• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo World RESULTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
This was posted by Preppy on the Shoryuken fourms
The full simi-final results.

1st: Ken (Marth)
2nd: Hugs (Samus)
3rd: Mango (Jigglypuff)
4th: PC Chris (Peach/Falco/Fox)
5th: Chu Dat (IceClimbers)
5th: Eddie (Ganon)
7th: Chillindude (Fox)
7th: DieSuperFly (Shiek)
9th: Edgar Valentin
9th: George-Is
9th: CHAD
9th: Mew2King
13rd: Wesley
13rd: Gilbert
13rd: Simna
13rd: Cactuar
17th: Ismael
17th: Lucky
17th: VickO
17th: ARASH
17th: Roy
17th: Francisco
17th: SK-12
17th: Gus
25th: Twist
25th: Kelly
25th: G-Force
25th: Zach! Pollard
25th: Brett
25th: Nathan
25th: Carlos
25th: Richard
33rd: Sean Oh
33rd: JC Gross
33rd: Akanei
33rd: Tim Vita
33rd: Simon
33rd: Sexy
33rd: Justin Sia
33rd: Bruce Edwards
33rd: Tahir
33rd: David Taylor 'Dat Man'
wonder who made that cuz its SK92 NOT [ SK12] "SmashKing92" thats what it means.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
umm ok so far all i hear is that west coast is best yada yada yada. how can you prove that in the last year? since oc2 the west coast has not won a single big tourny, besides this one, including all the mlgs and there very own tourny oc3. guess who has all of the big tournies. thats right the east coast. pc, m2k, chu, kdj, and azen. 2 of the 5 rarely go to tournies any more and yet we have won all the mlgs, fc, oc3, pound, and catacylsm. oh yea west coast is so dominant. so lets see. if i have this right. it is 6 major tournaments to 1. you want to prove you are the best coast start traveling and competing. it is ok for east coast to say that they had one bad tourny if they did. when do you hear us ever complain well if it was like this then we would have won. who has won every single fc crew battle???? oh thats right east coast has. who has won and placed the best at the most big tournies that were run.... oh thats right east coast.

i would like to say congrats to all of the people who place well. you guys worked hard for that and deserve credit but west coast please shut up until you go and actually prove that you are better then the east coast on a consistant basis.
dude you need to chill, like King said Smash isn't our first priority on our list. Out of all the major tournaments you've listed, only a few famous names have traveled to those tournaments from the West Coast. To tell you the truth it's not even about the Coast Rivalry anymore. King just said, the Wc practically doesn't care anymore.

Chillin is obviously sour that I won, and he's trying to say "it would have been different if I played him." which I don't think is the case. Chu had much of a better chance than he did, since wobbling was allowed. I admit it was a Very close game with chu this time around.

LOL then he states, I had an easy bracket? I had to play Chu dat like 3rd round. Isn't Chu like ranked top 3 in the nation or something? Practically I was in the same bracket as him. I would have played m2k or chillin if they both haven't lost to Mango. Seriously, who ever said chillin was smart? because he doesn't sound too smart right now. Oh yea, it was Wife...

Moreover he states that if he were to talk **** during my match with chu, then I would have lost. Oh wow, since when did smash become a game of talking **** so people can lose. Do you have to sink that low that every tournament I go to, you're always there to put me down?

Oh btw, I think chu respects me as a player that's why he told you to stop and not did it matter. Furthermore this didn't stop you from talking **** during the main stage finals. Round after Round of me playing, I heard nothing but your loud and obnoxious voice. Me vs Mango, Me vs Chu, Me vs PC, Me vs mango again and finally me vs Hugs. Then for no apparent reason you even drag manacloud into your **** talk when clearly all he was doing was saying "YEAH KEN!" when I pulled something like a tech off.

Seriously man, I understand why you were like this like 4 years ago when I started playing since you were still a kid at the time. But now, you seriously need to grow up, how old are you? 17?. I won, because I worked **** hard for it and trained for this event. I won because I did. You're trying to act as if you've won as many tournaments as I have. How many Ken Kombo's do I have to pull off on you to shut you up? It appears that not even the infamous Ken Kombo could shut the amazing chillindude up, perhaps next time I'll have to go to Mcdonalds and buy a hamburger for you. Perhaps that would do it.

