• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
lol Luma you got it right ! perfect french here :)

on a side note, I'd like anyone who is booked to send me a pm or an email to tell me the arrival date and the leaving date. I also want to know if you will be able to pay in advance the tournament, by money transfer or paypal. last but not least, I want to know what languages you speak or understand at least a bit.
thank you :)

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
lol Luma you got it right ! perfect french here :)

on a side note, I'd like anyone who is booked to send me a pm or an email to tell me the arrival date and the leaving date. I also want to know if you will be able to pay in advance the tournament, by money transfer or paypal. last but not least, I want to know what languages you speak or understand at least a bit.
thank you :)
Røyking dreper!
You know that, right? =)

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Hi... Well I would love to have a few "mystery gifs matches’" lol.. I don’t know If I have enough money to ask for MM for all the people I want so I will bring “mystery gifs”, they are handicrafts from that Amazon region in Equateur (South America), If in the matches I win I get a signature in a special poster I will bring and a picture (n.n) and if I lose you get the “mystery gifs” lmao..
So far I would love to MM or “Mystery Gift” Match the followings:
CaptainJack
Poilon
Joanna Dark
Amsah/Nihonjin
Tonberry (confirmed)
Shin
Masashi
Hiko
Tani
Cho
PC Chris
Cort
So.. what you think? I want to free play all the ppl I can..and I will bring more “mystery gifs” in somebody its interested n.n... Also I’m trying to make a small documentary.. u.u its for a TV Station over Equateur.. n.n

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
alucard.ec: Of course I'm on. Mystery gift-matches sounds cool =)
Also, making a documentary about this is a nice initiative ^^

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Ok It will be in English.. And with Spanish subtitles.. But I guess it will be broadcast by July.. I will upload it as soon as It´s done.. Well I guess it will be 45 minutes so far.. About the tournament and other things.. Last time we made a smash tournament in Equateur we got 1500 inscriptions in the biggest cities over there..

:)

Catharsis

Smash Apprentice
How much you want to bet in a MM?
I want freeplays too, but I don't have mistery gifts ·_·

It's confirmed: Im going to arrive at Orly on Friday 22th at 15.55... Friday=FreeplayDay?

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Shloka can you house us again :O ^_^ ?
Same people as last year:O
would be awesome :|!

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
Friday = day before the tournament. you do whatever you want on that day LOL.
catharsis, you're on my list for housing ^^. in time, I will send you infos on how to get to the place you will be housed at. thank you :)

alucard : sounds fine with me too, just don't hesitate to come talk to me at the tournament even if I look busy.

Luma

Smash Lord
Friday = day before the tournament. you do whatever you want on that day LOL.
catharsis, you're on my list for housing ^^. in time, I will send you infos on how to get to the place you will be housed at. thank you :)

alucard : sounds fine with me too, just don't hesitate to come talk to me at the tournament even if I look busy.
so u wanna do singles and teams on saturday? 1 day for both? o.O

Slhoka

Smash Lord
so u wanna do singles and teams on saturday? 1 day for both? o.O
Nope.
Saturday : Singles
Sunday : Teams and Regionals.

Yup, it's a bit short, but with enough TVs, it can be done.

Guess i still need housing as well :) don't really feel like sleeping on the street ^^
Coen included you in a list of people coming with him and possibly housed at my place.

Shloka can you house us again :O ^_^ ?
Same people as last year:O
would be awesome :|!
I do not provide housing for those who can't write down my name :grin:

Also, this time again, I can house up to 7 smashers if my parents are at home (which would mean the same conditions as last time, that is to say friday's dinner with both cakes :)).
Coen already asked me, but he added bf.com, excalador, and maybe Utto. That would be 8 persons, which would be a bit too much, but well, we'll see.
But my parents may leave for my grand parents's place for this week end, and it would mean that I could house some more people and no awesome food (though I could still ask my mother to make some cakes in advance :p).
So, I don't know yet, but we'll see, and I'll try to house you guys ;)

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for typing wrong your name :D

OMG...I'd give going to this tournament if I can't eat those delicious cakes @ your place O_o
Hmm
Last epita it was : Amsah Nnja, Zgetto Savior-shadow Coen & me wright ?

