• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, I'm hoping that we can push this back to the 30th.

SOUTH FLORIDA PEOPLE!!!! WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO GO TO ZP THIS SATURDAY (THE 9TH) FOR A TOURNAMENT IN THE INTERIM? I'LL HOST AT THE CLUBHOUSE ON THE 30TH THAT IS MORE OF A CF

South Florida People: Would you be willing to go to ZP this saturday (the 9th) for a tournament? I'll host at the clubhouse, if possible, on the 30th as a CFL/SFL tournament, and we could have ZP and WATO on saturday for SFL and CFL alone, respectively. You guys went up to NLL last weekend, so I'm pretty sure you would rather stay down here.

AIM me/PM me. If not enough people wanna go I'll just hold off til the 30th.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Don't do it as the same weekend as the BBC Georgia tourney cause CFL is getting a car together to go to that in April...im talking about the clubhouse not the zp

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm hoping that we can push this back to the 30th.

SOUTH FLORIDA PEOPLE!!!! WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO GO TO ZP THIS SATURDAY (THE 9TH) FOR A TOURNAMENT IN THE INTERIM? I'LL HOST AT THE CLUBHOUSE ON THE 30TH THAT IS MORE OF A CF

South Florida People: Would you be willing to go to ZP this saturday (the 9th) for a tournament? I'll host at the clubhouse, if possible, on the 30th as a CFL/SFL tournament, and we could have ZP and WATO on saturday for SFL and CFL alone, respectively. You guys went up to NLL last weekend, so I'm pretty sure you would rather stay down here.

AIM me/PM me. If not enough people wanna go I'll just hold off til the 30th.
Isn't WATO this saturday?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Ahh, so I'll probably host it the 7th of May. No problem with that. I'll talk to Tommy about reserving it early.

Master Raven

Smash Master
6th? Typo much? :p (Or am I reading that wrongly?)

I don't think we should be concerned with CFL presence too much for ZP. IMO we should just do our own thing for this week.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I meant of may, and I realized it would be the 7th anyway. **** now I gotta find the ZP address again >__<

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Psyduck.

I meant to say that I will host the CLUBHOUSE tournament on the 7th of MAY, but host ZP THIS SATURDAY, the 9th of April.

I got a decent amount of interest from SFL, so I'ma update the thread. CFL, I doubt you are coming now so I'll remove your Wiis from the list.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Ok cool.

DJ Jack can't come to this because he has to work this weekend, so if I can't find someone I can trust to team with me, I'm just saving my doubles money for MMs.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Sorry for the confusion everybody, it has been a hectic day @_@

Does anybody have Albert's #?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The Unity Ruleset is released and I'm using those rules for my tournaments from now on. Check them out.

8Bitman

Smash Master
YEAH!!! HOORAY!!! ZP AGAIN!!!

*Whispers
Guys don't go, the more people that come, the more people ESAM steals money from.

:awesome:

Slashy

Smash Lord
I thought this was next week, why was this bumped?

I'd definitely go/bring a Wii if the side event was something that wasn't tier based.

Master Raven

Smash Master
@Slashy someone reserved the clubhouse before we could. At this point we're just saying **** it and hosting at ZP this weekend.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Well from what I actually know, it's not really a clubhouse so much as it's a community building in Stewart (correct me if I'm wrong). Tommy G usually rents the place but, like I said, it was reserved before we could get a chance to do so.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
/Hype.

If the 7th is at the clubhouse, i'll probably go.
Full car = no door fee right?

Cause i can probably afford that.

As long as i have minimum payments, ill go. Stupid gas.
Whys it so expensive anyway -.-

DFEAR

Smash Hero
in weston today number 87 gas regular was at 4.09, i filled my gas in boondocks davie at 3.89...still bonesaw'd

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
isn't wato this saturday? So idk if cfl would go to ZP this saturday if wato is going on.
The only time i had to go to zp was next saturday or the one after cant do it this saturday :(

Slashy

Smash Lord
I will probably show up at sometime past 12, I will bring my Wii with me to use in singles and/or doubles.

Top Bottom