• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah, i was going to tommy G's.
Then some people in my car decided to go to wato.
Too much JOHNS.
^ for xaltis.

Oh well.
I'll be seeing you guys soon enough :D

MVD

Smash Master
Juan don't start **** with me lol no need to be jelly cause zp is infinitely better than wato brah, CFL could drive down if they want I was just being.hopeful since we drove up last weekend, and we are gonna do the clubhouse to cater to CFL so don't start

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's ok Juan calm down lol. No need for salt

David since you're the usual housing person I need to figure with you a good weekend in May. I wanna come hang/play with sfl

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
FFFFFF June 11th is CEO.

PSYDUCK

I don't think I'm gonna host at the clubhouse...people can after I leave but I'm not going to. ZP for me all the way...

Sorry guys :(

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
FFFFFF June 11th is CEO.

PSYDUCK

I don't think I'm gonna host at the clubhouse...people can after I leave but I'm not going to. ZP for me all the way...

Sorry guys :(
Just... put it on another date in June?

Meh, I'LL HOST TOMMY G CLUBHOUSE TOURNAMENTS!
Because I'm amazing.

Slashy

Smash Lord
ESAM will you accept the Easter Bunny money that publix is giving out...it IS legal tender.

Should I bring snacks for folks?

8Bitman

Smash Master
Just Adam and I going to this. Jason has homework to do.

See ya guys there. Goodluck everyone!

Master Raven

Smash Master
fun tourney

I'm not surprised at my placing. Everyone's gotten way better and I haven't been to a tourney in over a year so I obviously have much to learn, even though I've been keeping up with you guys while I was absent, but then again observing and actually playing are two different things. I do think I've played better than I ever have though. I'm looking forward to learning new things as I continue to attend these. I'm happy that I'm still capable of even competing with the current top players.

I want to start practicing with you guys offline more often. I dislike wifi but it's my only reliably consistent venue for practice :[

Master Raven

Smash Master
1. ESAM (ICs/Pika)
2. Seibrik (MK)
3. Nick Riddle (ZSS)

idk the rest. Grand Finals was ****ing hilariously epic at the end.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Hey which one is which?
Adam is bunnyma (The Snake main)
Jason is catma (The Olimar main, and Snake, DDD, Falco, Marth, Ganon, and Mario secondarier. XD)

HEY YOU WERE RIGHT AFRO! EVERYONE DOES KNOW HOW TO USE MARIO!!!

Fun tourney. Wish I could've beat Xaltis. Now we know to Ban Rainbow Cruise. TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!

Top Bottom