• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo World RESULTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Congratulations to Ken, Herman Munster, and that guy from SNL who cross dresses but isn't gay for placing high.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I just gave out a few. At first I was just worried about the flaming, but I now realize there is also entirely to much spam in this topic/room. The spam really ruins it for people looking to post shout outs and hear more about the tournament. Consider this the second warning, any spam/flaming past this will be warned.

EDIT: Chillin is right on that one point.

chillindude829

Smash Master
this isnt spam or flaming, its just what we're all thinking:

cash mooney you're not funny, i think it would be ideal if you stop posting for the rest of time, thank you

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
chillindude...idc if im not funny

im just playing along >_>

and just cuz of this i will post forever,as if i were going to listen to you =O

edit:nite dont repspond please
thanks

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Yeah, I was. But seriously though, good sheehit to ken and hugs. It'll be interesting to see if Ken can win something in a tournament that's actually usual rules, or if this was some sort of fluke.

Nite

Smash Champion
Edit- C@sh...

On topic: Congrats to all the winners. Can't really say too much because I didn't attend this...

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Cash: You were warned for spam and for flaming, depending on which post it was. The main thing was you CONTINUED after I had issued a general verbal warning to EVERYONE. You should have more points than you do but I've been lenient overall.

Nite and Cash: Just stay away from the thread until you guys have something to contribute. I'm not in the mood to ban anyone today but that doesn't mean I won't. Especially you nite, you know better. There is a very thin line that some people know when not to cross, as a result, they may miss getting warning. On the other hand, some people are amazing in their ability to constantly cross this line and receive the punishment for it.

Nite

Smash Champion
Nite and Cash: Just stay away from the thread until you guys have something to contribute. I'm not in the mood to ban anyone today but that doesn't mean I won't. Especially you nite, you know better. There is a very thin line that some people know when not to cross, as a result, they may miss getting warning. On the other hand, some people are amazing in their ability to constantly cross this line and receive the punishment for it.
Understood. I'll let it go.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Sorry, again I was just going by what I was told. Since you cleared it up I retract my statements.
Sorry again to Kiwiii and Vidjo.
rofl
that's what happens when you believe manacloud
it's fine, people are gullible.
how else could mike have made all the money he has from smashers?
sorry AZ, i'll stop. wow i really hate that guy

on a lighter note
darc i'm still going to kill you =]
i haven't forgotten anything =] no yayyuhzhhzhz

Banks

Smash Hero
everyone should remember that i started "no mew2kings"

and i think that mango needs to change his name because there is a mango in vermont. and everyone knows there are no smashers in vermont, so stealing the only guy's name is just mean. Mango from CA should be HoneyDew, end of discussion.

carry on.

Bailey

Smash Hero
atleast i go to smash tournaments to play smash, not to make out with everyone there.
See right here Mana was the wrong thing to say. Congrats Mana now the EC has another reason to hate you.

this isnt spam or flaming, its just what we're all thinking:

cash mooney you're not funny, i think it would be ideal if you stop posting for the rest of time, thank you
QFthe****ingWIN

kiwiii

Smash Lord
I don't hate Manacloud, because as far as I'm concerned, he wasn't the one to start the flaming.

Peace out.

Someone should lock this thread asappp.
ouch, millktea.
so i guess starting massive amount of rumors about someone is okay, as long as they don't talk **** to the person's face.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
there's nothing we have to talk about.
he knows the things he does to people. it's not as if a sit-down conversation will solve anything.

milktea and i dont look a thing alike
but we can both beat the **** out of you because we're amazing

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
OMFG... >_>

Place your bets! The Azn flower fight! Milktea vs Kiwii! Too goood! Seriously though, that's like the coolest thing that's ever happened to the boards. J/K. Ppl need to get along. The girls at least. The guys fight enough as it is. Coast2Coast rivalry is kool and all, Just like how EC is clearly >>> WC? , but most ppl are just jerks, least online. On topic: Grats to Ken showing every1 that you still got it; don't think any1 can argue that point anymore, least for a while. Hugz' play style is tooo solid. Mango's now a household name; twas only a matter of time. Chu's still awesome. Unfortunately M2K is really J1K. (Johns x 1,000 King). Even if it's true that he was playing ****ty, as Drephen said, doesn't matter, so it shouldn't be stated, IMO. He's still the best Marth. (Seriously) Nice to see Neo get a few moments out A.A. meetings to post again. That is all. Smash owns. Drama doesn't. Hope SCC will bring together a more unified spirit, and leave Melee with a good taste in Smash history. Peace...

Bailey

Smash Hero
^ horrible attempt to hit on them , your still ugly
So much for trying to act nice then. PC honestly when did I post "Hey PC come try and be funny by using me as a target because your soo cool." Lemme check...I didn't. Ok just making sure.

And lol at the PCs 2 **** riders following him. You guys are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom