• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Ah, it moved eh? No problem!
Me and Proto Man X are still going to arrive at The Clubhouse! We don't care if it takes place on The Moon, The Center of the Earth, The Lost City of Atlantis, a run down back alley in Hong Kong, from here to Timbuktu, Chuck E. Cheese, my apartment, The City of Townsville (IS UNDER ATTACK), Koholint Island, WE WILL BE THERE!

haha legit gonna see you there.

So yeah about these tvs near me...need a place to store them...

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dood...gog just proved himself how awesome he is O_O...i think...i think...i think i wanna train gog ;)

btw dibs...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the more i watch trela vids the more im sure hes not actually playing brawl. Hes playing a mod or something...lucario cant do that stuff

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I just want you to overcome being mad Dfear, you said you did but I knew you were lying. I've overcome it and proved it at NLL. Now I need you too.

8Bitman

Smash Master
teaching someone makes you understand and learn the material better yourself. true facts in all education standards.
DFEAR I am sorry but you just post the most pointless crap. XD LMFAO!!!

As for you GOG, Goodluck at your first offline tourney (amirite?). I hope you have a good time. Well with all of these Floridians that will be hard not to. But still. LOL

FlOrIdA Da B3Ss!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
And BTW, the Unity ruleset is coming out extremely soon, so I will be changing the rules accordingly.

There is not a drastic change, so don't worry about it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well I 3-1d him in a MU I have 0 experience in. That is clearly different than you USING YOUR MASSIVE ABILITY TO TIME-OUT on Gnes, although it is quite noteworthy.

I'm also the only player to beat Ally since KTAR5

OverLade

Smash Hero
Well I 3-1d him in a MU I have 0 experience in. That is clearly different than you USING YOUR MASSIVE ABILITY TO TIME-OUT on Gnes, although it is quite noteworthy.

I'm also the only player to beat Ally since KTAR5
So you're good because you beat someone you're better than with a better character? I could name 20 times I've done that before... :embarrass:

AfroQT

Smash Master
ROFLLL thats right the new standard ruleset. I can't wait. Brawl going no where but up.

Also don't know if i'm even gonna be at this.
wait halberd are you def comin to this?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Club house has been rented for the 16th, Soooooo somethings gotta happen.
Trufax. They said they would hold the day for us until someone turned in all applications. Someone else did, so we're screwed over for the 16th. I also work on the 17th so it can't happen on that day seeing as I need to be at the clubhouse at all times.

Why can't this happen on the 23rd again? I think someone should host something on that day at the clubhouse if ESAM can't. This just gives more people time to prepare for it.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Check out that Fun Depot near you Taylor...tourneys have been hosted there before its a decent venue easy to find. Alil further north then ZP.

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
DFEAR I am sorry but you just post the most pointless crap. XD LMFAO!!!

As for you GOG, Goodluck at your first offline tourney (amirite?). I hope you have a good time. Well with all of these Floridians that will be hard not to. But still. LOL

FlOrIdA Da B3Ss!!!
Thank you 8Bitman. :)
Well in a way this will be my 4th Tourney I am attending. The last 3 I attended were all at a Play N' Trade that used to be (it closed down :() located at North Miami Beach 14711 Biscayne Blvd. I came in second in the last 2!

The first one I went to I didn't do so hot. Cause it was my first. ^_^;
I used Pit throughout the whole thing. I made it to the 3rd round and I lost to a Diddy Kong player. I did not know his name (he was African American) and he told me he just comes to Tourneys for the hell of it even though he says he hates Brawl and he told me that I reminded him of Sonic Ghost when he first started out. Damn, that was one hell of a complement. :surprised: I could never be like him. The people loved me there and thought I was the best guy there despite the fact I lost. Oh, and a Falco Player beat the Diddy Kong Player.
Also, the rules were 5 Stock and it all took place at Final Destination, Meta Knight and DDD were also banned. lol wut? <_<

In the second Tourney, I made it to the Semi Finals and fought someone named 8Bit (his real name is Eddie) and I somehow managed to win against his Snake (I was Lucario). Everyone was all like "OMG he beat the second best in the state of Florida" and some junk. Here's the thing though, everyone thought that was the Final match but it was not. So it was the Finals best 2 out of 3. His Snake 3 stocked my Lucario (:() and in round 2 I went back to my true Main, Pit. I took him down to his last stock but he won in the end. I walked away with $25.00 in store credit. :) My family was very proud of me. :)

8Bit said that I have some potential and stuff and he didn't know I was going to go Pit in the second round cause if he knew he would of switched to Meta Knight and he even gave me some advice on my Lucario.
Well, he couldn't switch to Meta Knight cause there was a scrub rule that he was banned. DDD was also banned cause of "lol chain grab" :dizzy:

The third one I went to I came in second again and I fought someone named Dee in the finals. The Tourney was small and there were not that many participants. Finals were 3 out of 5. I couldn't beat his Donkey Kong. My Pit/Lucario/R.O.B. were no match! Afterward I started to learn the Donkey Kong match up.:ohwell:
I walked away with $25.00 in store credit once again. :joyful:

Lucario has given me much success though so I will be sticking with him!

To quote Leon Scott Kennedy at the end of Resident Evil 4: "Story of my life..."
:)

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
ESAM doesn't want to host the tourney on the 23rd for personal reasons (I think it's because it's Easter or something?) but I'm not sure, so don't quote me on that.

I can't go if it's on the 16th so I'm hoping he changes it to the 30th or something.

Top Bottom