• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe at APEX 2012! - 24 Europeans!

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Gluttony scared of salty Ally. :D
Glutonny has now pretty much a cult status.

"He could be the best player in the world for all we know.". =D

Very sad that Leon, Bjay and Glutonny aren't going. I'm gonna check on my microeconomics exam this week and if it's all as planned then I'm booking my tickets.

strawhats

Smash Master
why should I xD
I already told everyone he wasn't going
lol...kid doesn't leave his country due to parent johns?

I'm gonna assume he does that at big European tournaments half the time as well?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alex Strife for Smash president! Holy **** the hype all just came back. Go Europe! (unless you play me, hehe).

:phone:

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
thanks alex to motivated me again, I wanted to quit brawl becauseof many reason but I'm doing my best to come

Mr-R

Smash Champion

I'm gonna assume he does that at big European tournaments half the time as well?
more like every single european tourney except bushido ( the one that ally attended )
changed their minds

GOD IM AMAZING
ALEX FOR PRESIDENT!

thanks alex to motivated me again, I wanted to quit brawl becauseof many reason but I'm doing my best to come
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, since when :scared:

Luigi player

Smash Master

Gluto only ever went to french tournaments. Never outside his country. The last european international (it was in france of course) he was at was Bushido Brawl Impact were he beat Ally (loong time ago...).

I'm glad Leon changed his mind. :)

NNID
Budget_Player
Top Bottom