• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Oh, i read that fast and thought it said team. yea sure, you can never get enough metaknights if you live in NJ.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hey look, it's Overswarm. That guy who got 9th at a Kentucky tournament. ****, I didn't even know there were 9 Kentucky players.

Cornstalks have too much techskill for you to handle? Or was it your neighbor and his 11 fingers that gave him incredible speed? Maybe I should consider inbreeding for some Smash talent in my future generations.

Noodles, this is the second time I've seen you come into a thread to defend OS's ridiculousness. The first time was regarding the "I survived Snake's uair at 180%!" bull****. I believe that totally discredits anything you say as intelligent.
hahaha... I come back to find this.

Did I get 9th at a KY tournament? O_o

I think the lowest I've ever gotten at a KY tournament was a triple elimination MK banned tournament on laggy TVs.

Now I've gotta go check...

I know I got 9th at a circuit event way back when I mained ROB... I think I might have gotten 9th at a MI tournament once too but I'm not sure. It mi ght have been 7th.

Regardless, I've been living off smash winnings and your name is "thedoom"

XD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
blah blah blah blah blah i suck and should stop posting in threads where no one respects me...meaning i should stop posting...

Regardless, I've been living off smash winnings and your name is "thedoom"

XD
and...your name is overswarm...wtf is that supposed to be anyway? sounds like an std to me. get out of here before your posts give me eye herpes.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
^ LOL TRU DAT
o yea heres an old east coast joke made by the one and only dmbrandon:
"Why does OS ***** about mk when he cant even handle pikachu"
......your an idiot overswarm. I dont know u and i dislike you more than i dislike inui(sometimes)
Inui is atleast cool sometimes but you want mk banned, but if he was banned u would do worse than ninjaedd did at inui's tournament when he got 97th.....

EDIT: that was a little harsh but c'mon man X_X

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
**** i thought i was the only one who gave overswarm tons of ****

dude really just is a ****ing moron isnt he?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Was going to wait a week or so to come back and see the replies, but I have a better starter after that post:

13: Anther
17: HRNut
17: Dapuffster
17: Azen
17: Snakeee
17: Reflex
17: Anti
17: Kismet
17: AndyG
25: Atomsk
49: dmbrandon

Was about to tell atomsk that dmbrandon was makin' fun of him, but then I saw the results and atomsk did quite well and I don't think he needs to defend himself

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
97: OverSwarm

wow you do suck LOL

EDIT
Actually 97th is too good for Overswarm because..........................
To get into the venue you must have an IQ higher than a rock.
What a bummer ):

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i realize i can be a douche, but if i'm ever as annoying as overswarm someone PLEASE alert me

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
no ive never met him, if he was cool in person he'd be a 2nd wendel(lolmaster)
I'd hate him on the boards but act friendly inperson, if that day ever coems where i meet him, and he isnt as stupid in person as he is on the boards, i will stop.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yes, my name is theDoom. The name "Doom" was taken, which has been my alias online for almost 7 years. I fail to see how this is relevant to this discussion.

You've been living off Smash winnings? Cool. In your state, that certainly isn't an accomplishment. You might wanna spread the wealth and buy some of the "underprivileged" people (see: sisterbanging, cow tending hicks) in your community some toothbrushes. They'd appreciate that.

You're a joke. Please don't attempt to make me look bad on the premise of something like my name.

On a closing note... HURR HURR YOUR NAME IS OVERSWARM THAT'S LIKE A LOT OF BEES HURRRRRR

Enjoy your $25 payouts for 1st place.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Yes, my name is theDoom. The name "Doom" was taken, which has been my alias online for almost 7 years. I fail to see how this is relevant to this discussion.

You've been living off Smash winnings? Cool. In your state, that certainly isn't an accomplishment. You might wanna spread the wealth and buy some of the "underprivileged" people (see: sisterbanging, cow tending hicks) in your community some toothbrushes. They'd appreciate that.

You're a joke. Please don't attempt to make me look bad on the premise of something like my name.

On a closing note... HURR HURR YOUR NAME IS OVERSWARM THAT'S LIKE A LOT OF BEES HURRRRRR

Enjoy your $25 payouts for 1st place.
XD... this made me laugh hysterically. THEDOOM is amazing!!! :laugh:
at least you made a well thought out and intelligent insult... sorry to everyone else but all i saw was basically "overswarm is stupid blah blah blah!!" ... so, you win doom :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
XD... this made me laugh hysterically. THEDOOM is amazing!!! :laugh:
at least you made a well thought out and intelligent insult... sorry to everyone else but all i saw was basically "overswarm is stupid blah blah blah!!" ... so, you win doom :)
It's because intelligent and well thought out insults go right over Overswarm's head. If you keep them blunt and dumb, he can comprehend them and they therefore hit closer to home.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
It's because intelligent and well thought out insults go right over Overswarm's head. If you keep them blunt and dumb, he can comprehend them and they therefore hit closer to home.
lmao, too good. you're going to "i can't defeat air man"?pretty random of you lol. you going with anyone else from md/va? i wanna play you there. :bee:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah i'm going, i'm not sure entirely who's going with me yet. I know Tantalus and EEvisu...maybe some special guests but who knows. And yeah let's play. I love MK dittos against anyone who isn't m2k.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
my god so many people ****** overswarm :laugh:

someone give me falcon ditto practice...but we gotta mm so we're really really trying ;)

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Was going to wait a week or so to come back and see the replies, but I have a better starter after that post:

13: Anther
17: HRNut
17: Dapuffster
17: Azen
17: Snakeee
17: Reflex
17: Anti
17: Kismet
17: AndyG
25: Atomsk

Was about to tell atomsk that dmbrandon was makin' fun of him, but then I saw the results and atomsk did quite well and I don't think he needs to defend himself
Again, why the hell do you think bringing up the best player in your region BAR NONE is a worthwhile retort? Anther is amazing, you are not.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Explains it, I subconciously ignore everything Xzax says because his age shows every time he posts something stupid (see: every time he posts).

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Yeah i'm going, i'm not sure entirely who's going with me yet. I know Tantalus and EEvisu...maybe some special guests but who knows. And yeah let's play. I love MK dittos against anyone who isn't m2k.
id like to mk ditto XD

and can we do a falco vs mk mm? =o
im curious how i do against someone from OoS

Top Bottom