• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ok GOG. clearly u like lucario amirite? well liking lucario means u liking furry things which means u liking furry animals which means u like animals! so you liking lucario means u liking animals amirite? WELL GUESS WHAT MISTER, a pony happens to also be an animal too!

now GO WATCH THE NEW MLP AND BE A BRONY...silly billy :awesome:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Our car may need housing as well. I don't know what we plan on doing in regards to this particular weekend, but I just want to make sure we can be accommodated in case we need some housing.

MVD

Smash Master
its my moms birthday the day before I doubt I will be able to go anywhere that weekend

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey what are the CFL cars? I might plan it so i can come to this if there are any cars open. I turn 18 on the 21 and was gonna have the party on the 17 so that would leave this open for a second celebration :awesome: lemme know what's up cfl D:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
He called it!

and i need to fill the other seats.
As much gas as can be would be awesome. between 10-15. Whatever you can. 4 hours to miami sucks on gas.
I need to fill up my car soon though.

I have Keith, Nick?
Jeff, Solo, you comin?
Gindler? Gallax? Friendship?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
He called it!

and i need to fill the other seats.
As much gas as can be would be awesome. between 10-15. Whatever you can. 4 hours to miami sucks on gas.
I need to fill up my car soon though.

I have Keith, Nick?
Jeff, Solo, you comin?
Gindler? Gallax? Friendship?
Hmm i'd love to hti you up if your the only cfl car. Im always good for gas as usual.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
if you still need a wii i can bring it, seeing as seibrik is taking me to this~

also, i hate all of you.
and trade me shinies from GEN V

Top Bottom