• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
2link, you would be able to connect the direct internet thing from the computer to yours. There is no wifi.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
There isn't wifi? I connected to it yesterday. Bri was watching anime with my laptop lol

Edit: when I said I forgot to test the internet. I mean I didn't see what the download/upload speed was. Benny did say that SF streams just fine using the internet there so it should be fine.

:rosalina:

Master Raven

Smash Master
o

well then I'll just bring my PS2 for Smashfests then.

Also what the ****, Vinnie's coming? Where in ATL South does he live now?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ok so can anyone fill me on the CFL car status? I definitely wanna hit this up. It's been a while since i went to sfl.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
There isn't wifi? I connected to it yesterday. Bri was watching anime with my laptop lol

Edit: when I said I forgot to test the internet. I mean I didn't see what the download/upload speed was. Benny did say that SF streams just fine using the internet there so it should be fine.

Um....2link. I have a head set with a mic on it. Would that work out as a mic?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
As long as it uses USB, cool. I have to use the actual microphone port in order to capture game audio(dazzles do not stream audio) so I can't use a mic that has the regular kind of plug.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Well...I live by myself so if anyone needs free housing I am here!~ Also, I completely thought this was a different weekend so I'll probably be here but like late if i work (4) and if i don't work then I'll just be here :) hmmm...think i can tell my manager to let me have that day off because I'm going to a tournament? I'll find out today if she's there :D I can't drive anyone to zp tho ;-; My moped fits only 2 people xD but I'll be hereeee i don't care what time lol plus I get paid the day before this :D

Also...Vinnie is coming because he misses ME psh not you guys lol

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I have to do the write up and think about how I'm going to design how it works a bit. I make commitments all the time and it gets tough to follow up all of them. It's a bad problem of mine T.T

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
So there is a decent chance I might show up to this. Since I want to start playing with SFL this Summer, I feel it would be best to try and make it out to this. If you need a setup, I can bring one.

I will also be looking for Tatsunoko vs Capcom friendlies if anyone is interested and if I have the game at that time.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
SSG, you can bring your TV if you want, but I'm not sure it will be used. I'll put your wii on back-up so if people leave your wii will be there. It is good for just-in-case measures.

Also, starting monday I will kick the 2 CFL reserved wii spots for the first 2 people on back-ups (DJ Jack and Galeon I believe). If you are coming, CFL, please tell me if you are bringing wiis so you can get the discount.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
SSG, you can bring your TV if you want, but I'm not sure it will be used. I'll put your wii on back-up so if people leave your wii will be there. It is good for just-in-case measures.

Also, starting monday I will kick the 2 CFL reserved wii spots for the first 2 people on back-ups (DJ Jack and Galeon I believe). If you are coming, CFL, please tell me if you are bringing wiis so you can get the discount.
That is fine. I request that all my replays be saved and sent to me. I am hoping to get some critiques going.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Shinibu: That would be sweet.

SSG, we will send all the replays to 2link, so don't worry about that.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I love playing brawl even more now with the hacks.

Jason added sooo much to it. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Master Raven

Smash Master
DJ DEHF feat. MasterSonicRavenGhost demand everyone pay us if you wish to see our show.

edit: hey guys, I can do color fonts too

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
So I'm pretty sure I'll be going to this since I told my boss I wanted to have May 7th off :D She's nice sooo she'll probably give me that day off :D Who wants housing? :D I have a cute puppy and a kitty who doesn't like my puppy :D

Top Bottom