• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe at APEX 2012! - 24 Europeans!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I could but Fuzzy and Ice messaged me a bit late, as I'm still talking to several others interested. 3 from austria, 3 from chile, 2 from australia, 1-2 from japan (still waiting on suinoko since he's important to get here and the first one) I forget who else

for fuzzy and ice they would have to wait a bit
OR i could get my 2nd connection but I'd have to talk to him

don't RELY on me for it; it's just a backup plan. And Leon clearly needs this backup plan right now.

it's mainly for people taht can't make it normally to have a chance to go

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
for people that do show interest, message me on facebook

dunno if i can talk right now but that's the only way

facebook.com/mew2king

if u dont have one, make one

(right now i cannot promise a pass, but if its THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN MAKE IT then maybe i can help. IF YOU CAN MAKE IT WITHOUT NEEDING ONE, THEN JUST BUY YOUR TICKET. I'm just a possible backup plan. Please don't rely on me, because right now I can not 100% make a promise).

Mr-R

Smash Champion
because I have no reason to go without him
-___________________________________________________-

lmfao @ expecting glutonny to come in the first place.
Just take Jasons offer and go

Heartstring

Smash Legend
-___________________________________________________-

lmfao @ expecting glutonny to come in the first place.
Just take Jasons offer and go
wouldnt be too far fetched to say he could
but yes, take the damn offer. this is gonna be the best smash event untill smash4 comes out. calling it right now

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
what do you mean by 2nd connection jason?

we already established its not a horrid price without one for me, its just that im not sure if I can go + afford it even if its cheaper than usual

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Srsly Leon you should go anyway with bjay o_O

Wtf is the reason to not go if gluto cant?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
He is down cause he worries he wont do as well :(

at least that is what i know so far if its something personal i wont post cause its between us

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Leon man.

You're such a cool guy, if you don't go, they won't only miss a ****-mode player but also a great person =(

+1 vote for Leon to go

And Bjay
if he goes IC

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I decided to stop saving for this. I prefer to spend the money I have saved in going to NST with my community, don't think I can get all the money anyways so I see no reason to miss NST.

I hope Leon and Bjay manage to go, they for sure need to be there.

I'll be rooting for both of you D:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Leon au moins, caliss, vas y, toute les fois que je t'ai parlé d'Apex, que tu voulais venir etc. Pis la tu veux annuler? **** no. Viens pour une fois, tu peux quitter si tu veux après, mais pour l'amour d'Apex, VIENT FIGHT.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
Leon au moins, caliss, vas y, toute les fois que je t'ai parlé d'Apex, que tu voulais venir etc. Pis la tu veux annuler? **** no. Viens pour une fois, tu peux quitter si tu veux après, mais pour l'amour d'Apex, VIENT FIGHT.
nan mais mec, j'ai totalement perdu l'envi de jouer, j'ai perdu une grande partie de mon niveau, et j'ai même plus confiance en moi, le tout en plus du fait que financièrement c'est pas super en ce moment. faudrait un miracle pour que je puisse

strawhats

Smash Master
Rough translation:Leon at least, Cali, go there, whenever I spoke of Apex, etc. that you wanted to come. The worse you want to cancel? **** No. Just for once, you can leave if you want later, but for the sake of Apex, JUST FIGHT.

nan mais mec, j'ai totalement perdu l'envi de jouer, j'ai perdu une grande partie de mon niveau, et j'ai même plus confiance en moi, le tout en plus du fait que financièrement c'est pas super en ce moment. faudrait un miracle pour que je puisse
translation:nah but dude, I totally lost the urge to play, I lost most of my level, and I don't have even more confidence in myself, all in addition to the fact that financially it's not great in this time. would take a miracle for me to go.

I don't even play this game (Brawl) and it would be nice to see Leon there.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Leon :(
Please go!
Its the one and only chance to be on such a great event.
How aften do you have the chance?
Really, it will be a great experience and nice week in america.
You dont get that everyday!
You'll of course have a nice tournament there, meet new people, new smashers, and if go far in the bracket, it'll be an even greater experience for you!
How could you miss that?

I'd go if I had the chance, too bad I dont :/
But I'd love to see your Marth in action vs. so many new players.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Just because you lack motivation now doesn't mean it'll be the case in 2-3 months. It's too big a decision to just knee-jerk like that over some current emotion of yours.

:059:

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Leon, please go! I would LOVE to play your Marth! I am coming from Chile to play the best of the best in the world, and that couldn't be possible if you don't go to Apex 2012!

Pleeeeeeease :).

Top Bottom