Ken Out ;)

SK92

Smash Journeyman
dude you need to chill, like King said Smash isn't our first priority on our list. Out of all the major tournament's you've listed, only a few famous names have traveled to those tournaments from the West Coast. To tell you the truth it's not even about the Coast Rivalry anymore. King just said, the Wc practically doesn't care anymore.

Chillin is obviously sour that I won, and he's trying to say "it would have been different if I played him." which I don't think is the case. Chu had much of a better chance than you did, since wobbling was allowed.

Moreover he states that if he were to talk **** during my match with chu, then I would have lost. Oh wow, since when did smash become a game of talking **** so people can lose. Do you have to sink that low that every tournament I go to, you're always there to put me down?

Oh btw, I think chu respects me as a player that's why he told you to stop and not did it matter. Furthermore this didn't stop you from talking **** during the main stage finals. Round after Round of me playing, I heard nothing but your loud and obnoxious voice. Me vs Mango, Me vs Chu, Me vs PC, Me vs mango again and finally me vs Hugs. Then for no apparently reason you even drag manacloud into your **** talk when clearly all he was doing was saying "YEAH KEN!" when I pulled something like a tech off.

Seriously man, I understand why you were like this like 4 years ago when I started playing since you were still a kid at the time. But now, you seriously need to grow up, how old are you? 17?. I won, because I worked **** hard for it and trained for this event. I won because I did. You're trying to act as if you've won as many tournaments as I have. How many Ken Kombo's do I have to pull off on you to shut you up? It appears that not even the infamous Ken Kombo could shut the amazing chillindude up, perhaps next time I'll have to go to Mcdonalds and by a hamburger for you. Perhaps that would do it.

Ken Out ;)
that was good ken. **** talking in smash is for people that are jealous and need to grow up.

Urulok

Smash Apprentice
Only n00bs say X player is more technical and Y player has more mindgames. Ken and M2K both have superior mindgamez and tech skillz, not to mention spacing and timing.

All people do know that both Ken and M2K are great players, just wanted to say that. And I'm not noob at all...

and... "Just like X is the best character" is turning into a legendary sentence !!! xDD

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Holy ****in' ****, Chad in 9th... My head just exploded... oh sorry that was Meta Ridley on MP3 right now... taahhahaha

good job Ken, way to "reclaim the title" or something. Good **** to all.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Some Humble Pie!!

Ken was playing really great in this tournament. Not only did he win, he studied that jiggs and beat the hell out of it in losers. HugS and his super samus was playing very good too (you owe me another match D: ) even though he lost to ken he did a very awesome job (real close finals). M2K was great too, he got me on my first warm up match before pools and 4 stocked me Dx .... but oh wellz. I lost to HugS on winners and then lost to Eddies ganon who was playing really intelligently against my Peach. If I had won 1 more match i would have gotten to the top 8 and won back some money because now I'm broke with this tourney and all the expenses...

Anyways, the tournament was effing great even though they messed up pools with all these 1 round match things and there was not even time to warp up -_-. This was my first tournament outside of PR and i feel that i didn't do so bad (I think i placed 9 or something around that). I wish i could have played more ppl there(ken, chu, pc etc) but couldnt get the opportunity. I hope theres gonna be smash on the next evo cause I'm planning to go to the next evo maybe. Well then c ya at the next evo if theres going to be smash and it was nice playing the ppl that i got to play.

PS. LOL ken where do I fit on your peachs groups. (I was the peach blueish, tall guy with earings xD)
9th: Edgar Valentin- EVAL (Peach)

For his first tournament outside Puerto Rico you did pretty well buddy. Let's see if I'm not deployed to some desert filled area and I can proceed to next years Evo tournament, haha!
I'd quote Drephen too but lets avoid that,lol.
Happy Smashing!

