• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo World RESULTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This thread wins so much lol... won't comment on all the flaming, but this is a great thread lol... Congratz to all who placed, sounded like there were some weird happenings, but I laughed so hard when I read this... and the results were bizarre, to say the least...

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
So much for trying to act nice then. PC honestly when did I post "Hey PC come try and be funny by using me as a target because your soo cool." Lemme check...I didn't. Ok just making sure.

And lol at the PCs 2 **** riders following him. You guys are amazing.
Lol wow, **** rider? im just stating whats a fact, and that is that u suc at spittin game. your taken so what? congrats on your 1 gurlfriend. you wanna cookie?

and yes i am amazing lol.

mog87

Smash Ace
I was rooting for roy and mr ganondorf and all those other guys who entered evo north and used their real names to win. Oh well. And this thread start off funny then ended up with corny pick up lines and fat and/or ugly kid bashing. Those things in it of itself are not bad but compared to the pace set earlier by this thread, it is simply sub par and unacceptable.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Wow! I thought the 0C3 thread was drama. It was nothing compared to this!! LOL

And for all you guys trying to hit on the girls, you all need to STFU. You have a snowballs chance in Hell of getting with them. Not to be mean.... but when a video game is the most exciting thing that happens in your life, you can't expect yourself to be chased by too many women.

As far as I'm concerned, there have been only 2 major tournaments recently with both WC and EC's best participating together, and the score is tied 1-1. SCC will be the final major Melee tournament. It'll be very interesting to see what happens when it's everyone's last chance to prove their point.

After it's all said and done, who wants to go out drinking, gambling, and partying after SCC?? I don't care if you're EC or WC. After the video game rivalries are over and this is behind us, I just want everyone to have a good time. F**k rivalries, this is about FUN!! Who's down?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Who the hell is good in the midwest?

That was sarcasm. Midwest is too good :)

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i cant wait to see the evo dvd for this event, but good stuff to Glenn for keeping those live updates going the whole time.

this was an entertaining thread until i clicked on bailey's sig. if anything should be considered spam, it should be that link lol.

^ horrible attempt to hit on them , your still ugly
LOL

Eggz

Smash Hero
They are both still hot Asian Smashers.
Fixed for truth.

I am taken. Why would I wanna hit on them? Fine I'll go edit my post.
LoLfatchicksdontcount.

Me and Kiwii have already agreed that we look nothing alike LOL. Not even close.

Right Janet?

Anyways, sorry for the off-topic post AZ.
WHAT?! Hai hai! *peace sign* all asian look alike! you crazy!
-
One time PC told me I look like chris farley. This was the greatest day of my life.

am i successfully a PC **** riding, hot asian hitting on, bailey-hating-awesome-machine yet?

Combo Status for coolest WC smashers.

EDIT: Cash mooney is ****ing weird.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure this is what he was answering:

After it's all said and done, who wants to go out drinking, gambling, and partying after SCC?? I don't care if you're EC or WC. After the video game rivalries are over and this is behind us, I just want everyone to have a good time. F**k rivalries, this is about FUN!! Who's down?
Midwest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zjiin

Smash Master
First off, Milktea and Kiwi look nothing alike. If you think they do, you either need glasses or need to view more asians girls.

agreed

so who from midwest is coming to SCC?

and random thought... do you know pete chen? he lived in my area for a little bit and we played a little xDD
I'll probably be comming to SCC with Eddie and yes i've been playing Pete "Chan" Chen about once a week for maybe around a year now, since he lives like 15 mins away from me. He's got some asian heat. (i hope you dont think he looks like milktea or kiwi)

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
lol, this thread is full of win. Smash now deserves to be called Marvel Jr. as one of the announcers at EvoEast described it as. Not only does it have the fast paced and frantic gameplay, but now it has all of the drama and sh*t talking too. Of course like half the drama in Marvel is caused by that dark prince f@g though :laugh:

I know I'm late on this, but congrats to Ken, Hugs, and Mango for repping the WC. Never been to a smash tourney myself, but I'm too much of a scrub still.

Asian chicks really aren't that attractive
I will respectfully disagree. There are some asian chicks out there that are really hot. Of course maybe that's cause I'm asian...

Nite

Smash Champion
<3 Eggz and PC. Lol, you guys are hilarious.

As far as milktea looking like kiwii: No. Just because they are asian doesn't mean that they look alike.

(*Knows I'm not the only one with a couple infractions in this thread*)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Nite, what the hell are you talking about? Every asian looks the same.

Eggz

Smash Hero
<3 Eggz and PC. Lol, you guys are hilarious.

As far as milktea looking like kiwii: No. Just because they are asian doesn't mean that they look alike.

(*Knows I'm not the only one with a couple infractions in this thread*)
<3 right back atcha babe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom