• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
well when you have 300 people jam packed in to a 2 day singles and doubles event thats what you get. next time just singles or doubles or make it a three day event (Fri, Sat, Sun)

nonetheless at least chibo tried to run it smoothly.
Chibo hasn't even ****ing apologized for that travesty of a tourney. He's only made excuses for why it didn't go as well as the fantasy in his head where he magically got props and a good rep for running that by himself.

The sign of a guy who has balls is when they're ready to suck it up and admit they were ****ing wrong.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
After the losses Atomsk and Inui took, I really think they're going to TRULY step it up and get ready to **** everyone.

With that said, I want to be a part of it. EC, rep.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
After the losses Atomsk and Inui took, I really think they're going to TRULY step it up and get ready to **** everyone.

With that said, I want to be a part of it. EC, rep.
Awwww i thought i was ganna get bashed by dmb you got my hopes up and now they're gone :(

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Awwww i thought i was ganna get bashed by dmb you got my hopes up and now they're gone :(
He technically did bash you by not bashing you because you were excited and he ***** your hopes and dreams by doing nothing.

MIRITE dm???

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I have no problems with my singles losses and didn't john about any of them. Snakeee is amazing and usually ***** me and Judge is extremely good, imo. Michigan overall impressed me a lot.

Losing to Norfair got my blood boiling, though.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd just thought I'd let you know that a myth is a traditional story told to explain why something is the way it is, while a legend is a non-historical or unverifiable story passed down as fact.

e.g., The Legend of Bigfoot or the Iroquois creation myth "The World on the Turtle's back".

So calling yourself a myth doesn't make much sense, really, unless you did something that everyone needs explained via the story.

Just FYI.

</engrish>

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I have no problems with my singles losses and didn't john about any of them. Snakeee is amazing and usually ***** me and Judge is extremely good, imo. Michigan overall impressed me a lot.

Losing to Norfair got my blood boiling, though.

I was shocked that you took it so well but at the same time I understand a lot...

well dont worry Apex we will do some ****** eh?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'd just thought I'd let you know that a myth is a traditional story told to explain why something is the way it is, while a legend is a non-historical or unverifiable story passed down as fact.

e.g., The Legend of Bigfoot or the Iroquois creation myth "The World on the Turtle's back".

So calling yourself a myth doesn't make much sense, really, unless you did something that everyone needs explained via the story.

Just FYI.

</engrish>
Who are you?

dmbrandon

Smash Master

Just FYI.

</engrish>
God you're such a fruit. This is trolling. I'm giving you a Citizen's Infraction.

Who are you?
This

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Hey look, it's Overswarm. That guy who got 9th at a Kentucky tournament. ****, I didn't even know there were 9 Kentucky players.

Cornstalks have too much techskill for you to handle? Or was it your neighbor and his 11 fingers that gave him incredible speed? Maybe I should consider inbreeding for some Smash talent in my future generations.

Noodles, this is the second time I've seen you come into a thread to defend OS's ridiculousness. The first time was regarding the "I survived Snake's uair at 180%!" bull****. I believe that totally discredits anything you say as intelligent.

Rocann

Smash Lord
Hey look, it's Overswarm. That guy who got 9th at a Kentucky tournament. ****, I didn't even know there were 9 Kentucky players.

Cornstalks have too much techskill for you to handle? Or was it your neighbor and his 11 fingers that gave him incredible speed? Maybe I should consider inbreeding for some Smash talent in my future generations.
holy ****!!!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Hi, I'm fail. I've been lurking through OS's house since he picked up MK. Don't tell him though, he doesn't know yet.

Niko_K

Smash Master
<3brandon

Don't you think you're being kind of harsh though, he shouldn't end his life.

OS, Shoot heroin.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
ATTN: Chibo

There's something called a joke. You should be used to those now, considering you are one, and the butt of many made by others.

Thank you, that is all.

Top Bottom