• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

8Bitman

Smash Master
Don't do it. Xaltis will just CP RainbowCruise and go MK.

I know from personal experience.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm probably a top 5 pikachu and I haven't played in months lol. Either i'm that good or all pikachu's are that bad :/

Whenever I think of Greenace playing I just remember that 3-0 comeback we made against the naples team in loser finals at the swamp *****s tourney. That was amazing!

GreenAce

Smash Ace
You should enter then. Saying you're a top 5 Pikachu in a game you don't play doesn't do anything but make you look like all talk.

Just keepin' it real.
LOL i'm just trolling. All I do whenever i'm bored is come on smashboards and talk ****. But honestly all pikachu's are bad besides ESAM.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
greenace is better/smarter than kprime and pikapika and anther and z and whatever

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I laughed really hard at seibriks post.
But not just because of his puns. But because of that ****ing face.
Ahhh.

serious face :glare:

Slashy

Smash Lord
Hopefully I can still find them in my apartment (I doubt I got rid of them). They were 5 dollars off a meal and 20% off a meal.

Top Bottom