• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Random but I've heard that before lol. I'm actually considering a name change if someone can come up with a really good one.

I remember the story you told me about changing it and how miserable you failed...I like your name and tbh its you so stay with it:)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hi guys, my name is Jesiah The Evolutionary Gamer, or Jesse *****. I recently had a dream related to Smash...Alright, so it was entirely about M2K. I feel I need to share this with somebody. I am not making any of this up, it all happened.

We were at COT4, even though I wasn't there, pretty much everyone I knew was there. M2K was playing a match vs some dark (of African descent) person, while eating a Mango with one hand. He won his match, then someone else came over. This time the kid was white. M2K dominated him again, and the pattern repeated. This is pretty usual as most of you know. However, after each person he beat he kept saying "I'm the god**** Batman." as if he were trying to prove he actually was indeed, the god**** Batman.

After he was done with his Mango, he was like "Oh man, my hands are sticky!" All of a sudden, his controller shot out some soap, rinsed his hand with water and dried it off with apparently, some sort of blowdrying feature. I asked him where he got that controller, and he replied "I'm the god**** Batman." And I was like, "Seriously Jason where did you get it." And he was like, "Well, I was sick of controller Johns so I bought this high tech state of the art controller for 15,000 dollars, pretty much all of the Smash money I've had saved up." So I said "WTF YOU SPENT IT ALL?!?!" And he was like "Yeah, but I would have had more if I hadn't gotten cheated in the past. Look at my Myspace."

Now this is the weird part. IRL I'm friends with him on Myspace, so I would just go to his Myspace via my friends list or w/e. But he wrote down his URL to me.

www.myspace.com/TheDarkKnight

So I got my Blackberry out, typed it in and then I saw a picture of Batman. All of a sudden I realized...HE REALLY IS THE GOD**** BATMAN. And I got all mad and like started yelling at him, but he was like "I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU OVER AND OVER!" And I was like "I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING!!!" But anyways, the tournament went on.

There was this one guy, Thumbswayup who I have never even met before, but in my dream he was just complaining about everything. I see him complain a lot on the boards so I'm assuming that's why he was complaining in my dream. Anyways, Chibo was getting all pissed and called security on him. Thumbs got shot.

There was a huge outbreak, everyone was BUGGING OUT...Inui and Atomsk were using teamwork to make their way through the venue, Azen was Fsmashing everyone. The goal was to get out of the venue ASAP, since no one wanted to get shot. Spamerer was just sort of chilling, waiting for everything to die down. Everyone was like "SPAM NOWS NOT THE TIME!!!" and he was like "I KNOW, THATS WHY IM WAITING FOR IT TO GO DOWN!" so everyone just decided you know what, **** em let's just get out of here. I grabbed Ally as my partner to help get me out of this situation, since his name is Ally and I was in need of an Ally. People were going crazy trying to get out, and all of a sudden..OUT OF NOWHERE, M2K came through the middle of the venue ON THE BATCYCLE, and broke through a window and sped off. It was ridiculous.

We all assumed he was going to Chibo's house, so we followed. Turns out Chibo lived in a GIGANTIC MANSION. Picture the 1st Resident Evil game, and you have this. We all asked Chibo why we didn't just play the entire tourney in here, since he had a room that could have easily fit 500 people. He said "Well Texas came and we weren't expecting them. And Hylian, who in my dream was a huge monster said to Chibo "Dude, we only have 5 people...Our best players didn't even come!!" and someone else was like "CHIBO YOU IDIOT NOT THE STATE OF TEXAS ITSELF!! STATES CAN"T MOVE!!" And Chibo was like "****." so he called security again, but this time no one came. Philly billy was absolutely pissed at what happened, so he was looking for chairs and stuff to throw, but Chibo knocked his *** out before he had a chance. Just as we were all getting ready to kill Chibo, a wild Meta Knight appeared!

Chibo kept trying to capture it and we were all watching in awe. Someone asked "WHERES MANGO WHEN WE NEED HIM" and someone else was like "wow, m2K ate him, literally."

So then, Pokemon being my expertise and all, I pulled out a master ball and I was about to catch the Meta Knight, but then Reflex came and sent out his Squirtle. I was like ok, i can take this thing...but then he sent out his charizard too!

I was like WTF HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?!! THATS AGAINST THE GAMES CODE...And that's when I realized he was playing Brawl +. Everyone started laughing as if it was a joke, so I just went along with it...I was mad on the inside though, and was thinking how to get back @ everyone.

Then it hit me... I WAS A MOD!! I COULD BAN EVERYONE. So I tried, but Hylian dickslapped me for abusing my powers. He quickly unbanned everyone, and I became the center of attention! They all wanted to kill me!

They were closing in...I thought there was only 200 so I tried to fight them...I severely underestimated. There were close to 300! It was a disaster, I thought I was done for, then I realized wait a minute...ALLY! All of a Sudden I heard "NOW!" and EVERYONE BLEW UP, and I was being whisked away by Ally and he was holding onto a Cypher!!

We flew into the night sky, and I was like "thanks Ally, you're just as good as everyone says." and he was like "kj;lasfkl;jawifh;fefwia;fhiuvnriap!!!" I didn't really understand him, but whatever came out of his mouth it sounded really nice.

Then I thought Wow. I'm really like, meatriding the best Snake right now. This is stupid, I"M THE BEST SNAKE NOT ALLY!! So I quickly climbed up Ally's leg, past his surprisingly unmuscular chest, stood on his head and grabbed the cypher for a quick gimp. Ally fell to his death, and I was riding alone on the Cypher.

The wind felt good, but then I started to realize...Omg, I'm going too high. WAY TOO HIGH!!!! I flew so high in fact that I was on Skyworld! It was pretty insane. I landed, and looked around for the enemy Meta Knights. I just assumed they were going to be Meta Knights. To my surprise, it wasn't a Meta Knight that appeared...It was Xyro, from Texas!

He began to explain to me that Skyworld was a great place, and that I shouldn't be afraid of it. I told him that I had this friend named Inui that disagrees and that I'm more inclined to listen to Lucas. But then he got confused between the Brawl Lucas and Inui. So I slapped him to solve the problem.

He said ok, well Inui is REALLY stupid and shouldn't be listened to. I then explained to him that Inui fought vs a Blastoise once and won. Then Xyro quickly changed his mind, realizeing that Inui's logic must be crazy if he beat a Blastoise! So I said "Listen mo****a! I need to get back home, bring Pit to me!" So he summoned Pit, and I rode Pit back to my backpack in the original venue.

I looked around, and it was all empty. Except for one chair. It was him...M2K. Playing against a computer Snake. And I was liek "M2K, why are you here?" and hes like "Cuz I suck and want to be the best." And I was like "but you're EC's hero!" and hes like "IM NO BATMAN!" And he started to run away, surprisingly fast... like, really fast. So I decided that I needed to get M2K back to Chibo's mansion to win the tournament for the East Coast. So I told Pit that he was a ****ing loser and that I didn't need him anymore, and I needed Sonic instead. So I got on Sonic's back but STILL couldn't catch M2K! We put some bunny ears on though, and eventually caught up to him. He said something about being too slow, but it didn't matter. We needed to restore M2K's confidence.

The end.

i just want you to know i WILL be searching my name ALOT more from now on. this is AWSOME!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Hi guys, my name is Jesiah The Evolutionary Gamer, or Jesse *****. I recently had a dream related to Smash...Alright, so it was entirely about M2K. I feel I need to share this with somebody. I am not making any of this up, it all happened.

We were at COT4, even though I wasn't there, pretty much everyone I knew was there. M2K was playing a match vs some dark (of African descent) person, while eating a Mango with one hand. He won his match, then someone else came over. This time the kid was white. M2K dominated him again, and the pattern repeated. This is pretty usual as most of you know. However, after each person he beat he kept saying "I'm the god**** Batman." as if he were trying to prove he actually was indeed, the god**** Batman.

After he was done with his Mango, he was like "Oh man, my hands are sticky!" All of a sudden, his controller shot out some soap, rinsed his hand with water and dried it off with apparently, some sort of blowdrying feature. I asked him where he got that controller, and he replied "I'm the god**** Batman." And I was like, "Seriously Jason where did you get it." And he was like, "Well, I was sick of controller Johns so I bought this high tech state of the art controller for 15,000 dollars, pretty much all of the Smash money I've had saved up." So I said "WTF YOU SPENT IT ALL?!?!" And he was like "Yeah, but I would have had more if I hadn't gotten cheated in the past. Look at my Myspace."

Now this is the weird part. IRL I'm friends with him on Myspace, so I would just go to his Myspace via my friends list or w/e. But he wrote down his URL to me.

www.myspace.com/TheDarkKnight

So I got my Blackberry out, typed it in and then I saw a picture of Batman. All of a sudden I realized...HE REALLY IS THE GOD**** BATMAN. And I got all mad and like started yelling at him, but he was like "I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU OVER AND OVER!" And I was like "I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING!!!" But anyways, the tournament went on.

There was this one guy, Thumbswayup who I have never even met before, but in my dream he was just complaining about everything. I see him complain a lot on the boards so I'm assuming that's why he was complaining in my dream. Anyways, Chibo was getting all pissed and called security on him. Thumbs got shot.

There was a huge outbreak, everyone was BUGGING OUT...Inui and Atomsk were using teamwork to make their way through the venue, Azen was Fsmashing everyone. The goal was to get out of the venue ASAP, since no one wanted to get shot. Spamerer was just sort of chilling, waiting for everything to die down. Everyone was like "SPAM NOWS NOT THE TIME!!!" and he was like "I KNOW, THATS WHY IM WAITING FOR IT TO GO DOWN!" so everyone just decided you know what, **** em let's just get out of here. I grabbed Ally as my partner to help get me out of this situation, since his name is Ally and I was in need of an Ally. People were going crazy trying to get out, and all of a sudden..OUT OF NOWHERE, M2K came through the middle of the venue ON THE BATCYCLE, and broke through a window and sped off. It was ridiculous.

We all assumed he was going to Chibo's house, so we followed. Turns out Chibo lived in a GIGANTIC MANSION. Picture the 1st Resident Evil game, and you have this. We all asked Chibo why we didn't just play the entire tourney in here, since he had a room that could have easily fit 500 people. He said "Well Texas came and we weren't expecting them. And Hylian, who in my dream was a huge monster said to Chibo "Dude, we only have 5 people...Our best players didn't even come!!" and someone else was like "CHIBO YOU IDIOT NOT THE STATE OF TEXAS ITSELF!! STATES CAN"T MOVE!!" And Chibo was like "****." so he called security again, but this time no one came. Philly billy was absolutely pissed at what happened, so he was looking for chairs and stuff to throw, but Chibo knocked his *** out before he had a chance. Just as we were all getting ready to kill Chibo, a wild Meta Knight appeared!

Chibo kept trying to capture it and we were all watching in awe. Someone asked "WHERES MANGO WHEN WE NEED HIM" and someone else was like "wow, m2K ate him, literally."

So then, Pokemon being my expertise and all, I pulled out a master ball and I was about to catch the Meta Knight, but then Reflex came and sent out his Squirtle. I was like ok, i can take this thing...but then he sent out his charizard too!

I was like WTF HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?!! THATS AGAINST THE GAMES CODE...And that's when I realized he was playing Brawl +. Everyone started laughing as if it was a joke, so I just went along with it...I was mad on the inside though, and was thinking how to get back @ everyone.

Then it hit me... I WAS A MOD!! I COULD BAN EVERYONE. So I tried, but Hylian dickslapped me for abusing my powers. He quickly unbanned everyone, and I became the center of attention! They all wanted to kill me!

