• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Wyatt: We're going to use you in crews next time there is crews, like at APEX.

Speaking of which, I need to talk to Alex...

@Allin: The current tier list sucks.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Obviously you can come, lol.

I don't think Atomsk has pictures there anymore...

I wish I could edit the OP. Atomsk always has mistakes everywhere. :(

Allin

Smash Journeyman

I agree, i personally think Diddy is better then metaknight >.>

*Runsb4haters*

ADHD

Smash Hero
Diddy is the third/fourth best in the game, and his metagame is ongoing. I haven't uncovered everything I nearly want to at all yet and I'm just going to prove this by trying to place well in tourneys for the rest of diddys.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Diddy is the third/fourth best in the game, and his metagame is ongoing. I haven't uncovered everything I nearly want to at all yet and I'm just going to prove this by trying to place well in tourneys for the rest of diddys.
Darn you lol. No matter how good I've reacently been placing you keep placing better than me.

Good **** at last weeks tourney tho.

People at the tier list disscussion are dumb cause they think Jigg's sucks and is worse than Falcon >__>

JFox

Smash Hero
inui, im not sure when you are planning your next brawl tournament to be, but I was thinkin you should throw a melee tournament soon. march 28th would probably be the perfect weekend (3/21 is kotc, 4/4 is spoc)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui, im not sure when you are planning your next brawl tournament to be, but I was thinkin you should throw a melee tournament soon. march 28th would probably be the perfect weekend (3/21 is kotc, 4/4 is spoc)
March 28th has an ECRC Brawl event already.

I'm skipping March and April maybe because of tons of other stuff and me hosting APEX in May.

APEX will have Melee, and I'm adding Melee to all of my future tournaments that I get the Windsor Room for.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
March 28th has an ECRC Brawl event already.

I'm skipping March and April maybe because of tons of other stuff and me hosting APEX in May.

APEX will have Melee, and I'm adding Melee to all of my future tournaments that I get the Windsor Room for.
Woah woah which ECRC tourny is being held is that WHOBO or something else? Meh any way I better find a ride.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
BTYF is looking like a potential disaster...

Happy birthday Shadow and Anti! <3
you mean because of the whole form that you have to sign being missing?... or just a hunch?
i'm teaming with slikvik for that.
sorry doom, but i've wanted to try teaming with him for a while, i mostly like the chars he plays for teams with mk. so, i'll see how it goes.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It's alright. I've had plans to team with Niko K for that event since CoT4. I've been working on my Wario and G&W, though...

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Excellent. I have a LOT of trouble fighting MK with Wario, though, despite it being a relatively close match.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
it's brawl which takes zero skill. touching a character for 10 minutes and having interest in him makes that character viable.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
i wanna see if wario is really gay for ganon. SINCE ALMOST EVERYTHING IS except diddy

Top Bottom