AthrunZala

Smash Journeyman
sorry mow i was already typing before you post so i didnt see your post. and i did say congrats to everyone who did well.

ken i am also not saying anything bad against you. its just like you said your coast doesnt care yet some people on your coast come on here to talk ****. that is how i took what king said. sorry to king if i misunderstood. ken i know what you are saying as well but what i said had nothing to do with what chillin said. if you got a easy braket or not you still had to beat people basically on a equal level with everyone else and you won so i will say it again congrats to all that did well in the tourny.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Just so that everyone knows, the Evo staff was very surprised that they really enjoyed watching the Smash finals, saying so multiple times while I was next to them doing commentary. They also said, however, that they'll have to tweak the rules to make the game run faster.

This means that Brawl will almost certainly be in the lineup for the next Evo.

I'd also like to thank the entire community for being very respectful and not starting any drama (that I saw) throughout the entire event.

Having to run one-game matches was regrettable, but keep in mind that Evo is not a smash-only event. Anyone that was there can tell you that I did my best to sneak in as many 2-out-of-3 matches into the brackets as I could. We went from 270+ people to 8 in less than three hours.

Other games got just as screwed by 1-game matches, namely CvS2 and Third Strike. Third Strike had some of the most random final people that I've seen in a while. (And if you play the game, you know why that is. You can easily lose a game of Third Strike in less than a minute.)

The King

Smash Ace
Nothin' wrong with a little pride for one's Coast. =)
And it isn't as if the WC doesn't play smash anymore. We still play often; but for whatever reason, most WC smashers just aren't motivated to travel 3,000 miles to play. There are hundreds of reasons, so I'll go ahead and not name any of them, because speculation is dumb.

So if we're still coming around here, it's because we like to see our Coast's smashers place well. Especially Ken, the man's a WC legend.

And nothing I posted up until the argument about Ken winning was written in a demeaning manner towards the EC. If something I said sounded insulting or degrading or w/e, it's because #1: we haven't seen a WC name at the top of a huge tourney since OC2, practically, and are all proud of Ken for winning this one (along with rest of SoCal repping hard). And #2: What I usually say on the boards is a mixture of blunt fact and playful sarcasm. Lol take it as you will.

King Out :p

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Everyone needs to calm down <_< LOL

fluke 1 |floōk|
noun
unlikely chance occurrence, esp. a surprising piece of luck

Was ken lucky that he won ? no he said he worked hard and he deserved 1st but getting lucky is apart of smash. M2k not qualifying was lucky for us and some people get easy lucky brackets and some don't like mango chilin and m2k.

Ken had to play mango then chu, then me, mango again , and finally beat hugs in two sets. Ken was just playing the best that day and the results prove that. Now i wouldn't say WC is the best now but they were the best at Evo World and i'd say there's an "unlikely occurrence " these three will place top 3 again at champ combo in singles =) i can guarantee that. Although i wouldn't be suprised to see ken up there tho.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It wasn't very funny the first time. Why would it be funny the 2nd/3rd times?

Lesheik

Smash Lord
It wasn't very funny the first time. Why would it be funny the 2nd/3rd times?
For those that haven't seen it, silly. I know it's not funny, I posted it because I want people to be like 'WTF' and it's funny seeing peoples reactions.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I was playing awful at evo, my set with chillin was the ugliest we had, i wouldve gone double blind instead of go marth vs sheik but winner of us had to fight chu and i didnt want to do that. I think a level 9 marth and sheik could have played a more interesting set

its stupid because if ken had my bracket, technically his first match (and set) with mango he lost, so he woulda been in losers, and his first match vs chu he lost but they agreed on a set (which i didnt know you could do since its against the rules) before their set started. Ken got to warm up as the tourney went on the 2nd day, which is why he didnt do as well at first few matches/set but gradually got better.

Ken if you're reading this, I look up to you as a player, and I don't mean any offense to you, I just feel I got really unlucky this tournament and I only rooted against you vs pc/hugs/chu because i talk to them more than you and because you rooted against me at oc3 after i sat down next to you and rooted for you against some people so I was mad about that. I'm sorry though, I hope you don't hold it against me at all.

