• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
****ing homos man.

look. saturday is the day after friday. so with that impressive logic you have to pay your respects towards tgi FRIDAYS. cuz think about it. you cant look forward to weekend without there being a day prior to that amirite? well that day is friday, you better get down on fridays cuz its fun fun fun!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
****ing homos man.

look. saturday is the day after friday. so with that impressive logic you have to pay your respects towards tgi FRIDAYS. cuz think about it. you cant look forward to weekend without there being a day prior to that amirite? well that day is friday, you better get down on fridays cuz its fun fun fun!

Whoa look man I don't want any trouble...

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
@Mink: yo golden corral is like the worst restaurant ive ever been to lol. I remember going with naples there in orlando, never making that mistake again.

rofl I can't get enough of dfears posts.

8Bitman

Smash Master
DFEAR's posts = WINNING! (They are the prime examples as to what Tiger Blood does for you.)

Also Why are we arguing about restaurants? GOLDEN CORRAL IS BEAST AZ FUH! And Friday's is just another one of THOSE restaurants... You know, restaurants...

Slashy

Smash Lord
I can't eat anything at Fridays (Gluten-intolerance), but this 5 dollars off any meal coupon and this 20% off any meal coupon was too good to give up.

It's not a money match since you don't have to pay me.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yo so instead of makin my own thread just yet, ima post for opinions here since most people are already subscribed to this thread

i got ZP reserved for next week for sure

do people wana make it a tourny? a smashfest? or a SIDE EVENT ONLY tourny? (doing as many side events as possible, whatever we can think of, between 1 and 5 dollars each)

but either way, i want next week to be taken seriously for practice purposes as the following week garret, mvd, and I will be reppin FL hard in GA. teams mm's vs me and mvd are accepted and encouraged, we need practice lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
yo so instead of makin my own thread just yet, ima post for opinions here since most people are already subscribed to this thread

i got ZP reserved for next week for sure

do people wana make it a tourny? a smashfest? or a SIDE EVENT ONLY tourny? (doing as many side events as possible, whatever we can think of, between 1 and 5 dollars each)

but either way, i want next week to be taken seriously for practice purposes as the following week garret, mvd, and I will be reppin FL hard in GA. teams mm's vs me and mvd are accepted and encouraged, we need practice lol

You should do what you want. Although I think a tourney would be nice.

Slashy

Smash Lord
I would love a side event only tournament, but we should all vote on the side events.

If we're sticking with Brawl, then I'll go suggest Minus or random partner doubles.

If we're doing any game, I suggest Dream Mix TV or Twinkle Queen.

I'm suprised that so few people have heard of Twinkle Queen, it is a fighting game featuring characters from various H-games.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'd prefer a smashfest or a like a $5 tournament. I'm trying not to spend the money I saved for GA and CEO. Side events are fun, but this month I'm trying to keep a focus on practice since I never practiced for like all the events I've been to since December lol.

Don't let me stop me stop you guys from having fun with side events if you want though(if they're chosen I'll just go to the Coral Springs Bros for practice that weekend).

:rosalina:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Yeah you should come over again 2Link.

Yesterday was really fun.

Plus we're so happy that our Wii is finally hacked! Hooray!!! ^_^

I iz broke so I izn't goin nowhere for a while. O__o

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
soooooo

im thinking im gona keep 2 tv's open that are reserved for SERIOUS friendlies all day, weather it be teams or singles is on the players involved.

the other tv's will be geared toward running events such as random dubs, random singles, low tier, mid tier (both singles), random PARTER dubs, and WARIO WARE (this will be how we determine what side event gets played next, **** VOTING, x players will enter a multiplayer game, each representing a side event, person who wins will represent which side event happens next)

the people who want a specific event will get to decide who they want to represent their event in warioware.

all side events will most likely be 1 dollar.

i'll make an official thread for this later tonight

Albert.

Smash Master
Seibrik I'm definitely stopping by next saturday. If I have work in the morning I'll come after. If I have work in the evening then I'll come to ZP around 11 and try and get as much playing as I can before I gotta go. we gotta get our $5 training Money Match done!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lol by this, jack, do u mean esams or mine?

gona make a thread in a sec (just woke up from intense nap)

and we can have a doubles tourny on the top open tvs for seriousies if u guys want to, but im not gona FORCE serious plays on more tv's than two if it's not wanted.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
On the 7th?
I don't think i can. Money johns.
GA is gonna be a big one for my pocket :(

Even though i really want to, so i can hangout with my bronies

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
-.-

Whatever. I don't even care.
Cept where i don't get food stamps anymore.
And my job gives me about 80$ a week.
And my schools an hour away.
And i owe 150$ a month for my car, around 75$ for gas a month, and food.
Plus tourneys, never win money.

:(

I'll come if someone can help me with singles money :(
And if setup = door fee?

If not, i have to skip. I've been driving too much.

Top Bottom