• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
After much discussion and theoretical mathematics my pofessional group of scientists have come to the conclusion, Ike is broken on wifi.

My team and I interviewed renegade, a famous wifi ike player whom has been playing the character for about two years now!

ADHD: So renegade, I hear you're pretty good with ike.

Renegade: Yes, he reminds me of my melee main, sheik, who like ike, only spams two moves: fair and dthrow. With ike though, its jab and fair in input lag.

ADHD: How have you placed offline?

Renegade: Sadly, I can only do well in input lag at my side.

In addition we got to speak to ike wifi victim young Trevor, also known as Atomsk.

ADHD: So tell me your horrible experiences Trevor, I heard they were quite awful.

Atomsk: I had so much nightmares proceeding after the incident, THERE WAS SO MUCH INPUT LAG. THE JABS AND FAIR, THEY WERE TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE IN A RED CONNECTION! I just could not get a grab on him, whenever I went in close there was a lag spike and I got fsmashed!

ADHD: Wow, that is just horrible! Who caused this to you?

Atomsk: It.... I'm trying to remember... I think it was, DT and Renegade?

Ally's tone of voice was not happy after losing to Renegade in the Grand Finals in the online tournament EAST COAST BASH!

ADHD: Ally, what happened?!! I thought you were so good online!

Ally: His combos were incredible. Ike's chaingrab dealt 150 damage on me in just the first stock!

ADHD: Chaingrab? Ike doesn't have a chaingrab... ally.

Ally: Gasp! It must have been the five second lag spikes!

Is there yet enough evidence?

Renegade, gets three stocked offline by Atomsk during his first offline tourney encounter this past saturday.

Renegade: I just couldn't pull off my lag spike > dsmash combos without wifi, Trevor was too good.

Ike is definitely better on wifi.
Wyatt is amazing XD

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lol that crap always happens to me Spam :(

Just win the mini games and you'll get the coin star and the mini game star pretty much assuring you victory since at most players get no more than 3 stars.

Somebody needs to MM me at any of the Mario Party Games except for 8. I don't like that one >_>

Yoshi is a Pimp in Mario Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMSHOcpeiyg

Don't mess with him or he'll **** u up with his pimp cane.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
NY/NJ Power Rankings!

1. M2K
2.Spamerer
3.Bum
4.Atomsk
5.Snakeee
6.Inui
7.Ninjalink

ughm yeah do you guys think thats about right? MWAHAHAHAH

Hax

Smash Champion
after much consideration.. i'm goin to war with this crew

apex -- be there

20 stock enemy controller vs hax crew battle for the custody of leo

any takers?

no m2k, btw.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Anxiety has nothing to do with you being stupid. <_< It's a legitimate disease, if that's the proper word.

You could work on calming yourself, but that's not that easy.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm gonna pick up Falco since he's getting very little representation on the east coast and he has a good bair. Space animals + good bair = cool. I've been gradually trying to drop Snake. People tend to perform better with characters they at least some what enjoy.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Dont be suprised when i just show up to a tourny team with my mom and woop on all of you.

but who would you guys say are number 8,9 n 10 on the list ive made.

Max Ketchum

Puff doesn't get the joke, does he? ):

Ether, you don't like playing Snake at all anymore?

8-10 are too hard to call.

Max Ketchum

Yeah, I know, lol. I saw you mention that in another thread. That's actually really cool, and I wish a family member of mine played.

The joke is that Anti had beaten Azen at CoT4, then immediately got picked up by his mom. By "Inui logic", Anti's mom > Azen. XD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah, I know, lol. I saw you mention that in another thread. That's actually really cool, and I wish a family member of mine played.

The joke is that Anti had beaten Azen at CoT4, then immediately got picked up by his mom. By "Inui logic", Anti's mom > Azen. XD
lol Inui Logic

Max Ketchum

If MD and VA are counted together, NJ and NY should be too.

I'm not sure if ADHD is really 8th in the region yet... BlackWaltz has been doing really poorly lately though, but let's not count out people like Malcolm and Shadow.

Top Bottom