• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 8/6/11 Will You Leave Your Chao...Forever?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, im coming either way. looks like ill be reppin diddy alone

wario too if waft oli doesnt show up, but he better

benny call me when you unquit or come to UCF, cause then you'll matter again :awesome:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh snipa is definitely coming :awesome:

C better be there too

Lol **** it every sfl player ive ever met better be there

:phone:

MVD

Smash Master
I don't like playing much unless I have to cause my thumb gets tired after playing a lot sorry :(

Two-Ell

Smash Master
to guarantee playing with someone, bring five bucks and ask for a Manly MM. You get fifteen matches minimum with them.

Also try asking to play before singles/dubs start if you don't want to MM. From my experiences, I found some people are too tired for simple friendlies after those events.

:rosalina:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Doubt I can do this now. Best friend in college doing Bday party thing. Obligated to be there lol. However, I'll be in SFL soon for a month or two. Play with me!!!!!

[FBC] B-Unit

Based on Reality
Looks like im probably only bringing 1 other person besides myself. Everyone here went back home already except for like 2 people.

Mink if you wanna come just come to my place and I will drive to miami and back to save you gas.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Billy, i'm not coming down this weekend.
I have no money, i got a speeding ticket in GA. So the next time i'll be in town is my birthday, more than likely.

:glare:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Billy, i'm not coming down this weekend.
I have no money, i got a speeding ticket in GA. So the next time i'll be in town is my birthday, more than likely.

:glare:
you know what will cheer you up? theres a few dubs sets on youtube from GA. us vs jeff/dtorr, stockfield/zell, and kingtoon,ebo...we definitely got styled on the last set but theres some cool stuff the first two :laugh:

Edit: oh, and us vs billy/kazoo

Edit 2: kingtoon/ebo match wasn't bad actually. They were both pretty close and we did some cool combos. Just that game 1 you SDed and game 2 i got super gimped at like 40, so we ****ed up :laugh:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Links?

We were def stylin' on people...
Stupid Mink and his Mink SD's!!!!
They're the worst.

And they always happen at low percents.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
We started making a comeback on KT game 1.
But, that gimp hurt me bad. I should have wallbounced instead of panicking.

Edit: Thanks Xaltis! :D

Top Bottom