• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Hey I too am from WC.

Also, didn't know if anybody noticed, Jungle Japes is listed twice in the counterpick stages. Does that mean it CAN'T BE BANNED???

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I guess I might as well post up an address again.

1111 NE Waterfield Village Dr.
Blue Springs, MO

816-878-3896 is my cell number if you need to contact me for anything.

Also I'll do a dollar a pin for anyone that wants to MM in bowling.

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
I guess I might as well post up an address again.

1111 NE Waterfield Village Dr.
Blue Springs, MO

816-878-3896 is my cell number if you need to contact me for anything.

Also I'll do a dollar a pin for anyone that wants to MM in bowling.

I'll MM you, but lets do 20 dollars a game.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
If anyone is staying at any hotels around, they should say which one so if 2 people are staying at the same hotel, they could get matches in.

Sadly, I don't know which hotel I'm staying at, atm. I'll probably get more information on it later.

Duckersmsh3

Smash Cadet
That schedule looks awesome. Very very psyched.

PS -- This'll be my first time in KC, so I really want to see the city a bit and get some bbq. KC Masterpiece and ****. Hopefully you can guys can hook that up for me.

Money Matches -- I've decided to go ahead and make a little list. Here's what I can recall but please help me out.

Mars -- $5
Spaceballs (assuming I'm the Chris you meant) -- $5
Tink -- $5

Who else is good for it?
you and me will have to make a trip i know of three good places near by

Secks.

Smash Ace
@ Hugs 1 mm
@Wife 1 mm
@ Lambchops 1 mm
@ Scar 3 mm
@ JBM 5 mm vs your Red Baron
@ Rob Gambino 3 mm vs your Yoshi my Falco.

Also I'm going to present the Falcon Secks. Challange. I'll try to sit on a tv and play anyone who thinks they can beat my Falco with their Falcon. Winner gets the pleasure of Secks. and getting slumpted. Dark and Smeesh aren't allowed.

khepri

Smash Lord
@ Hugs 1 mm
@Wife 1 mm
@ Lambchops 1 mm
@ Scar 3 mm
@ JBM 5 mm vs your Red Baron

Also I'm going to present the Falcon Secks. Challange. I'll try to sit on a tv and play anyone who thinks they can beat my Falco with their Falcon. Winner gets the pleasure of Secks. and getting slumpted. Dark and Smeesh aren't allowed.
Me

Scar

#HarveyDent
I think everyone is pumped for this. Would it be cool if we all organized side crews? Just like maybe 4-6 man crews, regional, I guess like an 8 man double elim bracket... we should have a few regions, EC and Florida, a few MW crews and WC?

At least 6.

R3N0

Smash Lord
i cant wait to see scar's montage of how scar beat dark rain in i killed mufasa : XII It's Raining on Dark Rain.

sorry ec for life...
yey scar fan

Scar

#HarveyDent
Reno: One of the Millions. ...AND MILLIONS.

I'm probably going to record a billion matches vs Darkrain... of course Scar Code strictly mandates that I only put tournament matches and MMs online. No friendlies, no johns.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
--housing---

phatgamer, so are you only housing friday night and saturday night? i'm assuming you want people to leave right after the tourny, but who knows what'll happen. are you going to be housing anyone sunday night/mon morning?

also, is there a backup venue setup? or is it just over till we get kicked out?

GOTM

Smash Champion
Reno: One of the Millions. ...AND MILLIONS.

I'm probably going to record a billion matches vs Darkrain... of course Scar Code strictly mandates that I only put tournament matches and MMs online. No friendlies, no johns.
scar you blow.

sorry, gotta continue tradition

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
--housing---

phatgamer, so are you only housing friday night and saturday night? i'm assuming you want people to leave right after the tourny, but who knows what'll happen. are you going to be housing anyone sunday night/mon morning?

also, is there a backup venue setup? or is it just over till we get kicked out?
Gotta be outta mah house by the time I leave for work on Monday. Which will probably be 10-11 am.

Top Bottom