• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

Master Raven

Smash Master
If I get down to the next ZP I'll def sit down with BunnyMa for a few hours and help him out. I'm used to playing/training people with anxiety (you guys remember Mampam in 09? <3). I feel I'm a friendly/sociable enough guy to get everyone out of their shell and make the game chill. That's really what it's about. Chill first, then learn to focus.
This is true. I don't play very well until I feel comfortable.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Just talked with Bunnyma on AIB and he's attending the next ZP; I'm really glad. We need to encourage the guy and train him more often cuz he has SO much potential that happens to be marred by his low self-confidence.

Slashy

Smash Lord
If anyone lives near FAU and needs a ride to the next event send me a PM or IM. I might be able to give you a ride.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Bunnyma is so good man. He has 0 exp and still almost took a match off me in SNAKE VS ****ING PIKACHU!!! That shouldn't happen...his d-throw reads are dumb. Boost grabs are dumb. It's so good its not even fair. Ask Galeon.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I respect bunnyma so much.
Is that because he CP'd FD against you, a Falco? XD LMAO!

Just talked with Bunnyma on AIB and he's attending the next ZP; I'm really glad. We need to encourage the guy and train him more often cuz he has SO much potential that happens to be marred by his low self-confidence.
The only reason he has low confidence is because of the two people he had to fight at this ZP.... ESAM and Xaltis are the only people he every feels afraid of. He knows he can win against everyone else. As for anyone else feeling offended by this message. Don't be, because I have seen him 0-Death Jason's DDD with D-throws..... 0-DEATH!!!!!!

Bunnyma is so good man. He has 0 exp and still almost took a match off me in SNAKE VS ****ING PIKACHU!!! That shouldn't happen...his d-throw reads are dumb. Boost grabs are dumb. It's so good its not even fair. Ask Galeon.
You don't understand ESAM. It isn't fun playing him. I LIVE WITH THE MONSTER! How do you think I am semi-good. BECAUSE I GET TO PLAY THAT BEAST FOR TRAINING! I am alright until I get grabbed. He is.... Tooo good. ESAM the only reason people don't win against you is because you never play a match until Singles starts. You hold in your secrets. Then when Singles starts you just ****.... O___o

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i remember using wario vs him in tourny

i barely barely barely won, and i remember every grab he got, EVERY grab lead to my death (wario being mad easy to tech chase+bunnyma=stock)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Billy from Georgia had the best tech chasing dthrow snake I've ever seen. If bunny is nearly as good ill lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
Bunnyma - A snake with the abilities of an ice climber.
BunnyMa's reaction time is probably absurd. Not even Ally 0-death's people via tech chasing...
It's redonkulous. He practices against any character whenever he goes on training mode. He will see how the character looks when they get directly up, attack up, or move forward or backward. And I swear that is the reason why he does so well against DDD because DDD is one of the easiest characters to tech chase. He is so fat, and slow. He KNOWS!!!!

Every time you get grabbed by him don't expect to get up afterward without with only 12%, i'll say that much. O__o

O-DEATH!!!!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
No Xaltis Afro is probably just used to your patterns. BunnyMa has much better pure tech chasing.

And that's saying something how good Afro's tech chasing was back in his prime. He used to be able to 0-death wario players/anyone on a platform.

8Bitman

Smash Master
No Xaltis Afro is probably just used to your patterns. BunnyMa has much better pure tech chasing.

And that's saying something how good Afro's tech chasing was back in his prime. He used to be able to 0-death wario players/anyone on a platform.
I concure.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Hm...never thought about it like that. Maybe your right.

OverLade

Smash Hero
2link is really smart, but why hype someone who uses peach??? :awesome:

edit:
Really, I love peach players though...

Top Bottom