blood, then come back and we'll talk about all the world's many other huge problems.

Chillin's just a bit sad because Brett Favre got angry at him for stretching out his jersey (just kidding, love you Chillin)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lol at all the "im the best this and that"

settle it at super champ combo. I would like to see 10 ec guys go and have a 10 vs 10 or a 5 v 5 crew battle. Then whoever wins should say we won and shut up.
LOL i dont know, can you make it a closer match this time? try to take out two guys this time instead of one.
hint: might be helpful if you're not on the crew

i don't mean to hate on WC. im not [:
you guys are actually chill
it's just bananaclown and other randoms

anywho
congrats to those who made evo finals, and even to those who didnt
especially mango, wtfux
what is mango

Lesheik

Smash Lord
M2k = relies on Smash
Mango = Likes Smash
Hugo = Plays Smash
P.C. = Likes to Travel to play Smash
Manacloud = enjoys proving people wrong
Ken = unknown.. -____________________-

just kidding, guys xD

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I donated plasma, is that close enough?

HugS, LoVo didn't think he was better than you or anything after beating you, and when he lost to Germ, he didn't john and say he was nervous (IPK did that for him, you'll find he johns a lot anyway), he just said that Germ is too **** good, and was happy to have played him. IPK and BlueMycon (who beat g@be in tournament, wish I coulda seen the matches to figure out HOW g@be didn't **** him) are CO's top john'ers for other people, as well as the most pronounced in their confidence.

The only pros I got to play were Ken in a 1v1 (OMG! I GOT HIM TO 2 STOCK! I COULD TOTALLY TAKE HIM!) and m2k/vidjo in teams (...I can't even joke about that... it was ****). I tend to not let friendly victories inflate my ego, and instead use them as material for joking around.

I was only teasing about the Falco player thing, and giving him a hard time (he placed 17th overall, better than Irvin did, for sure. Hell, he placed better than any of the CO players). I forget that my sense of humour doesn't transfer over the intarwebz too well, especially given the high amount of arrogant scrubs that actually believe themselves when they lay claims like I do. So I'll apologize over the confusion.

Also, SW, if I go and actually have the money, I'll totally do it. I didn't get to play nearly enough good players at OC3, and while it was fun cheering for everyone, enjoying matches, and Denny's with DBR, I still wish I had of been able to play less random SoCal's that just kinda showed up and more people at your level and higher. I'm not laying claims to being the Falco destroyer that HugS is, for the record. Hell, I won't even lay claim that I'll take a match in the set, but I'll definitely have fun with it. If not, friendly set/$1 MM and we can just have fun with it anyway? Also, I need to play your Fox and CF, I heard good things about both of them, and I'm dying to play one that actually knows what it's doing.

HugS, Germ, if either of you have time to **** me, it'd be appreciated. Same goes to SK-92.

EDIT: Come to think of it, my ****talking can go bad in real life, too. Sorry if I come off as an ***, guys. I love everyone, and really don't see fit to be condesending.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

LOL i dont know, can you make it a closer match this time? try to take out two guys this time instead of one.
hint: might be helpful if you're not on the crew

i don't mean to hate on WC. im not [:
you guys are actually chill
it's just bananaclown and other randoms

anywho
congrats to those who made evo finals, and even to those who didnt
especially mango, wtfux
what is mango
atleast i go to smash tournaments to play smash, not to make out with everyone there.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Cus that would make you gay Mike, LOL

"Ken = unknown.. -____________________-"
apparently its 'pride' :O

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
atleast i go to smash tournaments to play smash, not to make out with everyone there.
I think thats the first post by you that has made me laugh. I lol'd pretty hard at that

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Just like *insert random American/Japanese Link player who's nowhere near GERM's level here* is the best Link?

Good sh** Kenzies.

Good sh** Mango Jackson

Good sh** Hugo Sanchez (96% chance of being your actual last name)

Why doesn't everyone just go get laid, maybe save a puppy or two, donate some blood, then come back and we'll talk about all the world's many other huge problems.

Chillin's just a bit sad because Brett Favre got angry at him for stretching out his jersey (just kidding, love you Chillin)

WOW GERM LOL ONLy WEST COAST KNOWS ABOUT THAT NOW Every one is going to kNow!!!!!!!!! We were supposed to keep it On our side... not any more... And the hugo joke was funny..

