• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Thread winner.
lol, if it makes you feel any better I used to watch 15 animes a year and now watch only 2 a year and I barely like them "currently watching Higurashi and.....HAJIME NO IPPO: NEW CHALLENGER!!!!!!"

IT'S THE ONLY ANIME I WATCH NOW THAT I ACTUALLY LIKE SO EVERYONE WATCH IT GOD****INGDAMMMITTTTTGRAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol, if it makes you feel any better I used to watch 15 animes a year and now watch only 2 a year and I barely like them "currently watching Higurashi and.....HAJIME NO IPPO: NEW CHALLENGER!!!!!!"

IT'S THE ONLY ANIME I WATCH NOW THAT I ACTUALLY LIKE SO EVERYONE WATCH IT GOD****INGDAMMMITTTTTGRAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
Dempsey Roll!
:snes:

where do you find the episodes?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I have no interest in anything of the sort. I don't watch standard American television either, though. My whole life is spent on the computer, at school, at tournaments, or with friends.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the only good animes (aka the ones iv seen):

melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
tenchi muyo ryo ohki (ova)
tenchi universe
tenchi in tokyo
golden boy
ranma 1/2
chobits
digimon seasons 1,2,3,5 (frontier is a piece of ****)
cowboy bebop

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
the only good animes (aka the ones iv seen):

melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
tenchi muyo ryo ohki (ova)
tenchi universe
tenchi in tokyo
golden boy
ranma 1/2
chobits
digimon seasons 1,2,3,5 (frontier is a piece of ****)
cowboy bebop

wow no love for the old school all this 90-present ish

tenchi ova is good, universe was ok, in tokyo was total **** beyond **** it was offensive ****ING ****
bebop is amazing
ranma was great ( her other series was better i cant spell it though )
golden boy i dont remeber
digimon sesason 1-2 were good

for a person like you chibo I recommend something a little comedic but mind****ing so here are some series

-FLCL
-Nadiesico ( a series I recommend to anyone with a love for robots but great stories)
-Magical Shopper Akonobisi [ spelling ] ( a series made by gainax that really amazed me )

Now if you want a good series in general here are some good older ones

-Mach a go go ( speed racer great series for some fun loving people )
-Captain Harlock ( a great anime period! )
-Gigantor ( cant beat this **** )
-Rose of Versaille ( epic anime )
- Mobile Suit Gundam ( the one that started all the serious robot animes )
- Mighty Atom
- Kimba the white lion ( the inspiration for Lion King )

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Everyone needs to watch Zero no Tsukaima. It's a romantic comedy/drama where the relationship actually forms! And there's parts where you're going to cry!

Season 4 and a movie coming out this July! omgggggg

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Everyone needs to watch Zero no Tsukaima. It's a romantic comedy/drama where the relationship actually forms! And there's parts where you're going to cry!

Season 4 and a movie coming out this July! omgggggg
They need new gags. 95% of the 'comedy' is 'GAH HE LOOKED AT BOOBS BLOW HIM UP.' And the whole loli-romance thing is pretty overdone, too, or maybe I just think that because I watched both seasons of Shakugan no Shana first.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Shota Anime Watcher said:
Reasons to watch Maria+Holic:

-Maid Guitar
-Cross Dressing Boys
-Lesbian Main Character
-Great Opening/Ending Themes (Yamete Yamete oh..ohh..AHHHH!!) (Kimi ni mune kyun ~kyun~)
-Shaft is behind this (Zetsubou guys so you know the art is amazing)
-Ridiculous Plot that actually makes sense/is funny.

I still don't know how to show excitement other than this and recommend every anime watching person here to watch it!!!

Here: http://www.zomganime.com/anime/maria-holic/
Maria Holic rapeeseses every anime out there, just watch it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow no love for the old school all this 90-present ish

tenchi ova is good, universe was ok, in tokyo was total **** beyond **** it was offensive ****ING ****
bebop is amazing
ranma was great ( her other series was better i cant spell it though )
golden boy i dont remeber
digimon sesason 1-2 were good

for a person like you chibo I recommend something a little comedic but mind****ing so here are some series

-FLCL
-Nadiesico ( a series I recommend to anyone with a love for robots but great stories)
-Magical Shopper Akonobisi [ spelling ] ( a series made by gainax that really amazed me )