They were closing in...I thought there was only 200 so I tried to fight them...I severely underestimated. There were close to 300! It was a disaster, I thought I was done for, then I realized wait a minute...ALLY! All of a Sudden I heard "NOW!" and EVERYONE BLEW UP, and I was being whisked away by Ally and he was holding onto a Cypher!!

We flew into the night sky, and I was like "thanks Ally, you're just as good as everyone says." and he was like "kj;lasfkl;jawifh;fefwia;fhiuvnriap!!!" I didn't really understand him, but whatever came out of his mouth it sounded really nice.

Then I thought Wow. I'm really like, meatriding the best Snake right now. This is stupid, I"M THE BEST SNAKE NOT ALLY!! So I quickly climbed up Ally's leg, past his surprisingly unmuscular chest, stood on his head and grabbed the cypher for a quick gimp. Ally fell to his death, and I was riding alone on the Cypher.

The wind felt good, but then I started to realize...Omg, I'm going too high. WAY TOO HIGH!!!! I flew so high in fact that I was on Skyworld! It was pretty insane. I landed, and looked around for the enemy Meta Knights. I just assumed they were going to be Meta Knights. To my surprise, it wasn't a Meta Knight that appeared...It was Xyro, from Texas!

He began to explain to me that Skyworld was a great place, and that I shouldn't be afraid of it. I told him that I had this friend named Inui that disagrees and that I'm more inclined to listen to Lucas. But then he got confused between the Brawl Lucas and Inui. So I slapped him to solve the problem.

He said ok, well Inui is REALLY stupid and shouldn't be listened to. I then explained to him that Inui fought vs a Blastoise once and won. Then Xyro quickly changed his mind, realizeing that Inui's logic must be crazy if he beat a Blastoise! So I said "Listen mo****a! I need to get back home, bring Pit to me!" So he summoned Pit, and I rode Pit back to my backpack in the original venue.

I looked around, and it was all empty. Except for one chair. It was him...M2K. Playing against a computer Snake. And I was liek "M2K, why are you here?" and hes like "Cuz I suck and want to be the best." And I was like "but you're EC's hero!" and hes like "IM NO BATMAN!" And he started to run away, surprisingly fast... like, really fast. So I decided that I needed to get M2K back to Chibo's mansion to win the tournament for the East Coast. So I told Pit that he was a ****ing loser and that I didn't need him anymore, and I needed Sonic instead. So I got on Sonic's back but STILL couldn't catch M2K! We put some bunny ears on though, and eventually caught up to him. He said something about being too slow, but it didn't matter. We needed to restore M2K's confidence.

The end.
Haha I only complain about Brawl. **** you Jesiah lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey, this is Chen on Keitaro's account. I have SF4 on the PS3 for the conrtoller, my name on it is ChenLiCha

Add me! Oh I main Chun-Li and Secondary Feilong. Random Ryus tend to happen. Might get the 360 version if it fails on here......

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Hey, this is Chen on Keitaro's account. I have SF4 on the PS3 for the conrtoller, my name on it is ChenLiCha

Add me! Oh I main Chun-Li and Secondary Feilong. Random Ryus tend to happen. Might get the 360 version if it fails on here......
PS3 dpad is horrible. Get a stick, or one of those new SF4 pads at the very least!

bajisci

Smash Ace
i dont care enough to buy a stick way to much money, at least the ps3 dpad is playable on unliek the 360s =/

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Zangief is the man! I'm gonna use him and vega...Best and the worst, like I do in brawl :D (i know zangief isn't the best but he's pretty d@mn good...)

Snakeee

Smash Master
That sonic album is awesome. I always said someone should make "the Doomsday" a Sonic combo vid song...maybe someone did already. Wait wtf I don't want to see a Sonic combo vid unless maybe it's Malcolms.

EDIT: Oh and Flying Battery is the greatest

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Doomsday zone is the best song to ever originate from sonic games but there is too much good music from sonic to list.

Chibo you have a doomsday zone mix on one of your vids but I'd rather not look through them to find it. Can you provide me with a link? I think the level that the games was played on was BF.

Top Bottom