Evo was run fine during the 2nd day, but im really mad about the first day, mostly because i really needed the money and I was playing like dung when it counted. I don't have nearly as much money as people assume, I have probably 10,000 dollars max in the bank, and i hardly ever used it before, and compared to other smashers that's not a lot at all.

im really mad because i was going to use the money i was gonna win at evo towards college + a car and other things that i wanted but i guess thats not going to happen

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Just like Mew2king is the best Marth?

yo i just got around to reading the last 9 pages and i read this. I don't go around making fun of you on smashboards do I ken, and I don't go around making fun of you in person either. Way to assume you're better than me based off of one tournament when I was playing like asscheese as almost anybody who played me that day will tell you. I try the same amount regardless of how big the tourney is, but it doesn't always mean I will be playing the same at all of them. Evo World is honestly by far the worst I've played at a tournament this year. You can say I'm making all the johns you want, but facts are facts.

chillindude829

Smash Master
The King said:
Lmao I was browsing the coupon section of today's Newspaper and found youtube links of Ken beating Chillin. They aren't exactly scarce.
Did you see the ones of me beating Ken? They're right next to the 2 for 1 oranges deal. Ken beat me in the last two sets we played, and before that we were 50/50. If you don't believe me you can check the youtube links again, maybe you'll see the 5 or 6 matches where I beat Ken.

As far as "proving yourselves" to the EC, one tournament doesn't do that. WC used to be dominant in singles because of one player, and now he doesn't win consistently anymore, and as a whole EC has repeatedly proved itself better, even when the vast majority of people outside of the EC doubted us (see: FC3 regional crews).

sephirothken said:
Chillin is obviously sour that I won, and he's trying to say "it would have been different if I played him." which I don't think is the case. Chu had much of a better chance than you did, since wobbling was allowed.

Oh btw, I think chu respects me as a player that's why he told you to stop and not did it matter. Furthermore this didn't stop you from talking **** during the main stage finals. Round after Round of me playing, I heard nothing but your loud and obnoxious voice. Me vs Mango, Me vs Chu, Me vs PC, Me vs mango again and finally me vs Hugs. Then for no apparently reason you even drag manacloud into your **** talk when clearly all he was doing was saying "YEAH KEN!" when I pulled something like a tech off.

Seriously man, I understand why you were like this like 4 years ago when I started playing since you were still a kid at the time. But now, you seriously need to grow up, how old are you? 17?. I won, because I worked **** hard for it and trained for this event. I won because I did. You're trying to act as if you've won as many tournaments as I have. How many Ken Kombo's do I have to pull off on you to shut you up? It appears that not even the infamous Ken Kombo could shut the amazing chillindude up, perhaps next time I'll have to go to Mcdonalds and by a hamburger for you. Perhaps that would do it.
LOL this is hilarious. Are you seriously trying to pretend like you never talked **** to me? You keep asking why I talk trash to you... Did you forget all the instances where you did the same to me? I remember your shoutout from Game Over to me... "I've never seen such a spammy Fox" or something. Is it any wonder why I don't like you?

Honestly why would you want me to give you credit when you've never done that for me? Like people have said I can't undo the fact that you won Evo, that's what happened. It doesn't mean you were the best player there, because you weren't.

I like the hamburger part thrown in at the end. That's pretty funny Ken, maybe after we visit McDonald's we can also look into some dentist's offices? Your teeth go in so many different directions I sometimes wonder how you can properly close your mouth.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Forward is West Coast and won a bunch of big tournies while travelling the country as a Pro Smasher. I guess everyone wants him to be their coast since he stayed with so many people haha.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Evo was run fine during the 2nd day, but im really mad about the first day, mostly because i really needed the money and I was playing like dung when it counted. I don't have nearly as much money as people assume, I have probably 10,000 dollars max in the bank, and i hardly ever used it before, and compared to other smashers that's not a lot at all.

im really mad because i was going to use the money i was gonna win at evo towards college + a car and other things that i wanted but i guess thats not going to happen
Jason, honest advice here, if you want to save up for those kind of things I recommend putting Smash on the back-burner (as King would say) and make working your priority more to save up money. Relying on Smash for money is as bad as gambling - funny you were in Vegas

Isn't it strange how a person under 21 would fly across the nation to participate in something that involves luck and risk with thousands at stake? Sounds fun, but it shouldn't reach the point you become dependent on it.

