• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote like a child on the internet back then.

Last edited:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
vile.... =)

New subject.... JG and that other latino kid that was their using a wiimote are HAWT.

Thoughts??

Actually all of SWR is hawt. lmao.. can I join? O_o

Lolol at the un hottness of EC.
ughh no homo intended?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
S.W.R. is pretty hot, but EC is way hotter. We have Doom, Shadow, ADHD, dmbrandon, NinjaEdd, Ether, and Magus. We even have a hot girl in Alice! :D

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote like a child on the internet back then.

Last edited:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
JG, Kelvin and Cable are the best looking in SWR. All of them are respectable looking young Spanish men, though. XD

EC has some sexy people like myself. Tiffany is practically a member too, so she should count. 2 girls, a few shotas and some good looking adults counteracted by stuff like Inui and Mew2King... Hm.

On average, it's probably a tie. If the top contestants are the only ones counted, EC > SWR.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
this thread is EXTREMELY qay at the moment. haha and whats scary is i dont know if you guys are serious or not -_-

Max Ketchum

I'm straight and comfortable enough with my sexuality that I can admit to other dudes being attractive without fear of being called gay.

Inui is serious as well.

Max Ketchum

Psst. Puff.

2 girls > 1.

I know that might be a hard concept for you to grasp, considering you still can't spell Princeton.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
this thread is EXTREMELY qay at the moment. haha and whats scary is i dont know if you guys are serious or not -_-
Playing MK is not the only thing that makes NJ gay, lol!!

I would give in my insight but....screw it!! I think Dave and NinjaEdd are about equal.

I'm straight for the record.

Max Ketchum

Yes, my girlfriend is the Asian girl who was just standing around.

She's not really late-20's (she's 20 on the dot, actually), but that's something only Ether, she and I would understand. XD

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Yes, my girlfriend is the Asian girl who was just standing around.

She's not really late-20's (she's 20 on the dot, actually), but that's something only Ether, she and I would understand. XD
Gratz on scoring an Asian chick! XD

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Quality post.
sorry. nothing came to mind to say when i saw these comments. i had once told inui that only ugly fat chicks and black chicks (im not racist, i just like white girls more) like me, but it looks like i have to change this statement to include gay/bi people or even straight guys who are actually asian chicks in disguise (lol keitaro). nah jk <3 ............ actually no. i take the "<3" back. people might get the wrong idea.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Doom, I'm mad you're parading around your girlfriend like a trophy, rofl. Also, much love, as she made me feel much better yesterday.

Gah, I forgot the real reason why I came in this thread, if there was a reason at all, so I'll just depart saying that I'm completely heterosexual, but I still love playing with Inui's hair.

Top Bottom