Catharsis

Smash Apprentice
What's the schedule for Sunday? Some of the Spanish Smashers are going to return to Spain in a flight from Orly at 21.00pm...
This is because of the exams: I have my final exams on Monday 25th, so I must arrive at Spain on Sunday.

JD: Im going to be housed in the same house that other Spanish Smashers?

PS: Please, call me M.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
What's the schedule for Sunday? Some of the Spanish Smashers are going to return to Spain in a flight from Orly at 21.00pm...
This is because of the exams: I have my final exams on Monday 25th, so I must arrive at Spain on Sunday.

JD: Im going to be housed in the same house that other Spanish Smashers?

PS: Please, call me M.
The tournament is officially supposed to end on Sunday at 20:00. At least for the last crew finals or so, you may want leave before if you want/have to.

And also, you'll probably be housed with others spanish guys (we actually found a french smasher who can't speak english but seems to speak spanish, so I guess we'll pack his house with spanish smashers XD)

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Sorry for typing wrong your name :D

OMG...I'd give going to this tournament if I can't eat those delicious cakes @ your place O_o
Hmm
Last epita it was : Amsah Nnja, Zgetto Savior-shadow Coen & me wright ?
woow it's Adam, we definitely have to play again, I heard you improved a lot ;)

Catharsis

Smash Apprentice
Well, unless my crew arrives to the finals or semifinals of the regional tournament, I won't have problems with the flight. But my hope and my faith about that aren't specially strong.

Sorry Tears, you are too good for me. I haven't discovered how do the smash atacks yet. Actually I only have one arm. I lost the other one in Vietnam. It's a pretty annoying handicap...

Luma

Smash Lord
tos why dont u stop that ****talking

i know u play marth and i know u got 5th at the last tournament

i'll still MM u since ger > uk

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
i'm coming btw

it seems it's gonna be a soooooo cool tournament, good job JD and frenchies

Retroking2000

Smash Master
EVERYBODY, DON'T FALL FOR IT!

this guy's not a noob, don't MM him recklessy.
you could you be so generous thanks for not calling me a noob even though i prob am
ppl that MM should play low tier since i main a low tier

tos why dont u stop that ****talking

i know u play marth and i know u got 5th at the last tournament

i'll still MM u since ger > uk
I main mewtwo and second marth

Catharsis

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, but Im confused: there are gonna be freeplays on Friday in the same place where the tournament is going to be or when you speak about the Friday's freeplays you want to say that we can play freeplays in our host's house?

Ok, ToS, you aren't going to bet, but I ask it to all the people. I wanna do freeplays, but if the "best players" don't want to play against players without a bit of fame, I offer them a MM in order to convince them. Or something...

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Sorry, but Im confused: there are gonna be freeplays on Friday in the same place where the tournament is going to be or when you speak about the Friday's freeplays you want to say that we can play freeplays in our host's house?
The venue isn't open on Friday (at least not for those who don't organize the tournament), so on friday you'll be doing whatever you want, including visiting Paris or playing at your host's house.

Exalador

Smash Lord
Coen included you in a list of people coming with him and possibly housed at my place.

I do not provide housing for those who can't write down my name :grin:

Also, this time again, I can house up to 7 smashers if my parents are at home (which would mean the same conditions as last time, that is to say friday's dinner with both cakes :)).
Coen already asked me, but he added bf.com, excalador, and maybe Utto. That would be 8 persons, which would be a bit too much, but well, we'll see.
But my parents may leave for my grand parents's place for this week end, and it would mean that I could house some more people and no awesome food (though I could still ask my mother to make some cakes in advance :p).
So, I don't know yet, but we'll see, and I'll try to house you guys ;)
Thats perfect :) thanx in advance slhoka :)

Faab

Smash Ace
Tears of Sephiroth, please just shut the **** up. You've been spamming every **** topic i've been reading in the past month, go do something usefull with you're time.

Top Bottom