• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo World RESULTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
i'm not sucking on **** it just came up in conversation that you used vidjo for his money and sucked him dry; used and abused him... and that you sleep around for smash skills on the east coast

then he said that, it was totally unexpected and i laughed out loud

you really can't be mad at me for that can you?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL vicko, you're clearly repeating whatever bananaclown said about me
you're making yourself look like a complete idiot, you should stop

Maverick's C0CK

Smash Journeyman
hahaha that was mature, bananaclownnn
ok you wanna make personal attacks?
i might be out of your "age range", but you sure as hell act like you're still in jr high !
stop creating ridiculously stupid rumors about people, maybe you won't have so many enemies
at least it's true when i say you suck at smash, for being both ken's brother and for playing for how many years? lawl. so why do you still associate with the smash community? or ever did? oh right, let's fund your education with monies from smashers ROFL =] go out and make some friends instead of sitting around home drawing ugly *** t-shirts

ken, you don't suck at smash. i don't think i even said or implied that
but you would be a lot better if you stopped retiring after every major tournament

btw jtb and vicko
if you suck on mana's **** any harder, you could damage your throat
or just lose all your money
LOL that was fvcking funny.

HOLLA

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
This thread is so amusing to read.

WA will see you all at super champ <3

Can't wait to meet P.C, Ken (you going?), m2k, etc.

Oh, and congrats to all tourney placers :-)

Linguini

Smash Master
KIWII MADE OUT WITH PEOPLE, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU KIWII FOR DOING SUCH A THING!!!!!!!!
everone that posted in this thread besides myself ,suck my c0ck for forgiveness because my time has been wasted by reading.
ROFL

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I hear it when I watch it anyway, so it doesn't matter.

If there's a Touch Fuzzy level in Brawl, the game should ban you from using any color Yoshi except Red.

Rocky

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
ROCK#450
you mean, is the king of mew2kings.

who invented the "john" term? a guy named john?

Here goes the new picture!:laugh:

I used the image host that can be found in Germ's sig!

EDIT: I don't know who invented John's but I do know who invented M2K's.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Wow lol

Anyways Ken = still my favorite marth and he helped me regain my belief in the Asian man once again

nice job to everyone else

and Flame = too fun heh

Kiwii <3??
Milktea <3??

vidjogamer

Smash Master
i'm not sucking on **** it just came up in conversation that you used vidjo for his money and sucked him dry; used and abused him... and that you sleep around for smash skills on the east coast

then he said that, it was totally unexpected and i laughed out loud

you really can't be mad at me for that can you?

I dont know what you have been told but you've been terribly misled.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Guys can we clean this **** up a bit? Kiwii happens to be one of the few female Smashers in this community and I highly doubt she wants anything in her personal life being discussed or made fun of. I know you can counter argue that it is unfair to give her a safe haven but all things considered in this case I would say to lighten up and let there be peace. People flamed her, she flamed back, they flamed back, whatever, doesn't matter where it started, just leave it be, on both sides. I'm going to start handing out warnings after this post, so lets tone down the hate and amp up the love a lil people. This isn't only about Kiwii either, there are other little flame wars going on too that need to cease or at least become more intelligent instead of these personal attacks.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Lol AZ an't really warnin no one keep flaming guys.

I'll continue.

Luingi u dumb stupid noob don't you know who PC is he's like #2 in the country stupid scrub. jesus please stfu if you odn't know what you're talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom