• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Hajime No Ippo And Slam Dunk are the only two animes i watch the rest are wack.
:snes:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Alright, it's final, i'm going to the Viridian JC tourney. Now, Since I can't get my wii working, im sure that I can get some play time in with the best of Jersey here. I also am interested in joining your crew....So if I get my *** whooped in the first bracket...(unless i vrs you overpowered ****ers) Then I'll take my tail and leave and get better and try again next time. =p
If you want to come over my hotel right now and stay over and train with Atomsk and I, you're welcome to do so. You can also come with us to the tournament.

The Palmer Inn
3499 US Highway 1
Princeton, NJ 08540

My phone number is 732-829-1805.

Panix

Smash Ace
If you want to come over my hotel right now and stay over and train with Atomsk and I, you're welcome to do so. You can also come with us to the tournament.

The Palmer Inn
3499 US Highway 1
Princeton, NJ 08540

My phone number is 732-829-1805.
Hey, you mind if i come over in a bit? i'll bring a few bucks to get like pizza or something lol.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
... hey everybody.. my internet's back lol. dm, i hope you got my pm(hehe)... and sorry once again.
i'm not gonna go to CoT4 cuz it'll be tooo expensive =/ good luck to everyone in this crew who's going... atomsk and inui.. i'm expecting you guys to do reaally well in teams again... you'll get sooo muucchh respect from the rest of the country who doesn't know you if you get top 3 once again... annndddd the money will be ridiculous :D so good luck lol

ADHD

Smash Hero
shadow I wanna fight you, friendly sometime if i see you somewhere offline :bee: I'm going to be footstooling metaknights tomorrow. Diem, try and gimp me *****!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
shadow I wanna fight you, friendly sometime if i see you somewhere offline :bee: I'm going to be footstooling metaknights tomorrow. Diem, try and gimp me *****!
haha, same here. i've been wanting to play you in tournament but it hasn't turned out that way. next tournament i see you at we should mm instead of friendlies :D.. i'd take it more seriously that way... not much... $2 or $3 ok with you?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
EFF snake. lol nice practice tonight. got my laundry done and got killer snake practice as well as Yoshi ditto practice... woot

bajisci

Smash Ace
u guys should try playing REAL naruto games like Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2 hehe :p

ADHD

Smash Hero
Am I like the only one in NJ that possibly stands a chance against m2k since he just sucks against my character?

Panix

Smash Ace
I got whippppped in the brackets.
The T.V's sucked that i played on....

But, at least i made some cash in some MM's with random kids =P

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
*cries* This brings back memories....

I got whippppped in the brackets.
The T.V's sucked that i played on....

But, at least i made some cash in some MM's with random kids =P
I got 2 stocked twice by Blackanese's MK on the laggy tv's (they were friendlies btw) and 2-0ed Forte on the normal TV's.

I just did not play any tourney matches on laggy tvs.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Top Bottom