• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

Slashy

Smash Lord
WELL, Stack Smash works on all firmware, so it's going to be my method for getting Brawl- on unmodded Wiis if it is chosen as a side event.

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll be showing up here mad late. I have my girlfriend's little sister's Bday party, which is the reason I didn't host on this date. Um...hold off Smash 64!

Exdeath

Smash Master
Is there still room in the CFL car(s)?

Why does is it that I only find out cars are going somewhere after they're filled? T-T

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...right. anyway ill come if mink still comes since he would be my primary ride

:phone:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Unlikely but may try and make this with various assortment of Tampa players. It's after my exams...

edit:
End of the year parties may prevail though...

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm bringing DMC1 but I'll bring DMC3 too if anyone who's going wants me to.

I'm much better at the former though. I've done s-ranked DMD runs multiple times, albeit I really want to do the same with 3 and 4 too.

And on a previous note I was wondering if anyone would be willing to eat at Five Guys after the tourney. It's just burgers and hotdogs but they're SO GOOD

edit: I'm gonna take both Mega Man Collections (Classic and X) with me too.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Just a warning guys...I think the AC broke (We were in there yesterday and it was super hot) but there are a lot of fans and stuff in there. It is gonna be hotter than normal, but it is still bearable.

Ronnie, I would prefer you NOT to bring any 1p games, or if anything you wouldn't be playing it until late in the tourny.

Green Ace, I'm not gonna let you take up a main TV in the back with MvC3 or SF4 or any other game. If you want to bring a TV fine, but if I'm hosting I want my TVs to be for my tournament.

Also, a special guest will be here at this tournament. He is one of the best G&Ws and lives in Atlantic North. VINNIE!

CFL/Tampa, I need 2 more Wiis and I'm reserving spots for you until the time gets closer. Please tell me you are bringing them.

Top Bottom