• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yes, my name is theDoom. The name "Doom" was taken, which has been my alias online for almost 7 years. I fail to see how this is relevant to this discussion.

You've been living off Smash winnings? Cool. In your state, that certainly isn't an accomplishment. You might wanna spread the wealth and buy some of the "underprivileged" people (see: sisterbanging, cow tending hicks) in your community some toothbrushes. They'd appreciate that.

You're a joke. Please don't attempt to make me look bad on the premise of something like my name.

On a closing note... HURR HURR YOUR NAME IS OVERSWARM THAT'S LIKE A LOT OF BEES HURRRRRR

Enjoy your $25 payouts for 1st place.
I live about 5 minute from Cincinnati, just FYI.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If Snake U-aired you towards Cincinatti at 180%, could you DI to a high-winnings tourney?

IMO, better measurement system.
Funny story:

on the live stream at cot4 people joked about that when a toon link was getting around 200%, and they all had a good laugh. Then TL got hit and survived.

=P

What's funny is that noodles was the one that u-aired me on wifi when it happened XD

Also doom, I go to NKU. I do live in KY, but I'm right on the border.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
on the live stream at cot4 people joked about that when a toon link was getting around 200%, and they all had a good laugh. Then TL got hit and survived.
Jash is a smart player, he only got hit by moves that the person had used 5-6 times on him already.

ADHD

Smash Hero
blackwaltz can I get a ride to I can't defeat air man in princeton on the 28th? I would pay you if you like, anyone know his cell number?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My phone number is probably the most posted phone number on Smashboards, yet nothing has ever happened despite me having a lot of enemies.

BlackWaltz isn't in any trouble.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ahhh crap.. my 1000th post was a crappy one lol. i just realized. oh well =/.
inui, yeah... i doubt anyone will mess with him, i would think you should get permission with the person who's number you post before you do it though.. whether or not blackwaltz may care lol.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
See that's why Inui's a villain. He mains sheik and ganon, he gives out people's phone numbers, and he has too many **** posts!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Enemy Controller, I have a big favour to ask of everyone.

Magus is amazing at Melee and actually wants to get decent at Brawl. He never travels. Let's pool money together to buy him a plane ticket to Genesis. :)

He can go win lots of money teaming with teh_spamerer in Melee.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Enemy Controller, I have a big favour to ask of everyone.

Magus is amazing at Melee and actually wants to get decent at Brawl. He never travels. Let's pool money together to buy him a plane ticket to Genesis. :)

He can go win lots of money teaming with teh_spamerer in Melee.
Who does Magus want to play in Brawl, anyway?

Melee Jigglypuff's make great Brawl Luigi's or DeDeDe's

ANTi_

Smash Hero
HOW ABOUT you and atomsk give him all the money you guys win in teams for the upcoming tournament DUHH.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Atomsk and I are definitely going to pay for part of it. :D

Genesis is close to his birthday, IIRC.
Knighmares Tournament

Airman

Road To Viridian

Equals a plane flight

not as if you guys are gonna win. :snes:

Anti Logix

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah, I don't think anyone but a few people in this thread have ever been serious. Do you think Doom REALLY thinks the entirety of ky is a stereotype or that I get $10 for first place?

It's more random trash talk than anything. There are a few people that are serious because they are reeeeeeally desperate to be cool, but just ignore Plank.

Top Bottom