• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So I'm pretty sure I'll be going to this since I told my boss I wanted to have May 7th off :D She's nice sooo she'll probably give me that day off :D Who wants housing? :D I have a cute puppy and a kitty who doesn't like my puppy :D
Lol when I quote you what pops up. Also every PR member that I go up against is getting hunted.

Also warning to everyone, if anyone does anything to my hat, I'm doing something to theirs. Exs: Throw my hat I throw your controller or your Wii or something you have idc. And if you knock my hat off my head and have glasses then im slapping your glasses off your face.

- Thank you

MVD

Smash Master
Xaltis if you do anything to my controller after I mess with your hat we gun hafta fight :p

:phone:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Lol when I quote you what pops up. Also every PR member that I go up against is getting hunted.

Also warning to everyone, if anyone does anything to my hat, I'm doing something to theirs. Exs: Throw my hat I throw your controller or your Wii or something you have idc. And if you knock my hat off my head and have glasses then im slapping your glasses off your face.

- Thank you
A bunch of codes come up when you quote me xD Also...if I lick your hat you're gonna lick my controller? It does need a good cleaning so I think that could work :D

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Bri, how annoying is it to find the codes for that each time.
It would bother me.

EDIT: I see mah dog bily in here.
BILLY.

You guys should do pools this tourney for the Naples/FGCU smashers.
I won't be here. I'll be at DewDaDashes the following week though. I think.
Depends if i get funding. This is too close to GA for us to afford it.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Vinnie, best 3/5 MM? I'll accept up to $3 (depends on how much money I have though)

My MK vs your w/e

Your call whether you care if it's recorded or not.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'll MM anyone. I'll also accept MMs w/ Snake but ONLY vs people's secondaries. I don't feel confident vs mains right now with him. Just for the record tho I'm tight on money right now until I get a job so most of my MMs will be $1.

Also I'll be happy to friendly anyone. I never sandbag so I'll give anyone good practice.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis if you do anything to my controller after I mess with your hat we gun hafta fight :p

:phone:
Not so much as you, cause all you really do is take my hat, put it on then I just take it back. I'm talking about other people that take and hide my hat and just randomly knock it off my head for no reason = /

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Not so much as you, cause all you really do is take my hat, put it on then I just take it back. I'm talking about other people that take and hide my hat and just randomly knock it off my head for no reason = /
Lol you just don't want MVD to hafta fight ya but it's k i think you got this!~

so....can i licks your hat and has you lick my controller? :3

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Lol you just don't want MVD to hafta fight ya but it's k i think you got this!~

so....can i licks your hat and has you lick my controller? :3
Yea MVD would kill me lol. Um...I dont think you wanna lick it tho...

That's right , sleep on C and I.
It'll make it all the better when we take your money. :)
Actually you guys are gonna all lose to the Goof Troop.

Top Bottom