• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Short version.
I beat him on game one.
He counterpicked me and won.
I then tried counterpicking and then he wouldn't let me and said he pretty much 2-0'd me or something.

I complained then he said he'd get Neal to go on his side. @_@
Power abuse?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
All Day Sir All Day!

We seriously gotta do more omnigay though.

Edit:

If DM says Yes can you upload our 1$MM set that we had on the ZB Smashfest, I sorta want a video of me up. It's on your wii. Red Falco (I think) vs Red MK. I think only 2 of them were saved though.

Edit2:

Mad random Doom, but appearently GameFaqs misses you.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=48110740

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Ignorant.

Azen plays mostly Peach and Lucario now. He went nearly all Peach in tourney at Cata4.
Of the matches he played he pretty much went peach half the time. Granted that was the most common character he used but it was barely the majority of the time, he split up the other half amongst multiple characters...

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL east coast is so hilarious
just so you know niko OS lives in Murikka + goes to school there but plays with America. so i dunno, does his still count as Murikkan?
how confusing @_@

noodles

Smash Champion
hey Look, It's Overswarm. That Guy Who Got 9th At A Kentucky Tournament. ****, I Didn't Even Know There Were 9 Kentucky Players.

Cornstalks Have Too Much Techskill For You To Handle? Or Was It Your Neighbor And His 11 Fingers That Gave Him Incredible Speed? Maybe I Should Consider Inbreeding For Some Smash Talent In My Future Generations.

Noodles, This Is The Second Time I've Seen You Come Into A Thread To Defend Os's Ridiculousness. The First Time Was Regarding The "i Survived Snake's Uair At 180%!" Bull****. I Believe That Totally Discredits Anything You Say As Intelligent.
It ****in Happened

and i dont really see anything wrong with the post he made

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Hey look, it's Overswarm. That guy who got 9th at a Kentucky tournament. ****, I didn't even know there were 9 Kentucky players.

Cornstalks have too much techskill for you to handle? Or was it your neighbor and his 11 fingers that gave him incredible speed? Maybe I should consider inbreeding for some Smash talent in my future generations.

Noodles, this is the second time I've seen you come into a thread to defend OS's ridiculousness. The first time was regarding the "I survived Snake's uair at 180%!" bull****. I believe that totally discredits anything you say as intelligent.
I missed this the first time.

Like, this almost made me gay it was so amazing.

Holy ****.

Top Bottom