Now if you want a good series in general here are some good older ones

-Mach a go go ( speed racer great series for some fun loving people )
-Captain Harlock ( a great anime period! )
-Gigantor ( cant beat this **** )
-Rose of Versaille ( epic anime )
- Mobile Suit Gundam ( the one that started all the serious robot animes )
- Mighty Atom
- Kimba the white lion ( the inspiration for Lion King )
ah thx for the reccomendations, il def check some out
comedy animes are great, but my fav are romantic comedy (as u can tell from my overall list, tenchi, chobits, haruhi, ranma, goldenboy sorta)
what was the other series by the creator of ranma (assuming thats what u meant)
i dont like generic martial arts animes either (but il try try em out) and i dont like mech stuff lol, so i wont touch mobile suit gundam lol. being prejudice and reading the titles and ur mini descriptions, i guess il look into captain harlock, and rose of versaille
i also checked out that maria holic bleachigo posted, looks pretty funny, il watch it rly soon.

whats with all the tenchi in tokyo hate? lol. sure its not liek the norm, but its awesome in its own way. sakuya was too cool.

*chibo fun fact: i'm an avid AMV maker, which is mostly where all my digital video experience came from. I've made over 75 Tenchi AMVs, a Ranma one, 1 chobits, and i think thats it, maybe some other random ones here and there. I have a good selection of em on utube. if ppl are interested il post links to some of my favs.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Dude at one point i was addicted to romance anime and I only watched/read one series!!! It was Ichigo100%. go watch it, it's AMAAAAAAZING. Unfortunately the series stopped running so i had to continue it in the manga but it was good nonetheless.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dude at one point i was addicted to romance anime and I only watched/read one series!!! It was Ichigo100%. go watch it, it's AMAAAAAAZING. Unfortunately the series stopped running so i had to continue it in the manga but it was good nonetheless.
Bah, Manaka has absolutely nothing on Keitaro!! WatchRead Love Hina!!

Then after that WATCH HAJIME NO IPPO: NEW CHALLENGER BEST FIGHTING SHOW OF ALL TIME ****S ON NARUTO AND BLEACH'S PANTS ROYALLY!!!!!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
WHAT I SAID IS IN THE TITLE.

CYANIDE WINS (For the first and probably last time) THE INTERNET.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Eh, I could never commit myself to hours watching a show. That's one of the reasons I stopped watching T.V. I'm kinda like Doom, but I've watched most of the popular English Classics.

Umbra watches anime all the time though, especially during the summer. Sometime I'll watch on with him.

YuGiOh 5Ds is actually pretty fun.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Bah, Manaka has absolutely nothing on Keitaro!! WatchRead Love Hina!!

Then after that WATCH HAJIME NO IPPO: NEW CHALLENGER BEST FIGHTING SHOW OF ALL TIME ****S ON NARUTO AND BLEACH'S PANTS ROYALLY!!!!!
dude i read love hina, not as good as manaka but still excellent

YuGiOh 5Ds is actually pretty fun.
aww i think i'm gonna be sick

*puke*

also when's the next tournament in princeton. i want to go somewhere close and play brawl. i recently found out i suck and want to get better

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
dude i read love hina, not as good as manaka but still excellent

aww i think i'm gonna be sick

*puke*

also when's the next tournament in princeton. i want to go somewhere close and play brawl. i recently found out i suck and want to get better
Road to Viridian City is in Jersey City this Sat.
Next weekend is COT4 which everyone is going to be at.
After that ??????

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
14th: CH5/Katsucon/Valentine's Day. Chances are that everyone will be occupied with one of those things.

Myself, being a real person as well as a Smasher, will be doing the third option. XD

fkacyan

Smash Hero
14th: CH5/Katsucon/Valentine's Day. Chances are that everyone will be occupied with one of those things.

Myself, being a real person as well as a Smasher, will be doing the third option. XD
And those smashers who are single and broke (lol most of us) will simply stay home and eat quarts of ice cream.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well most likely your staying with your parents...

me I got Katsucon and Valentines day and most smashers are coming with me to KATSU!!!

oh ya

Panix

Smash Ace
Alright, it's final, i'm going to the Viridian JC tourney. Now, Since I can't get my wii working, im sure that I can get some play time in with the best of Jersey here. I also am interested in joining your crew....So if I get my *** whooped in the first bracket...(unless i vrs you overpowered ****ers) Then I'll take my tail and leave and get better and try again next time. =p

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
You really don't need to be amazing to join. As long as your a cool person and are looking to improve we'd let you join XD

Top Bottom