Urulok

Smash Apprentice
I was playing awful at evo, my set with chillin was the ugliest we had, i wouldve gone double blind instead of go marth vs sheik but winner of us had to fight chu and i didnt want to do that. I think a level 9 marth and sheik could have played a more interesting set

its stupid because if ken had my bracket, technically his first match (and set) with mango he lost, so he woulda been in losers, and his first match vs chu he lost but they agreed on a set (which i didnt know you could do since its against the rules) before their set started. Ken got to warm up as the tourney went on the 2nd day, which is why he didnt do as well at first few matches/set but gradually got better.

Ken if you're reading this, I look up to you as a player, and I don't mean any offense to you, I just feel I got really unlucky this tournament and I only rooted against you vs pc/hugs/chu because i talk to them more than you and because you rooted against me at oc3 after i sat down next to you and rooted for you against some people so I was mad about that. I'm sorry though, I hope you don't hold it against me at all.

Well in my opinion, having a bad tourney is not meaning that ken is better than you, also considering you beat him in oc3 and sent him to the losers brackets :ohwell:

Maverick's C0CK

Smash Journeyman
yo i just got around to reading the last 9 pages and i read this. I don't go around making fun of you on smashboards do I ken, and I don't go around making fun of you in person either. Way to assume you're better than me based off of one tournament when I was playing like asscheese as almost anybody who played me that day will tell you. I try the same amount regardless of how big the tourney is, but it doesn't always mean I will be playing the same at all of them. Evo World is honestly by far the worst I've played at a tournament this year. You can say I'm making all the johns you want, but facts are facts.
I said no jonhs f@ggit!

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
This thread is sooo full of love... <3

Nice work from the Puerto Rico crew over there. The best placing from here was Eval, which is PR's Peach. That is pretty awesome. And the other guys didn't went so bad either. Keep it up!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Did you see the ones of me beating Ken? They're right next to the 2 for 1 oranges deal. Ken beat me in the last two sets we played, and before that we were 50/50. If you don't believe me you can check the youtube links again, maybe you'll see the 5 or 6 matches where I beat Ken.

As far as "proving yourselves" to the EC, one tournament doesn't do that. WC used to be dominant in singles because of one player, and now he doesn't win consistently anymore, and as a whole EC has repeatedly proved itself better, even when the vast majority of people outside of the EC doubted us (see: FC3 regional crews).

LOL this is hilarious. Are you seriously trying to pretend like you never talked **** to me? You keep asking why I talk trash to you... Did you forget all the instances where you did the same to me? I remember your shoutout from Game Over to me... "I've never seen such a spammy Fox" or something. Is it any wonder why I don't like you?

Honestly why would you want me to give you credit when you've never done that for me? Like people have said I can't undo the fact that you won Evo, that's what happened. It doesn't mean you were the best player there, because you weren't.

I like the hamburger part thrown in at the end. That's pretty funny Ken, maybe after we visit McDonald's we can also look into some dentist's offices? Your teeth go in so many different directions I sometimes wonder how you can properly close your mouth.
Wasn't game over like 1998?

peachori

Smash Journeyman
well, it is unfortunate that m2k didnt play as well as he would have liked. i always hope that at any given tournament everyone will be playing at their best so it can really be a test of skill, but of course that never happens. oh well, go wc! :D

also lol @ chillin and ken getting all personal, calm down there children
and also super LOL @ m2k's sig, "9th best in the nation" that's ridiculous

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Ken hasn't been travelling as much to tournaments because he's had other priorities in life. In his absence, EC has been winning tournaments. Ken starts getting rusty and EC starts ******. Suddenly, Ken decides to play seriously again and what happens? He wins.

The moral of the story: EC only wins tournaments WHEN KEN LETS THEM.

Okay, I'm only kidding. But seriously, we need to be careful of what we say. When ONE PERSON (or two or three or four) makes comments like that, it is not necessarily the opinion of the entire community that they come from. Honestly, when I see the comments that people like Chillen are making, I want to say what I just said (in green) and mean it. But then I realize that Chillen does not represent the entire EC community, and we have to understand that if a couple jerks from one coast are talking crap, that it doesn't mean that EVERYONE in that region is a jerk too.

