• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

Luma

Smash Lord
7 out of 10 in the 2nd pools
3 out of 7 in the brackets

while i lost 2 matches in a row p_s was able to win in LB Round1 and Ravenlord had a Bye in LB

Qlex

Smash Cadet
I have at my place one Wii sensor bar, one hat with the Norway flag symbol on it, one boxer (short) and two socks (not from the same pair I think). PM me.

How did it go about getting back, Samochan, Yuna?

Aniolas

Smash Ace
I really wanna know what the **** we swedes did to deserve all **** people write on SWF.

I have no idea who clogged your toilet, JD.
The only thing I know, is that Tony (Pizzaf@ce? from switzerland) told me that you could'nt flush.
So when I told you about it, you blame it all on the swedes.

Even though I did'nt use your toilet once, I was the one standing there with my arm down in
the toilet trying to fix it.

I don't gonna write the things that the dutiches did, cuz that aint my business.

So the question is, is one clogged toilet, which I really doubt someone did on purpose
(and no one know who was responsible for it) enough reason to say that no swedes will get housing
in France again?

Even though I not sure if I care, cuz I REALLY doubt any swedes ever will go there again.
(Don't expect to get any housing from us if you travel to Sweden.)

About the tourney.

I have no idea that it would be that hard to finish to tournament on two whole days, especially
when you promoting the tournament to be "the best in Europe."

And the guaranteed cashprice?

Too bad this turnament did'nt lived up to my expectations. =(

de_gLory^

Smash Cadet
PS: I think somebody's sweather fell in my luggage. It has jordan as brand name I think and the number 23 on the back.
Ohhh maaaan i love you^^
You were at qlex place?
I think i lost mine from sunday to monday and i asked everyone wether they had it but nobody said yes.....
Maybe i already lost it on saturday on epita... idk.....

Can i have your icq to talk to you?

Samochan

Smash Master
Soo... anyone up for finnish tournament in Tampere? I think Ryanair operates in Tampere as well. D: Yuna already semi-promised for me to come. AJP come with him? You're half-finnish so it would be even more enjoyable for you, cause finnish tourneys are full of laughter and wmk is our walking translator so we wouldn't have any language problems (plus everyone can speak english and some swedish, wmk speaks too many). And you could bring your comp thingy as well. :o You'd get a full experience of what finnish smash scene is about, you don't wanna miss out tourney hosted by MasterTK. ^_^

de_gLory^

Smash Cadet
hey samo do u remember me?
im the one you played in night from sunday to monday at qlex home^^
im the asian one ;)
nice matches ;)

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
ok the tournament was fun. i did beter the I expected against some players.
going zelda against armada was fun because he didn't realy seemed to know how to play against a zelda. FAIR THE FOOT!!

i lost 2-1 to captain jadde. i thought he was better. but he's still pretty good for winning :p

And I fished Clemj about 3 times. and asked me afster the match: "what was that? does amsah do it?"
no stupid, it's my trick :p

(vissen/fishing: edgeguarding a fox/falco with sheik's chain. and no, i realy was the fist one who did it. in tournaments on doraki on XTC3)

I played Brawl for the first time and my sonic *****!!! huh, Yuna :laugh: "kill the Sonic!!"

but the best thing was i went into paris with BF and random got into a stipclub at pigual xD
in first place we were there to look for a new guitar for BF.

so in the end the trip to france was too good!!

de_gLory^

Smash Cadet
Yea. Yomi kindly corrected me cause I keep getting people mixed up keke. Didn't we also record matches? :o

-> Shoutout thread
yeah we did record about 10 matches :)
i will upoload them when i found the ****ing cable of the camera >.<

Top Bottom