• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yeah, I know, lol. I saw you mention that in another thread. That's actually really cool, and I wish a family member of mine played.

The joke is that Anti had beaten Azen at CoT4, then immediately got picked up by his mom. By "Inui logic", Anti's mom > Azen. XD
My mom played the original smash and could beat me with link. Not as cool as you think.

LOL @ inui logic

CO18

Smash Hero
If MD and VA are counted together, NJ and NY should be too.

I'm not sure if ADHD is really 8th in the region yet... BlackWaltz has been doing really poorly lately though, but let's not count out people like Malcolm and Shadow.
I dunno, I dont see malcolm up there too much and havent seen shadow besides last tourney.

Ive seen adhd top 5 like 4 times just from what I know and hes beaten 3,4,5,and 6 on that list anti posted.

But then again what do i know

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Oh, I know he's definitely performed well enough to be ranked, but it's still kinda strange to see him up there with the super top players in such a short time. Also, Bum sandbagged him and Atomsk hadn't slept the entire night before that tournament, but no johns.

Shadow also beat ADHD this weekend, and Malcolm has taken a game off M2K's MK with SONIC. He got 7th at GIMPED a week and a half ago, which isn't bad at all.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yeah i would of gave ADHD 8th but its too soon. lets see how he performs at viridian then we can make a decision lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It would be silly to not have ADHD in the top 8.

Sorry if I sound like Inui, lol!!

....where the hell is he anyway? I would have expected him to post a while ago.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Wut about me? I've been placing really well.

Tho my dad should be placed higher than me cause he beats me all the time at Brawl.

He just dosn't enter tournaments so he can give M2k a chance at winning.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
ive been doing great actually with my samus i can have a good match against alot of people only reall trouble ive been havein against bum (sigh) i dont think he likes me too much lol ether that or he really really REALLY hates samus lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I heard that after Shadow went back to NYC after beating me, Atomsk, and ADHD, Anti's Mom threestocked him three times in a row for all of his winnings. :(

Is she really this good?

Max Ketchum

Anti's mom is unbelievable, dude. You should MM her just to see how good she is. I heard she sandbags in friendlies hardcore.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Anti got that *** spanked in SF4.

Anti's Mom on the otherhand...

Max Ketchum

BlackWaltz: Girlfriend duties
AndyG: Same thing, and probably more that I don't know about

What other Olimars matter?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
What in the hell is this animal bull$hit? Are you fvcking kidding me??? This is a load of BUUULLLLSHIIIIT!

:laugh: I'm entering as Hydro Storm or Pot Roast on Saturday...which should it be?

Top Bottom