I just want to say to everyone, regardless of which region you come from, is to please be careful not to let ONE person's comments/opinion let you get angry at other people in that region. I see innocent people getting trash-talked at because of something someone else said on their (region's) behalf.

The REAL moral of the story: The opinions expressed here are solely those of the individual and do not represent the opinions of anyone else.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Wasn't game over like 1998?
maybe you're missing the point... that was one of the first things ken said to me, showing that he's been talking **** to me since i first met him

The REAL moral of the story: The opinions expressed here are solely those of the individual and do not represent the opinions of anyone else.
good point. on that same note, i think everyone should stay away from this "Thomasexy" guy's opinions, he can't even spell "chillin" correctly

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
i love the back nd forth posts

lol 1st off those were freindlies me and hugs had everytime i said i was going to win i yeah he won most of them good shti yeah he got 2nd good **** but i bet if everyone was playing thier best that day the placings would be alot different. I would go to super comp w/e u want to call it but its not worth it i seen enuff of the west coast thee only way i would go if someone paid for me to go and that **** is not happening so there for i amm not going me going to evo made me see i dont need ot prove anything to anyone anymore. But anyways i am done with samus for good i am pickign up a new main until brawl comes about i did what i had to do wihth her and i am good for now on, so on that note pc please eat these guys for me and u too m2k please or i will have to REALLY pick up my canon and have to help you guys eat the west coast. Until then adois until brawl............

And also to the my fault the best in vegas falco u dont have to be scurred to get a beat down which u did and i dont care if u just started playing it ****ign falco i can pick him up too. So be easy

SO aight **** it HUGS come to NEW YORk and lets have an 100 dollar mm 1st to 100 wins or less how many wins u want and winner gets the title as best samus peroid and of course the cash how about it sir

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
Ken hasn't been travelling as much to tournaments because he's had other priorities in life. In his absence, EC has been winning tournaments. Ken starts getting rusty and EC starts ******. Suddenly, Ken decides to play seriously again and what happens? He wins.

The moral of the story: EC only wins tournaments WHEN KEN LETS THEM.
True.

Ken's Marth is so sexy I want to have sex with him. Not to mention his Fox.

Drephen

Smash Master
man sooooooooooo many johns in this thread

dude you need to chill, like King said Smash isn't our first priority on our list. Out of all the major tournaments you've listed, only a few famous names have traveled to those tournaments from the West Coast. To tell you the truth it's not even about the Coast Rivalry anymore. King just said, the Wc practically doesn't care anymore.
Ken Out ;)
JOHNS!
"not caring about smash" is a john

JOHNS!
Little advice m2k, dont gamble and dont depend on money from a video game, just trying to help you out buddy =)

MORE JOHNS!
whoever wins is the better player in that match, regardless of whether you are "playing bad" or not

playing awful is a john

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Mango is extremely modest, he hasn't posted anything at all :p

SK92

Smash Journeyman
lol 1st off those were freindlies me and hugs had everytime i said i was going to win i yeah he won most of them good shti yeah he got 2nd good **** but i bet if everyone was playing thier best that day the placings would be alot different. I would go to super comp w/e u want to call it but its not worth it i seen enuff of the west coast thee only way i would go if someone paid for me to go and that **** is not happening so there for i amm not going me going to evo made me see i dont need ot prove anything to anyone anymore. But anyways i am done with samus for good i am pickign up a new main until brawl comes about i did what i had to do wihth her and i am good for now on, so on that note pc please eat these guys for me and u too m2k please or i will have to REALLY pick up my canon and have to help you guys eat the west coast. Until then adois until brawl............

And also to the my fault the best in vegas falco u dont have to be scurred to get a beat down which u did and i dont care if u just started playing it ****ign falco i can pick him up too. So be easy

SO aight **** it HUGS come to NEW YORk and lets have an 100 dollar mm 1st to 100 wins or less how many wins u want and winner gets the title as best samus peroid and of course the cash how about it sir
you were only two games ahead of me.You won 3-1 thats not a beating. And try to pick up falco it takes more than a couple days to play with him, just ask any good falco. You wouldn't make it in a falco ditto with me. STICK WIT SAMUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom