• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote like a child on the internet back then.

Last edited:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Doom, I'm mad you're parading around your girlfriend like a trophy, rofl. Also, much love, as she made me feel much better yesterday.

Gah, I forgot the real reason why I came in this thread, if there was a reason at all, so I'll just depart saying that I'm completely heterosexual, but I still love playing with Inui's hair.
When did I do that?

Everyone else did the talking. I just backed Ether up on saying that my awesomeness got her. :D

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
You beat me in a very close set, but the person who took you out in losers was beaten quite easily by me. Yet again, someone I can beat beats you.
talking about cot4, i thought our set was pretty close inui, why you gotta be sayin things like that mah dood

Inui

Banned via Warnings
talking about cot4, i thought our set was pretty close inui, why you gotta be sayin things like that mah dood
Well... First match I dropped my big lead because I got cocky and attacked. 2nd match I barely lost when the gay stage killed me at like 40%. Third game I dominated it the whole time and it ended with like 1 stock low %.

I'm probably saying stuff like that because of me being really pissed at Rainbow Cruise. God I hate that stage. >_>;

It wasn't **** at all, but because I was Snake, it didn't feel hard.

Oh, wait, I was Snake. Nothing ever feels hard.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Well... First match I dropped my big lead because I got cocky and attacked. 2nd match I barely lost when the gay stage killed me at like 40%. Third game I dominated it the whole time and it ended with like 1 stock low %.

I'm probably saying stuff like that because of me being really pissed at Rainbow Cruise. God I hate that stage. >_>;

How does Rainbow Cruise kill you? There is nothing random about it, and if it wasn't your CP, you could've gone MK.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How does Rainbow Cruise kill you? There is nothing random about it, and if it wasn't your CP, you could've gone MK.
Rainbow Cruise is a ******** stage. That's how it kills me. I got hit by his n-air and went up and the just up b'd and died at ~40% when he blew me with his u-air probably because some random platform happened to be floating up there or some crap... God that stage BLOOOOOOWS.

Nah, MK vs Gaym and Watch scares me too much. I don't like dying at very tiny itty bitty little percents to stupid moves. I'd rather just camp safely and win.

Allin

Smash Journeyman

How can you hate Rainbow Ride!!!! It's the best stage ever!. Oh the tricks you can pull.:chuckle:

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
inui you could have very easily banned RC, if i remember right, you said you weren't gunna ban it because you liked playing on the stage or something? either way, i don't really feel like you beat 'easily', ya a 1 stock on halberd, a good snake stage, but still i wouldn't consider that easily beaten.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nah, I hate it. I just didn't think it would be that gay for me.

Like I said, it only felt "easy" because I was Snake. Snake always does less work than his opponent. I'm not saying you're bad or an easy opponent, so don't take it personally. I think you're the best Game and Watch.

Rainbow Cruise made me angry. :mad:

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I hate it. I just didn't think it would be that gay for me.

Like I said, it only felt "easy" because I was Snake. Snake always does less work than his opponent. I'm not saying you're bad or an easy opponent, so don't take it personally. I think you're the best Game and Watch.

Rainbow Cruise made me angry. :mad:
I just don't understand how Rainbow Ride frustrates you so much? It doesn't really make sense to me :urg:

Allin

Smash Journeyman
The stage has cost me a lot of money. It's not like it was in Melee. The new crap about + Brawl's physics = stage that should be banned.

Yeah I will admit that the brawl physcis screw almost all the old stages up :(. It really sucks to. It's just I've never been wrecked by Rainbow Ride before so idk.:psycho: Personally i think Yoshi's should be banned out of the neutral stages its such a dumb stage -.-

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Uh... Yoshi's Island can be gay, but bannable? Wtf? :confused:
Haha I wish i could ban it forever but nah i just mean I have a personal vendatta against that stage XD.

Inui hows your opinion with the tier list right now im just curios since you stated in other thread you liked to discuss tiers

Oh im also an avid Fire Emblem player like yourself. I'm still debating on wether to buy Shadow Dragon or not.:dizzy:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Emulate it.

I have a personal gripe with Yoshi's as well (which has only gotten worse since our teams set vs. Inui and Atomsk... -_-), but it deserves to be neutral.

OBM is probably the best G&W. I've heard a lot of very good things about LeePuff, though.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Emulate it.

I have a personal gripe with Yoshi's as well (which has only gotten worse since our teams set vs. Inui and Atomsk... -_-), but it deserves to be neutral.

OBM is probably the best G&W. I've heard a lot of very good things about LeePuff, though.
LeePuff is best G&W

Top Bottom