• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Someday I will find a way to get my TV to a tournament. I think people would enjoy it. Actually, I know it could fit in Pride's car.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Someday I will find a way to get my TV to a tournament. I think people would enjoy it. Actually, I know it could fit in Pride's car.
>_> Well I would gladly take you if you guys actually stopped shunning me from car pools.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I am now power playing through FFXII. It really is a well-crafted game.

Balthier and Fran are statistically the worst characters. Ironically, Balthier is introduced as a gunman, and is the worst at using guns. Fran is an archer, and is the worst at using bows. Their shooting animations with their respective weapons of choice are slower than the other characters'.

Panix

Smash Ace
Four of the TVs were laggy.
yea i know, but the ones that where not laggy all the well known people played on.

people like me were stuck doing the bracket matches on the laggy tv.

nothing like vrsing chain grabing falco's as snake on a laggy tv.

not complaing though (even though I am) I just was mad that my bracket ended so quick, and to no names (even though I am one).

Panix

Smash Ace

Balthier and Fran are statistically the worst characters. Ironically, Balthier is introduced as a gunman, and is the worst at using guns. Fran is an archer, and is the worst at using bows. Their shooting animations with their respective weapons of choice are slower than the other characters'.
Best looking quickining is defiantly either vans or basch

Edit: also, i rarely used any basic attaking later in the game, when i got to higher levels most of my characters ( mainly ashe +....vanns girlfriend lol) where using hardcore magic, i hooked basch up with a two handed blade that took me yearrrs to find. all in all it's a great game.

Edit to my edit : just relized i Double posted, myyyy baddd.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i would like to train with this crew one day :) when do you guys practice?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
yea i know, but the ones that where not laggy all the well known people played on.

people like me were stuck doing the bracket matches on the laggy tv.

nothing like vrsing chain grabing falco's as snake on a laggy tv.

not complaing though (even though I am) I just was mad that my bracket ended so quick, and to no names (even though I am one).
All you had to do was call "next" on a non-lag tv.

Panix

Smash Ace
All you had to do was call "next" on a non-lag tv.
True story, but every time i got a match Lightdream sent me and another player to one of the big tv's. I know I should of, and i'm kicking myself for not, but it's okay, It was like playing on a stable wifi anyway. lol

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings

yep. vaan is the best imo. for some reason he just always lives longer than my other characters. dunno why. and btw, there are certain treasure chests u dont wanna pick up for the reason of getting the best weapon later on. its too difficult to describe which ones on here, but id look it up before u go on if u want the zodiac spear.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
yep. vaan is the best imo. for some reason he just always lives longer than my other characters. dunno why. and btw, there are certain treasure chests u dont wanna pick up for the reason of getting the best weapon later on. its too difficult to describe which ones on here, but id look it up before u go on if u want the zodiac spear.
Yeah, I already bypassed all of the chests I wasn't supposed to pick up. Vaan is statistically the best. Vaan is top 3 in every stat/role, Fran is never in the top 3 of any stat/role.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
LOL. k, i hope there are some free tvs open for mms =/. there never are lol.
I think Chibo is keeping 2 tvs open for MM's. I read it in the COT4 thread but I guess if there are serious time constraints we may need to use them for tourny. I doubt it will be an issue for you guys to get your match in though

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
there better be adequate seating and room there... i hate to play cramped, or stand the entire time im not in a match.
I'm more concerned about the location itself. When I'm not playing I would much rather be outside doing something than watch random people play smash.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm more concerned about the location itself. When I'm not playing I would much rather be outside doing something than watch random people play smash.
dont worry its in a nice area on a college campus. its not in a unsafe area lol

as for space concerns, dont worry, theres PLENTY of room in the venue, there is also dedicated no-tv chilling areas

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok, so...

Housing for CoT4.

Enemy Controller has first dibs on beds. If anyone gives you guys trouble about it, just get me and I'll settle it.

Room 142 is free and I can have one person stay in my living room. That person will be Rigel if he stays on Friday night. If not, it will be Atomsk or Izumi.

I can't have more than 8 people stay in room 142, and I'm certain I'm housing more Enemy Controller members than that.

Am I housing Charles and Alice? How about the rest of North Jersey part of the crew? I need to know what's up, lol.

Top Bottom