• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Guys, what do you think of the idea of making Tommy G's clubhouse a monthly regional tourney ala Gigabits, and ZP just for SFL locals (of course)? I've been talking to 2link a bit about it a little (he bought the idea up) and if we're capable of doing it, I think it'd be great. Tommy G's would bring SFL and CFL together easier rather than nagging CFL to drive all the way down to ZP. Evidently this venue has the space and atmosphere fit for such tourneys.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Guys, what do you think of the idea of making Tommy G's clubhouse a monthly statewide tourney ala Gigabits, and ZP just for SFL locals (of course)? I've been talking to 2link a bit about it a little (he bought the idea up) and if we're capable of doing it, I think it'd be great. Tommy G's would bring SFL and CFL together easier rather than nagging CFL to drive all the way down to ZP. Evidently this venue has the space and atmosphere fit for such tourneys.

Don't worry about any of that. We talked about it in our car already (Tommy, Xaltis, Snipa, Dfear, Afro) were gonna see what happens.

Albert.

Smash Master
Sighhh at the arrogance^^^

Anyway, I'm sure somebody will fill the void for ZP SoFla tourneys if Esam doesn't want to host any more down here.

R@vyn, you got this? If not, Master Raven, do you want to host?

I'll host if nobody else wants to. People can come that want to come, that's that.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^legit *** post. ill come to da zp tournies hosted by alberto! remember dates!

AfroQT

Smash Master
The current plan is to turn Tommys Clubhouse into a place to hold Regionals. Its close to CFL close for SFL, dont think its too far for Naples (not 100% sure), and is closer for NFL.

I recently found about 5 good crt tv's at a goodwill we could use for tourneys, I can afford them and am willing to buy them (though tbh i would REALLY appreciate help purchasing them), however i have no place to store them and thats the biggest problem.

More on this later though.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
naples is closer to me...which is closer to zp which is nowhere close to naples and stuart is just lol far from naples.

but cmon naples!!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
HELL YEAH!! More I am down for any ZP tourneys. And if fewer people go then that will make my brothers more likely to go. PHUCK YEAH!! EVERYONE WINS!!!

But seriously. IDC WHO HOLDS THEM! WE NEED TO KEEP HOSTING AT ZP! For us SFL Locals. ^_^

Sweetness.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
more money for seibrik never hurt seibrik neither :awesome:

also
naples smash crew should be called

The Naples DAWGS

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Or I could alternate months. Once a month at ZP for SFL (Which I won't expect CFL to come to) and then one at the Clubhouse which could be a better SFL/CFL tournament.

Does that work?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i suppose, i dont see why more tournies is bad tho, even if the ZP ones will obv. be smaller than clubhouse, at the least it'll be more serious practice more often

Master Raven

Smash Master
I like MVD's idea, at least as long as people have the energy to host at that rate and distance. So far I'm totally down with ESAM hosting clubhouse regionals and Seibrik hosting ZP.

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
Ah, it moved eh? No problem!
Me and Proto Man X are still going to arrive at The Clubhouse! We don't care if it takes place on The Moon, The Center of the Earth, The Lost City of Atlantis, a run down back alley in Hong Kong, from here to Timbuktu, Chuck E. Cheese, my apartment, The City of Townsville (IS UNDER ATTACK), Koholint Island, WE WILL BE THERE!

Top Bottom