• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
So that everyone knows, it's going to be a tight fit when it comes to getting some shut eye at my place. I would suggest leaving setups and anything else that isn't COMPLETELY necessary to bring inside, in your car. Also I'm curious if anyone is coming in on Friday...if so, let me know and we can go do something! I do work at a bowling alley :p

hugQ Cortex

Master
Well, that sounds really attractive since the South KC/Overland Park crew has exactly 3 melee enthusiasts remaining... Among Stealth Raptor, Jace08 and myself, one will be the odd one out and looking for a teammate. (probably me because Jace and Stealth were looking at teaming up for a while now) We'll be deciding for sure during today and tomorrow's practice... But would you take one of us?
Sure Perfect Duck I'll team with you. :)

Darkrain - Can I pay you for my singles and doubles entree fee now through paypal? I'll probably get there as registration closes so I don't want to take any risks. I don't care so much about doubles, but it'd suck if I flew all the way from the west coast to not be able to participate in singles at least :/ Please let me know. My aim is whydonthugofirst

Flight info: Arriving at MCI, Delta Airlines 6441, Saturday Oct 18th 9:35am

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
What are all these johns about not staying at the tourney all day, this is like a once-a-year tournament.

So far I have:

DrewB008- YL vs DK
Cosmo- YL vs Link?
Chexr- GW vs YL
Rob Gambino- YL vs Yoshi
El Lovo- YL vs Link?

theres a luigi in there too, but I dont remember who.

khepri

Smash Lord
So that everyone knows, it's going to be a tight fit when it comes to getting some shut eye at my place. I would suggest leaving setups and anything else that isn't COMPLETELY necessary to bring inside, in your car. Also I'm curious if anyone is coming in on Friday...if so, let me know and we can go do something! I do work at a bowling alley :p
Huge smash bowling on friday would be amazing.

p.s. when do we get an address?

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
We'll be coming Friday. It will most likely be an evening time, since we all have school.

Edit: lol at Echo being best midwest Samus. I want some of that for $1.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
unlike other colleges these doors could take a shotgun blast and still stay locked
More importantly, the Regnier Center building is where all of the college's IT classes are held. Every classroom has at least 15 computers and 1 overhead projector. There's so many pcs, mainframes, server blade towers, etc. that the building is on constant CC surveillance at every stairway and entrance (I should know since I'm an employee at this college and I work in several of the campus computer labs). Much better security than, say, a hotel or arcade hall venue could offer.

Duckersmsh3

Smash Cadet
More importantly, the Regnier Center building is where all of the college's IT classes are held. Every classroom has at least 15 computers and 1 overhead projector. There's so many pcs, mainframes, server blade towers, etc. that the building is on constant CC surveillance at every stairway and entrance (I should know since I'm an employee at this college and I work in several of the campus computer labs). Much better security than, say, a hotel or arcade hall venue could offer.
:083: yeah that tooo :083:

Wife

Smash Lord
That schedule looks awesome. Very very psyched.

PS -- This'll be my first time in KC, so I really want to see the city a bit and get some bbq. KC Masterpiece and ****. Hopefully you can guys can hook that up for me.

Money Matches -- I've decided to go ahead and make a little list. Here's what I can recall but please help me out.

Mars -- $5
Spaceballs (assuming I'm the Chris you meant) -- $5
Tink -- $5

Who else is good for it?

Wife

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Tink and Mars aren't going anymore.
Really? I thought Mars just posted like 3 seconds ago asking for a MM.

But if Tink isn't going then shotgun no battle on Darkrain!!!!

I'm supposed to team with Hat but he's pulling a Mango, in that he still doesn't have a ticket. . .

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Overland Park, KS

Sat
Oct 18
Sunny

High 65°
Low 49°

20% Precipitation

Sun
Oct 19

Partly Cloudy

High 67°
Low 53°

0% Precipitation

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Stealth Raptor: Yea, this is true. I live over near KCMO, I know how it is XP
Still...

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Really? I thought Mars just posted like 3 seconds ago asking for a MM.

But if Tink isn't going then shotgun no battle on Darkrain!!!!

I'm supposed to team with Hat but he's pulling a Mango, in that he still doesn't have a ticket. . .
I totally called shotgun on Darkrain if tink doesn't go when darkrain was here in dallas like 3 weeks ago...

Cups

Smash Ace
I guess these nubs don't know KC shotgun rules, you can't just call it a week before. Gotta see the car to call it, no racing rule (racing to the car to get there first) and DYC has automatic shotgun in all cars if he so chooses. That's just the way it goes.

Top Bottom