• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Slashy, depending on the size of my tournament I'm not gonna let you put it on. Mostly everybody wants to do friendlies in regular brawl aside from maybe you and 2 other people, compared to the 30-40 that would rather play Brawl itself. There is one car coming from Orlando, one from...Fort Meyers I think, and possibly one from Tampa. That will be a lot of people, and I would rather them play BRAWL than Brawl-
Yea this time it'll probably be only brawl.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Your post didn't make sense. Clearly he hasn't come to ZP yet.

Did beating you at NLL really make you hate me?
Hate you? You're just putting words into my mouth.

You're a chill dude but sometimes you go overboard.

For example, you said Jeff is "chickening out," since he's not going to ZP, even though there's no way currently for him to go. So I jokingly called you out for the same thing (not going to GA). I thought you would see the sarcasm but I guess you can't see between the lines.

Now this is what's gonna happen. You are either gonna say that you are just trolling me for whatever reaction I may have to the quoted statement, or you'll continue to spew out things that don't really make any sense whatsoever for whatever reason you may have.

Also, I don't take losses personally. I use them to get better because with every loss there is something to gain. Whether it be plentiful or minuscule is irrelevant, just getting better. This is not an anime where people hold grudges over losses. Enter the real world and you'll understand what I mean.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

You're a chill dude but sometimes you go overboard.

For example, you said Jeff is "chickening out," since he's not going to ZP, even though there's no way currently for him to go. So I jokingly called you out for the same thing (not going to GA). I thought you would see the sarcasm but I guess you can't see between the lines.

Now this is what's gonna happen. You are either gonna say that you are just trolling me for whatever reaction I may have to the quoted statement, or you'll continue to spew out things that don't really make any sense whatsoever for whatever reason you may have.

Also, I don't take losses personally. I use them to get better because with every loss there is something to gain. Whether it be plentiful or minuscule is irrelevant, just getting better. This is not an anime where people hold grudges over losses. Enter the real world and you'll understand what I mean.
I didn't know Jeff had no way of going. He just said he wasn't so as "friendly trash talk" I said he chickened out. If I knew of course I wouldn't say that. And good I don't want you to hate me cuz you my bud.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I didn't know Jeff had no way of going. He just said he wasn't so as "friendly trash talk" I said he chickened out. If I knew of course I wouldn't say that. And good I don't want you to hate me cuz you my bud.
I know it was friendly trash talk.

That's why I responded in the same fashion regarding the Saltix/Xaltis Battle for the Title. I already knew you weren't able to go to begin with and both cars that went up were full.

Nothing was meant to be personal.

Just friendly trash talk

Snipa4800

Smash Lord

D-torr , you have just become chop chop master onion.

Long live D-torr ~
Chop Chop Master Onion
The kid that could be watching
The reason we all came
The original I don't main Yoshi.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
How?I still want the mm I just don't have a ride all I said is come to apk because he wants the match. Better sooner then later.

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
why the **** isnt everyone fighting each other about something dumb. i need entertainment.

-looks a page back-

so close

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
How?I still want the mm I just don't have a ride all I said is come to apk because he wants the match. Better sooner then later.

I didn't say you didn't.

I'm just saying that I'm done with this. Not gonna waste my time with the squabbles between you two.

Commence with your friendly trash talk, but don't get butthurt about.

Y'all put this on yourselves.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Not trash talking anymore all I said is come to apopka plan and simple. Nothing more I already know the end result so there's nothing to trash talk about.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Tommy g is hands down the best instigator in Florida

I'm pretty hype for this tourney for various reasons :laugh:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
How do you know I'm talk about me winning in that end result. It could be a tie for all you know what I'm especting. Let xaltis trash talk all he wants because at the end of the day I have a life to continue on to.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol tommy g is pretty legit. I'm just saying d-torr I know how good I am and what level I am on so there's no need to trash talk another random. Its dumb.

Top Bottom