• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe at APEX 2012! - 24 Europeans!

strawhats

Smash Master
Whatever it is will you be selling it at apex?

:phone:
I want goku hair...In order to do that that I'd have to like grow my hair out for like the next 4 months or so, wash every day, and well then pixy dust. :)

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Hornz, would you be willing to add Melee players to the OP so this topic serves a larger purpose? I can also edit it if you want.

In any case, I'm hoping to rally the Dutch to get their **** together early October. If I can get other people to book with me and get housing organized, the only thing stopping me would be ticket prices skyrocketing. You could add me to the "interested" list (MK/D3/Snake), though you can also just wait till I can hopefully confirm a whole batch of people in a couple of weeks.

foxmaster123

Smash Rookie
ssbb

is there any chance someone can tell me how old you have to be too enter?
im reeeeeaaaaalllyyy want to get a chance to join if i can but i need to know how old you have to be to join...

t3h Icy

Smash Master
If you're asking, are you sure you're old enough to go to the other side of the world?

foxmaster123

Smash Rookie
ssbb

1. do you know where this is taking place in europe? and 2. thks strawhats for welcoming me :)

foxmaster123

Smash Rookie
so now that i know where it is, i guess i can't go-i live in birmimgham (uk) and it'll cost about £3000 to get to the usa soooooo ye im not going so good luck to u all when it comes to the tourament

HoRnZ

Smash Apprentice
Hornz, would you be willing to add Melee players to the OP so this topic serves a larger purpose? I can also edit it if you want
sure ;) I barely know anything about the melee scene so can you edit it or send me the names? :D

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
sure ;) I barely know anything about the melee scene so can you edit it or send me the names? :D
I can only give you an interested list for now. Those are all the players I know at the moment are planning to go to Apex, I'll get other people to fill you up with more details

Interested
Armada :peachmelee: (SWE)
Aniolas :sheikmelee: (SWE)
Leffen :falcomelee: (SWE)
Zoler :foxmelee: (SWE)
Hack :marthmelee: (SWE)
Rocky :falconmelee: (SWE)
King Funk :falcomelee: (DK)
Marc :sheikmelee: (NL)
Amsah :sheikmelee: (NL)

strawhats

Smash Master
Hack isnt coming, Aniolas is def not coming, and Im a Fox main ;))
For one, I had a feeling aniolas wasn't coming especially considering armada n amsah r teaming. Also r u sure about hack not going, cuz I'm pretty sure I've seen him post on the apex thread a while back expressing interest. Also Alex Strife heard he was coming. another thing Europe should send one of it's top falco players (calle W, aldwyn).

:phone:

HoRnZ

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the list :) keep me updated
so hacks coming? ill just keep them on interested, anyone most likely confirmed for melee?

Armada

Smash Lord
Hack was supposed to go. But he can´t make it sience he has plans of moveing to WC of Sweden (yay) and other things so the money situation is not perfect.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Where did you look for your flights?

I need extremely cheap flights...

also, best airport to get there if noone minds answering?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Well if I kinda get the option to go, I will, if not, I wont XD

Atm its like 99,99% sure I cant go xD

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
He won't go, he doesn't have a passport nor the funds required.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
thus far im the only one whos booked a flight. ill be leaving heathrow airport on the 4th january with british airways, who are astoundingly cheap at the moment

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
HMMM I'm sorry, Glutonny has his exam from january 3 to 7, that means He can't go, Then deconfirm bjay me and gluto

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nassim, why can't you go without Gluto? You and Brian should still go there =/

:059:

Top Bottom