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
major lawlage

I see lots of ...fire...you guys want more fire? *sinister smile with fire flickering in each eye*

I have an idea on that Link that everyone seems to have forgot about..*looks around and ends search in my own crew* I found one! Oh and it's one that doesn't switch to top tier when the going gets rough, too! *gasp*

Just like....wait, i'm pretty much at an unreachable level with my character..nevermind bad example.

Yeah CHILLIIIIIN Dude can be pretty funny, Manacloud can be funny if he's used to make fun of, a'la BANANA CLOOOUUD!

Oh yeah good stuff to Ken for getting hyped on this thread, cause we all knew that staying quiet garbage you always did was total BS, you always had sh it to say behind closed doors. Now we just need to see more of it said! Get hyped get hyped! *headbutts chest*

Mew2King will forever john, right into the finals days of his smash career when he stops being a top player **looks at ol' looming December** So those of you that tell him to stop, you might as well bank on him being a top player again!! (unless you wait like 30 years for him to make up a bunch of BS and another 20 years to master it) Good luck, you're gonna have your smash belly quite full with this game.

Chu, *looks at placing* I assume you didn't get as many grabs this time around..?

Oh yeah and one more thing, DA owns any other crew out, when we feel like moving, that is.

Edit: Good stuff to all the placers

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

you're probably jealous you're not one of them?

ps- i thought you went to smash tournaments to scam people out of $$$?
trust me i have no interest in smash girls first of all and second girls who arent even near my age range. I'm not desperate like most smashers.

secondly how can someone go to smash tournaments to scam people that makes no sense. If you can name the times ive been at smash tournaments to scam people please list the tournaments, otherwise stfu.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
trust me i have no interest in smash girls first of all and second girls who arent even near my age range. I'm not desperate like most smashers.

secondly how can someone go to smash tournaments to scam people that makes no sense. If you can name the times ive been at smash tournaments to scam people please list the tournaments, otherwise stfu.
Aye I take that to offense.. lol

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
oh is it not cool to say manacloud scams people anymore? shucks I was just trying to fit in :(

also, way to insult "most smashers"

edit: actually I'm sorry for even posting in the first place. kiwi made a comment about smash skill and how the EC crew (namely m2k) ***** WC at OC3. manacloud replied by making a personal attack. I think that speaks for itself.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
LOL direvulcan, I'm surprised you can still say that, remember mlg finals 2005?

anyways who is this cogsmooch? it's not nice to intervien with people's problems, and you're right, you're no better than manacloud. Kiwi single handedly segregates mana out of the WC crew and disses his smash skills, not only that but insults his name.

Mana responds back with a personal attack.

and then you come back and join the bandwagon with another personal attack. Way to add to the fire.

lol It wasn't even his fault, it was mine. I just suck so badly, ya know? and I was lucky I didn't play chillindude that day at 0c3 either. yeahhhh

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
see the edit to my post above, Ken... I regret even posting in the first place I just overreacted.
smash skill **** talk is all good but when you get overtly personal like mana did it just pisses me off.

assman is funny.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
Wait... there are still good Falcos? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... I gotta see one of those, 'cuz I was pretty sure you lost to our 13 year old Fox who was ******* around while playing you, Forward retired, and DSW... erm... Is he real? Haha, I need to see that mangz in person, since he's probably the only good Falco left alive.

Oh... and PC, but he doesn't count.

This thread wins for being full of the epic **** talking that I remember when I started frequenting this site. I might figure out a way to Super Champ just to see what happens.
lolz, the greatest two spanish Falcos on freeplays (K-12 and Urulok):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXXtPwiVFkc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh5l-akgZc

I'm pretty sure these two would beat most of the Falcos you know if you say they aren't good anymore.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hahaha that was mature, bananaclownnn
ok you wanna make personal attacks?
i might be out of your "age range", but you sure as hell act like you're still in jr high !
stop creating ridiculously stupid rumors about people, maybe you won't have so many enemies
at least it's true when i say you suck at smash, for being both ken's brother and for playing for how many years? lawl. so why do you still associate with the smash community? or ever did? oh right, let's fund your education with monies from smashers ROFL =] go out and make some friends instead of sitting around home drawing ugly *** t-shirts

ken, you don't suck at smash. i don't think i even said or implied that
but you would be a lot better if you stopped retiring after every major tournament

btw jtb and vicko
if you suck on mana's **** any harder, you could damage your throat
or just lose all your money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom