• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You honestly aren't that good vs ICs Xaltis. I'll MM you however much vs your MK with my ICs.

2djeff, I thought you weren't coming?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You honestly aren't that good vs ICs Xaltis. I'll MM you however much vs your MK with my ICs.

I'm also really bad in teams even tho I proved multiple times I wasn't. I have prove of multiple times where I beat ICs, but I guess I can't fight the SFL Cycle.

/avi

2-DJeff

Smash Master

yea this is why i want to mm his mk he beat me b4 because my experiance vs mk is low but now its extremly high so i want to PR MM him. and imma try to make it esam. we should do double IC in teams friendlys lol. me and garbonzo did that and we did a 4way chain grab on renki and less than 3
o yea xaltis when you beat mero in tourney notice he couldnt do his cg because his pill wore off. He ***** you in the MM game 2 he went zss and destoyed you on brinstar so dont hype your self up to much man. Cant wait for our match :). esam dont teach him anything because hes already really good at the MU :)
yo DJ Jeff.... We should MM to see who the better DJ is :troll:

.... Dammit, I can't believe I actually used that ****ing joke.
sure why not

Xaltis

Smash Hero
yea this is why i want to mm his mk he beat me b4 because my experiance vs mk is low but now its extremly high so i want to PR MM him. and imma try to make it esam. we should do double IC in teams lol. me and garbonzo did that and we did a 4way chain grab on renki and less than 3
o yea xaltis when you beat mero in tourney notice he couldnt do his cg because his pill ***** off. He ***** you in the MM game 2 he went zss and destoyed you on brinstar so dont hype your self up to much man. Cant wait for our match :). esam dont teach him anything because hes already really good at the MU :)

sure why not
3 things.

1. I'm not on the PR but I will 5$ MM you.

2. You may be right about Mero

3. I've gotten better at the MU too.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
3 things.

1. I'm not on the PR but I will 5$ MM you.

2. You may be right about Mero

3. I've gotten better at the MU too.
who did you play last besides mero? and sure 5$ is fine
o just to let you know in that mm between stocks i was telling mero where to grab you at sometimes
even though he didnt need it

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yea im pretty sure i wanna do both
if you go a whole tourney without having to go mk beside Pikachu then ill respect you and call you a mk main this means falco against all his bad mu except pika. be a top 5 falco and fight

Xaltis

Smash Hero
yea im pretty sure i wanna do both
if you go a whole tourney without having to go mk beside Pikachu then ill respect you and call you a mk main this means falco against all his bad mu except pika. be a top 5 falco and fight
Okay. And what? If I go all Falco you'll call me a MK main?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
That would be sweet.

Xaltis, I'll wreck you in a MM with ICs. HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO DO IT FOR IF YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT IN THE MATCHUP??

8Bitman

Smash Master
Is there a list for the PR that shows how much "PR Points" everyone has? or are "PR Points just a mental thing that someone goes, oh they beat that person who is on the PR so if they beat them again that guy will move down, and that guy will be closer to getting onto the PR???

I kinda get it...

Alright, maybe not...

I don't get it...

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Is there a list for the PR that shows how much "PR Points" everyone has? or are "PR Points just a mental thing that someone goes, oh they beat that person who is on the PR so if they beat them again that guy will move down, and that guy will be closer to getting onto the PR???

I kinda get it...

Alright, maybe not...

I don't get it...
It's ok. No one does.

Slashy

Smash Lord
I will be giving away the N64 Rumble Pack, N64 Transfer Pack, 1080 Snowboarding, or Cruis'n USA for people who beat me in Brawl Minus.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Slashy, depending on the size of my tournament I'm not gonna let you put it on. Mostly everybody wants to do friendlies in regular brawl aside from maybe you and 2 other people, compared to the 30-40 that would rather play Brawl itself. There is one car coming from Orlando, one from...Fort Meyers I think, and possibly one from Tampa. That will be a lot of people, and I would rather them play BRAWL than Brawl-

Top Bottom