• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
we're thinking of allowing a maximum of people to play crews...
if there are 20 spanish people, they should form 2 crews. Swedes are 14 to come atm, they could form a crew with the norwegians and one real swedish crew !
also, to make PC and Cort play in crew battles, I thought about a Europe vs rest of the world battle :) I think it could be fun.

Shin <3 <3 <3

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
You know pretty **** well that they are Polish! >(

I can ensure you that they are! :)

I got picks of Shin ;)

Shin

Joanna Dark and Shin

She's a model, if you didn't know ;)

OMG:.... :love:

Woao.. She is really beutiful.. and play smash... Will you marry me? :laugh:

About bringing something from my country.. ok I will ask for something really cool food? liquor? ... but .. for 200 ppl? lol or just to "Show and Tell"?... Mmm i could bring someone from over ther hehe.. He was my partner in a videogame show and I may say the best of Equateur.. for now-- because Im getting better...

Kone

Smash Master
Christ who the **** hates europeans when it comes down to discussing REGIONAL CREWS? i do. Its regional, no fannying about teaming countries up together or saying lets have a non - european team. What they got in common ? diddly squat all. Its about pride you ****s, gb got proud and where coming to show it. Now stand up and stop being a *****. Wes your a tit, you know what crew your on. That, or go home your not welcome anymore.

If were going to get messy about this and have team swiss + norway + japan + kenya + NZ + Spain together then GB going to step it up and unite with the Irish. Then you guys are all ****ed.

Im glad that its obvious from this thread that the only sane smashers with any crack are the only part of europe not connected to the rest of europe.

i love brittania.

ed x

(also -> ancherontic or w/e, sober wont happen =p)

GAwes

Hidden Boss
u stfu joannadark =p, you europeans need to sort your head out when it comes down to crews, its mad ****e business.

dont worry bout drinking , ill do it outside or not at all. doesnt bother me too much as once the tourneys over ill be off, wont be haning bout for more than a day.

Ed

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Yea, all swedes should be able to play crews XD

C has now ordered my tickets, and I´ll arrive/go home the same times as all the other swedes^^

O_o, just like 12 weeks to go.

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
Seriously guys. This topic is too good. I don't think a European tourney topic has been this good since the RoS2 topic, and that was back in the SUMMER OF 2005!

It's amazing how international this is. How can I call myself a real European Smasher if I don't go to this? The Dutch, the English, the Scots, several Swedes and Norwegians, all the French and like 100 random Frenchies, haha... Luma and maybe this time some other Germans? Swiss and Spanish players, now that's unheard of. PC and Cort coming? Too good guys.

Oh, and I had no idea Cort was actually born in Poland. Seeing PC's last name for the first time, it was obvious to me that his family is Polish, I mean only Polish people have names like Sgyzacszgscz or whatever.

I wish it was summer, that way I'd make it guaran****ingteed. Maybe I'll make it anyway, and with all these people showing up, I'm not sure if I'll have time to even play Smash since there is too much hanging out to do.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
oh, so JD is not the host? I mean, he is the one organising all this stuff..

btw pc and cort ARE polish? seriously? I took it as a fvckin joke XDD..
but yeah at least pc's surname comes from poland, that's for sure.

pd: hey telpefion, don't underestimate us from spain ;) ;)

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
but he still cant explain his rules? good ****
There's a difference between talking and reading. anyway, when you see how nice Poilon is, you won't give a sheiß about rules ^^.

peyudosmith said:
oh, so JD is not the host? I mean, he is the one organising all this stuff..
I'm organizing most of the online part, helped by Slhoka and the french board in a whole. Everyone that can is helping us to make this tournament the best experience you could ever imagine at a tournament. We're aiming high, and we'll assume it :)

<3 <3 WMK

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I can only guess how much work it takes/will take, hopes the tournaments will finnish and not get finnished like 07.00 am (RoS2 XD, like noone saw the finals)

Hopes everything goes well so people won't have to leave the venue before the tournament finals is played.

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
Seriously guys. This topic is too good. I don't think a European tourney topic has been this good since the RoS2 topic, and that was back in the SUMMER OF 2005!

It's amazing how international this is. How can I call myself a real European Smasher if I don't go to this? The Dutch, the English, the Scots, several Swedes and Norwegians, all the French and like 100 random Frenchies, haha... Luma and maybe this time some other Germans? Swiss and Spanish players, now that's unheard of. PC and Cort coming? Too good guys.

Oh, and I had no idea Cort was actually born in Poland. Seeing PC's last name for the first time, it was obvious to me that his family is Polish, I mean only Polish people have names like Sgyzacszgscz or whatever.

I wish it was summer, that way I'd make it guaran****ingteed. Maybe I'll make it anyway, and with all these people showing up, I'm not sure if I'll have time to even play Smash since there is too much hanging out to do.
tbh, this has nowt on british tourney threads. just pray joe and the other pro-spammers dont invade, then your thread would be ****ed

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
pd: oh, also you Aldwyn, would you accept a money match? vs your falco obviously
sorry but I never play money matches =P. I'd still accept a set with you with counterpicks and everything or just random friendlies if you want.

Woao.. She is really beutiful.. and play smash... Will you marry me?
no ****1ng way! =D half of the people at the venue will be playing PC and Cort but the other half will surely aim for Shin, so take your number pal. =P

everybody's ****1ng forgetting about us Italians lol.

ZeroP

Smash Apprentice
two germans promised me MM...50 cent? oh well one of them was a team-MM ^^...hope we will play the matches on epita^^

Top Bottom