• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I would like to see Armada vs Faab, missed it last time (sleeping), just one thing, when we were playing some friendlies, for like half an hour he just keeped getting stitchface/bombs/beamswords(like 3 bombs in a row), and come to think of Faabs "bad luck" at RoX XD (no offence)

Faab

Smash Ace
I do hope i get to play armada again in the tournament, gotta try some different characters this time though lol.

Kone

Smash Master
edwin youir patter is atrociuous and your making bad of the great english name U_U

i apologise to faab on his behalf for being a bellend.

ha

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
over at 8 o´clock?
god ****.... our train leaves half past seven on sunday (bit earlier if i remember it right)
**** it i dont wanna miss crew singles, our team will be a man short (anyone who doesn´t see the irony in the last sentence should think about stoping conversation via internet)

well, it´d suck anyway to miss crew finals :(

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Woot I just got a confirmation from mi "ex-boss" he want material for the show n.n sooo... So far who are the TOP DOGS in this tournament?--. I know its not me LOL... I mean to do a little bit of research for the interviews..

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
PC Chris from the US and Nihonjin from The Netherlands are most likely to make it to the finals.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
PC Chris from the US and Nihonjin from The Netherlands are most likely to make it to the finals.
Don't forget CJ, Masashi, Hiko (and Tani and Chô but they're still not sure to come even though there's a high probability).
Alucard : these 5 guys I mentionned are from Japan.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
faaaaaaaaaaaab me and ed cordially challenge you and amsah to another set of doubles :D

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Don't forget CJ, Masashi, Hiko (and Tani and Chô but they're still not sure to come even though there's a high probability).
Yeah, I'm obviously talking about people who are pretty much confirmed (don't flake, PC). Guys like Ek and Helios would do well too, but I doubt they're coming.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
I would'nt be surprised if Armada is in the finals.
He have improved a lot since RoX4. =)

Jam and Kone:
Which day are you guys comming to France?
We should go out and check some of Paris clubs!

Kone

Smash Master
Hey man, not sure yet like but i know we'll be going out fri and sat night lol, will let you know what our plans are. Probs going to get a hotel when were there so that were ok to go out etc. Just come out with us n crash one night.

or something, ive yet to think about this to much just yet ;)

A-D

Smash Journeyman
woow it's Adam, we definitely have to play again, I heard you improved a lot ;)
hahaha.. nah .. people be over rating^^
But we're definately gonna play again yes!
i heard you play sheik O_o?
you vs me = dead in sheik ditto
better stick to falco yo

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
hahaha.. nah .. people be over rating^^
But we're definately gonna play again yes!
i heard you play sheik O_o?
you vs me = dead in sheik ditto
better stick to falco yo
lol yeah I have much more fun playing Sheik, however everybody seems to claim I should stay Falco =/

(including you lol..)

most likely I'll bring both.. anyway we'll play sheik dittos too =P

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Aldwyn McCloud, will you Mystery Gift Match agains me?.. Sheik ditto-,,, Soo any idea to go out saturday in the night?--- I can be a good wingman lol

And don't forget Cort!
Ei, Alucard, we are the only two Spanish smashers who are validated.
n.n Really?.. i hope Over gets validated soon..

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Aldwyn McCloud, will you Mystery Gift Match agains me?.. Sheik ditto-,,, Soo any idea to go out saturday in the night?--- I can be a good wingman lol

n.n Really?.. i hope Over gets validated soon..
how is this MGM supposed to work? if they're common friendlies it's ok, otherwise remember I never play money matches =P

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Hmm not sure about EK, but Helios won't come as he has said in this, i think Armada will be around top 3 in facing either CJ or ams in WF/LF...

Calle W- our set too ^^ hehe

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice

The payment system will be available as soos as SSBUP (the french smash association) will have a bank account, that is to say quite soon (the later would probably be the 21 of december).
d´accord merci beaucoup

je vais pratique un peu mon française. j'ai que perfectionne mon prononciation.

:confused: Sorry if i writed something wrong u.u

EK

Smash Journeyman
i wont go to this due to lack of interest in smash lately, Anyway i hope this will be a great tournament ^^

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
i wont go to this due to lack of interest in smash lately, Anyway i hope this will be a great tournament ^^
Ek, you must come! =(
You're too good to throw your talent away. Besides, we miss you.
Though I understand your situation...

Top Bottom