• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo World RESULTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Mango is extremely modest, he hasn't posted anything at all :p

Lol i got nothing to say .. how bout.... i made a grand.. YEa and still dont know what to do with it... and KEN u punk ****** me in losers!!!!!!!!!!! !!! ill rember that!!!!!

helterskelter

Smash Cadet
I like the hamburger part thrown in at the end. That's pretty funny Ken, maybe after we visit McDonald's we can also look into some dentist's offices? Your teeth go in so many different directions I sometimes wonder how you can properly close your mouth.
I feel like a **** for doing this but...

LOL LOL :laugh:

Smash is serious buisness

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
yo i just got around to reading the last 9 pages and i read this. I don't go around making fun of you on smashboards do I ken, and I don't go around making fun of you in person either. Way to assume you're better than me based off of one tournament when I was playing like asscheese as almost anybody who played me that day will tell you. I try the same amount regardless of how big the tourney is, but it doesn't always mean I will be playing the same at all of them. Evo World is honestly by far the worst I've played at a tournament this year. You can say I'm making all the johns you want, but facts are facts.
m2king I posted later that I don't really care, I just started a trend because nealdt for some reason always steps his foot into things when shouldn't. He needs to play more pokemon :) You can be the best marth in the world for all I care. As Neo states, people are untitiled to their own opinions. It's not a way to make fun of you or anything. So since you were playing really bad, and I was playing pretty good, it's good that we didn't play right? I'd have hate to play you when you're having a bad day.

and lol @ chillin, I just can't believe this guy. I'm just going to stop responding to this guy, there's no use. I'll leave it at that.

Lol i got nothing to say .. how bout.... i made a grand.. YEa and still dont know what to do with it... and KEN u punk ****** me in losers!!!!!!!!!!! !!! ill rember that!!!!!
lol mango NOoooo!! Mango, you need to take out all your friends to a nice dinner for supporting you :) congratulations again~ you've went along way since your 1st biweekly, proud of you for that

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Joseph! I've got a solution to your problem. You can donate it to the Edrees fund :D :D

By the way, I show this thread to anyone who says Smash is dying.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
does frontaz have a D!ck nose? anyone with a D!ck nose should have won. Someone like Nealdt. It's just too **** beautiful ;)

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
ThomasSexy said
I just want to say to everyone, regardless of which region you come from, is to please be careful not to let ONE person's comments/opinion let you get angry at other people in that region. I see innocent people getting trash-talked at because of something someone else said on their (region's) behalf.
Well said. I think we're losing our feelings and losing the sense of life if we continue on bashing each other =(

Ken said
and lol @ chillin, I just can't believe this guy. I'm just going to stop responding to this guy, there's no use. I'll leave it at that
;)
I don't know how people can touch a hot burner all the time. It's good your doing that =)

The complaining is so old now that it just is not........well, any complaining is dumb boring now!
You know what, we should, you know, say: "Ahh oh yeah you got mean there haha! I'll get my revengies next time!" Ok not that cut and dried but in a way like that. ^_^

Jake the boy said
Mango is extremely modest, he hasn't posted anything at all
Me too!.....................Oop!

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Anyone with a d!ck nose huh!? Does that mean you're saying you have one Ken!?!?! LOL.

Btw, teleport me to Super Champ Combo.
sadly, I don't have a d!ck nose :( I have a flat asian nose. :embarrass
yes, Milktea, I'm going to start building the teleport machine now and hopefully I'll get it working before Super Champ combo.

BTW I really hope you come, I want to take you and PC out to THEE best food Ever. and some boba

Edit: Jack the boy not in San Berdadino~ in Huntington beach. Dohhhhhhhhhhh :p

Lesheik

Smash Lord
sadly, I don't have a d!ck nose :( I have a flat asian nose. :embarrass
yes, Milktea, I'm going to start building the teleport machine now and hopefully I'll get it working before Super Champ combo.

