• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe at APEX 2012! - 24 Europeans!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well, I used Google translation for my french too so I guess it means that we both fail.

Since we've settled this, all we need to do is get you to Apex and we cool.

:059:

Tekk

Smash Lord
TAIN Nassim lààà tu nous fais quoi ?
T'étais super optimiste quand t'en parlais sur le CF.
Tu la retrouvera la passion avant l'apex, comme le dit ghebgateaux.

La france compte sur toi, L'Europe même.
L'ALGERIE même! Vas-y mec. :)

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Leon, ce n'est plus vraiment une question de gagner ou de perdre mais plutôt d'être tous ensemble, en tant qu'Européens à un géant tournoi américain et de bien s'amuser. C'est maintenant ou jamais et tu le sais très bien. Je veux pas vraiment te forcer à faire tout ca si t'as pas envie mais c'est comme ca que je vois les choses: tu ne peux pas nous décevoir si tu joues mal à l'Apex ; tu ne peux que nous décevoir si tu viens pas. =(

Vas y, Nassim tu ne le regretteras pas et si c'est ton dernier tournoi, profites en pour finir avec quelque chose d'inoubliable. ;)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
^^

Leon, it's not really about winning or losing but to be together, as Europeans at a giant American tournament and have fun. It's now or never and you know that very well. I do not really want to force you to do all this if you do not want but that's how I see things: you can not disappoint us if you play poorly at Apex, you can only disappoint us if you do not come. = (

Go ahead Nassim, you will not regret it and if it's your last tournament, take the opportunity to finish with something unforgettable.

Mahie

Smash Lord
TAIN Nassim lààà tu nous fais quoi ?
T'étais super optimiste quand t'en parlais sur le CF.
Tu la retrouvera la passion avant l'apex, comme le dit ghebgateaux.

La france compte sur toi, L'Europe même.
L'ALGERIE même! Vas-y mec. :)
J'avoue Nassim, tu crains là. Va représenter l'Algérie un peu, on s'en branle de l'Europe mais l'Afrique ça manque de joueurs. Bouge ton boul, j'suis sûr que tu peux récuperer ton niveau d'ici là et nous faire rêver. Je joue même pas à Brawl et j'attendais que ça de te mater sur le stream.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Leon! You should come bro! Apex is like one of the last hype Brawl tournaments IMO. With MK banned, who know's what will happen to this community! This is like once in a lifetime bro! You really should come! It will be lots of fun, and basically a life experience that you will NEVER get again. Don't worry if you win or lose, just have fun and try your best...on the other hand, if you really want to win, then PRACTICE your tail off while your in EU and win!

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Ally mit den Deutschkenntnissen!
Ally avec le skills d'allemagne!
Ally with teh German Skills!

Bonsiour Monsieur Leon,
je suis l'Akuma, et je vais, tu est un grande jouer, et tu voulais à Apex =D
Pardon, mon francais est tres merde xD

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Leon, ca va t'énerver si on insiste comme ca, mais tant pis :loutre:

Je suis sur que t'as tes raisons et tes empechements, mais pense à toute la communauté!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
CAN U GUYS ****** STOP TALKING FRENCH, ITS ANNOYING TO OPEN GOOGLE TRANSLATOR EVERY SINGLE TIME !!!!l!!

Tekk

Smash Lord
CAN U GUYS ****** STOP TALKING FRENCH, ITS ANNOYING TO OPEN GOOGLE TRANSLATOR EVERY SINGLE TIME !!!!l!!
ta gueule
on arrêtera pas de parler français tant que leon ne sera pas confirmé pour ce putain de tournoi

PEACE7

Smash Champion
LOLOLOLOL

And yo Leonnnn man please come to apex I really want to meet you in person

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
add

Plain_boring :mario:

to interested thats me i don't think i'll be able to go though

Slhoka

Smash Lord
ta gueule
on arrêtera pas de parler français tant que leon ne sera pas confirmé pour ce putain de tournoi
You are a stupid, immature kid.

No matter what Leon does, you guys have to understand that those boards are freakin international. Go to your respective boards if you need to speak you own language.

I'm gonna talk to Leon about that, though. I'm not gonna tell him to go, but I'm pretty sure that I can make him reconsider his decision if I tell him about the experience I had playing smash in the US.

Tekk

Smash Lord
I'm gonna talk to Leon about that, though. I'm not gonna tell him to go, but I'm pretty sure that I can make him reconsider his decision if I tell him about the experience I had playing smash in the US.
Cocky old man LOL.
+Aucun humour

Top Bottom