• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I might have to cancel this btw, there might be a SF tournament or an MvC3 tournament already scheduled for this day.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I won't be able to do it quickly enough, it still takes like 9 hours, and Sunday is bad because then CFL would get back monday morning/really late sunday.

I'll probably postpone to the 30th if anything. I'll know by tomorrow.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
HRNut is thinking of hosting a tournament on the 16th.
If you guys want to cancel this, it would be easier money wise to save for ZP anyways.
My car only had 2 people in it, the usual other 2 had money johns and i was waiting for a response.

If you choose to move it, it would be okay with CFL.

황미영

Smash Champion
It would be okay with CFL EXCEPT ME! THE NOBODY! >:U

But yeah, I put mah request in today 'cause work is full of jerks and to make sure I would it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Mink, I am hosting a tournament on the 16th

HOWEVER!!! It will NOT be at ZP. It will be at Tommy G's Clubhouse in Stuart. It is like...1.5 hours North of ZP, so it will be easier for CFL and Tampa to get there and get back home.

9050 SW Pennsylvania Ave
Stuart, FL 34997

Here are the pictures of the venue...yeah I know, I need to learn how to take better pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=946b7c4a80

This venue is my neighborhood clubhouse. Ima be straight forward with all of you and let you know that there's a straight amount to rent for one day and $200 down for damages that I get back if nothing is damaged. I'll be willing to put $200 of my own money for you as long as everyone promises to not get too crazy.

There is a form I need everyone to sign when they arrive to assure everyone's safety.
The tldr(too long; didn't read) version of this form will be something along the lines of: 'you are responsible for anything you break.' There will be an indemnification clause stating 'if you hurt yourself, it's not my fault.'
Here's the **** I had to go through:
http://www.riverforestpoa.org/files/...v_06-29-09.pdf
Ignore the max of 8 hr thing. They said I can have it all day.

$5 door fee
because I can...and
$10 for Singles entry
$20 for Doubles entry, $10 per person.
The driver of a full car does not have to pay door fee.

Now, since I'm not hosting it at ZP, I do need TVs. So, it would help if people signed up for those now too.

I think I'll be hosting at Tommy Gs place from now on, unless some issue arises with the place itself, so I'm changing the thread title. I also updated the 1st post so...you guys should look at that.

Also, tell HRNut to go **** himself, if you would.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Wwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllll, seems like we're not going anymore.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
since this isn't happening at ZP, I'm going to need a ride. Eric, A lot of people are going to be affected by shifting the venue so far away keep in mind. I'm not complaining. I love the clubhouse venue, but it's something that should be considered before you make this move permanent. You're probably going to lose over ten potential people(some of them beingnew people) from this.

I wont be able to stream either unless there's some internet present at the venue. Only record

:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
The primary advantage is the venue is actually amazing. It's completely clean and very spacious. Tommy's parents brought some delicious food too and there's a pool plus a sleeping room.

That's the only thing that makes it stand higher than ZP though. In the end, ESAM is the host, it's up to him. I'm still coming either way. I've never missed his events.

8Bitman

Smash Master
im ALL for tommy g's from now on. cfl + MOST OF sfl. unite
May I at least ask to just hold this next tourney at ZP, and then the rest of the tourneys at Tommy's clubhouse? Because both of my brothers and myself were all planning to come to this.

I am mad now that it was suddenly changed....

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Why no more ZP..?
May I at least ask to just hold this next tourney at ZP, and then the rest of the tourneys at Tommy's clubhouse? Because both of my brothers and myself were all planning to come to this.

I am mad now that it was suddenly changed....
Option-Select has the rights to ZP on the 16th for a SSFIV and/or MvC3 tourney. It's out of ESAM's hands.

Still want to hold a tourney on ZP that date? Go ***** to Ryan Hunter about it.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
****ing reppin that hood dtorr. REP REP HYPE HYPE **** BITVH RHYPE!!!!

anyone who needs a ride aka 2link just ask :awesome:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The reason I'm not hosting it at ZP is because there is already an MvC3 tournament that day that has been reserved for a while. I can't host there this month and I don't want to change the date AGAIN since people are already making plans/getting off of work.

Also, this means that more CARS will be going to this venue as opposed to people squishing. This will allow other people to get rides (Like DFEAR can get 8bitman and brothers/2link) while Nick Riddle, Seibrik, and I can focus on getting other people.

This also allows CFL to come down easier since instead of 4 hours its 2.5

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Where's my small violin?

My clubhouse has Wifi, Pool, Workout area, Basketball hoops, Refrigerator, Space, legit Air conditioning, possibility of my parents forcing themselves on me to make food stuff. Chairs (tons of them), possible sleeping area, and cleanliness in both main rooms and bathrooms with a shower.

ZP has TVs that we dont have to move around....that's it.

Just to recap with the important. Clean, Spacious, Chairs, Wifi, A/C.

It's only an hour further from your house too.

The only glaring negative my clubhouse has is we need to be out by 11. It's not too unreasonable because it gives us time to possibly do Dennys or something and allows CFL to get back home before it gets too ridiculously late.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
no
no im still not giving you ride
still no
nope still

nope.

still no.

maybe.....NOT

nuuuuuuuu

8Bitman

Smash Master
Alright, I don't know if I (or we if my brothers feel like driving another hour) can make it. But I will try to arrange my appearance at this tourney.

Question, will there be more T.V's than at ZP???

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Well with this venue people will need to bring set ups, but with such a huge amount of space there were more than enough set ups back in Nov when Tommy hosted.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I have 2 TVs at my house I can bring over as well as a laggy flat screen and a really small CRT TV ( so 4 total) There's also a huge CRT TV there. If each SFL car can bring a TV along with everyones wiis, we'll be good.

Bring bathing suits.

Top Bottom