BTW I really hope you come, I want to take you and PC out to THEE best food Ever. and some boba
Hey wheres the original topic for this? Like the discussion.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
It is a skill to be on your A game as often as possible. You are not one of the best players in the world if, while your A game is as good as anyone's A game, you're only on your A game 50% of the time compared to your peers being on their A game 90% of the time. This isn't going out to anyone in particular, but Drephen's right: the best player wins any individual match. No johns. You have the next match, and the next set, and the next tourny to balance it out.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
It is a skill to be on your A game as often as possible. You are not one of the best players in the world if, while your A game is as good as anyone's A game, you're only on your A game 50% of the time compared to your peers being on their A game 90% of the time. This isn't going out to anyone in particular, but Drephen's right: the best player wins any individual match. No johns. You have the next match, and the next set, and the next tourny to balance it out.
I got a little confused with the "A," but you're right. I still think Ken is one of the best in the world though. He just has the whole package. You feel?

$ick

Smash Lord
Lmao, I had no idea Ken is a master **** talker. Even if he wasn't trying to "**** talk" man it was ****. Lol, most of the EC smashers are so cool. They ****, and are respectable/modest. Then there is Chillin. Chillin is viewed on WC as the EC sees Mana. ^_^

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
You got to be kidding? How can you say that Aniki's Samus is better than HugS' anyway? You are the most stupid person I've ever seen on Smashboards.
yes i was kidding in some way and i never said tha aniki > hugs ...

Just because some were disappointed of BS it doesnt mean they will be disappointed of Aniki w/e...

its just stupid to think aniki wouldnt compete with the top 5 of the usa just because bs didnt...:lick:

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Aniki's Samus is better than HugS' nor the other way round

But I like Aniki's style much more :p

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Some people here has some low self esteem.

Good **** to Ken for first and HugS for second and Mango for third.

Mango, you should play the Mango from EC. People get confused that our Mango is the WC Mango.

MrWizard

EVO Founder
Any videos that we shot on Sunday at Green Valley Ranch, and no semi final bracket matches can be placed on any online medium (youtube, googlevideo, etcetc).

These matches will be going on the DVD.

Please be respectful and remove them, or we might have to stop allowing cameras in the event hall. Thanks.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
Any videos that we shot on Sunday at Green Valley Ranch, and no semi final bracket matches can be placed on any online medium (youtube, googlevideo, etcetc).

These matches will be going on the DVD.

Please be respectful and remove them, or we might have to stop allowing cameras in the event hall. Thanks.
thats what we said about the oc3 dvds and people dont care. Footage was still leaked. Neither will they care for evo. just heads up.

Sliq

Smash Master
I was playing awful at evo, my set with chillin was the ugliest we had, i wouldve gone double blind instead of go marth vs sheik but winner of us had to fight chu and i didnt want to do that. I think a level 9 marth and sheik could have played a more interesting set

its stupid because if ken had my bracket, technically his first match (and set) with mango he lost, so he woulda been in losers, and his first match vs chu he lost but they agreed on a set (which i didnt know you could do since its against the rules) before their set started. Ken got to warm up as the tourney went on the 2nd day, which is why he didnt do as well at first few matches/set but gradually got better.

Ken if you're reading this, I look up to you as a player, and I don't mean any offense to you, I just feel I got really unlucky this tournament and I only rooted against you vs pc/hugs/chu because i talk to them more than you and because you rooted against me at oc3 after i sat down next to you and rooted for you against some people so I was mad about that. I'm sorry though, I hope you don't hold it against me at all.

Evo was run fine during the 2nd day, but im really mad about the first day, mostly because i really needed the money and I was playing like dung when it counted. I don't have nearly as much money as people assume, I have probably 10,000 dollars max in the bank, and i hardly ever used it before, and compared to other smashers that's not a lot at all.

im really mad because i was going to use the money i was gonna win at evo towards college + a car and other things that i wanted but i guess thats not going to happen

yo i just got around to reading the last 9 pages and i read this. I don't go around making fun of you on smashboards do I ken, and I don't go around making fun of you in person either. Way to assume you're better than me based off of one tournament when I was playing like asscheese as almost anybody who played me that day will tell you. I try the same amount regardless of how big the tourney is, but it doesn't always mean I will be playing the same at all of them. Evo World is honestly by far the worst I've played at a tournament this year. You can say I'm making all the johns you want, but facts are facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom